Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Help! I Can't Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Can't Fall In Love (1260 Views)

I Can't Fall In Love With Fair Women No Matter Their Jazz / I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Can't Fall In Love by Skales4ll: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
I have many male friends but find it difficult to keep female friends. Am not a gay or amisogynist like you may be thinking. I like girls sha but i just don't know what is really wrong. Whenever am having a conversation with a lady i will just loose all the comfort in me and lack words to say. Am 24 now and i never fell in love with any girl. Whenever I try to, I end up loosing interest in the lady easily.. The issue now is depressing me. I can't even maintain eye contact anymore with a girl or even my fellow guys.. I get mood swings frequently.
What could be wrong with me dear intelligent Nairalanders?
No insults please. Proffer solutions!
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by Fidelismaria: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lol

Lol

Lol

Lol

Lol
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by JOACHINpedro: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
You don't fight to fall in love dear.
Likeness grows to love

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by Yemike(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Let me park here cheesy
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by dingbang(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
You dont choose to fall in love bruh...
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
We will remember you in Prayers Bro.
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by empire02: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
I'm following...
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by bendazum: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Skales4ll:
I have many male friends but find it difficult to keep female friends. Am not a gay or amisogynist like you may be thinking. I like girls sha but i just don't know what is really wrong. Whenever am having a conversation with a lady i will just loose all the comfort in me and lack words to say. Am 24 now and i never fell in love with any girl. Whenever I try to, I end up loosing interest in the lady easily.. The issue now is depressing me. I can't even maintain eye contact anymore with a girl or even my fellow guys.. I get mood swings frequently.

Do you have weird dreams.

Incubus and sucubus may have dinned with you.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by Magnoliaa(f): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
bendazum:

Likely!
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by specialbabe: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
When the time and the right person comes everything will Fall in place meanwhile focus on other important things like your career for now.
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Your own is still better. As for me you uhn,I just get to lose interest once I've gotten her to fall in love with me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by ubunjja(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
it is not by force to fall in love
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Move away from those guys, learn to talk to yourself when you alone. Don't talk inside your head but out loud like you rehearsing a play. Pray as well.

Your problem isn't really about falling in love. You have to conquer fear and gain confidence

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by merieam16(f): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
u av nt seen sum1 u like yet

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by Ekakamba: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
It's a good thing.

Right now you're in a plane (safe place) and you're complaining that you can't fall from the plane, are you okay?

Guy, stay still in your plane because parachutes ain't available these days. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by adexpa(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Do not worry about it at all, it is a plus to you for now, just take the advantage of it now before the time woman matter will set in. Time is coming when you will start craving to have woman.
My advice is........ Use this time to discover yourself, discover your gifts, n talent or identify a field of interest then take the plenty time at your disposal Now to build them..... Woman will only distract you n take away your little savings if you are not strong emotionally. Face yourself n love yourself. Read good books on how to build self esteem n deal with fear too.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by Skales4ll: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
bendazum:

I do have weird dreams most times.
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by bendazum: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Skales4ll:

I do have weird dreams most times.

What's the nature of those dreams?
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by bendazum: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
specialbabe:
When the time and the right person comes everything will Fall in place meanwhile focus on other important things like your career for now.

Babe, Person wey no get job, get career?
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by Skales4ll: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
adexpa:
Do not worry about it at all, it is a plus to you for now, just take the advantage of it now before the time woman matter will set in. Time is coming when you will start craving to have woman.
My advice is........ Use this time to discover yourself, discover your gifts, n talent or identify a field of interest then take the plenty time at your disposal Now to build them..... Woman will only distract you n take away your little savings if you are not strong emotionally. Face yourself n love yourself. Read good books on how to build self esteem n deal with fear too.

Thank you for the advice.
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by Skales4ll: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Lol

Lol

Lol

Lol

Lol

What is your suggestion?
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Skales4ll:

Fvck up. Effurun boy like you.
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by Skales4ll: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Squillaci:

Fvck up. Effurun boy like you.

To be Efurrun guy no mean say person go perfect finish.
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by clockwisereport: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Skales4ll:

To be Efurrun guy no mean say person go perfect finish.

oga, abeg check ur mail and reply me
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by Whispereye: 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
The reason why you have never fallen in love is just because you have never met the right one yet. It is said that no one shall lack a mate. We all have that someone meant for us out there but we will not get them if we are antisocial. From everything that you have written it is very clear that you do not like people, you are a loner. People that are like that will never fall in love unless they change. You cannot not talk to people and then expect to fall in love. You do not maintain eye contact with them and you expect to meet the one. I am sorry man but that is just a dream. If you do not want to socialize then you will be a lone for the rest of your life. Go look for love and stop giving excuses. If you still get bored in conversations then you need to stay alone.
Re: Help! I Can't Fall In Love by Numero9: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
You masturbate too much....it's affecting your life already.
Discontinue it. You'd see changes.

(1) (Reply)

Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover / Public Opinion Needed ( my friend’s ex) / Who Can Settle This Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.