Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Love S3x More Than Food, I Get Laid Everyday- Female Bank Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love S3x More Than Food, I Get Laid Everyday- Female Bank Confesses (1410 Views)

Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman / How Do Broke Men Get Laid / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love S3x More Than Food, I Get Laid Everyday- Female Bank Confesses by osayo289: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
A reporter met the shock of his life few days back at the Elegushi beach, Victoria Island Lagos while chatting with the lady whose photo you have above.

To his disbelief the 26 years old lady who identified herself as Ella, boldly told our reporter that she
loves s3x so much so that she enjoys it more than real food....

According to the lady whose I’d Card revealed that she is a marketer with one of the new generation banks, she likes coming to the beach side which is very close her house, every evening to chill out and ‘most importantly get laid’.

“See, I don’t need money from any guy. All I want is good,hot sex! But my the problem I have with most of you guys is that you are not bold enough to ask a girl you just met for s3x even........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/i-love-s3x-more-than-food-i-get-laid.html

Re: I Love S3x More Than Food, I Get Laid Everyday- Female Bank Confesses by WinningEleven(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
Old news

Re: I Love S3x More Than Food, I Get Laid Everyday- Female Bank Confesses by WetinConsignMe: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
So?
Re: I Love S3x More Than Food, I Get Laid Everyday- Female Bank Confesses by WinningEleven(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
osayo289:
A reporter met the shock of his life few days back at the Elegushi beach, Victoria Island Lagos while chatting with the lady whose photo you have above.

To his disbelief the 26 years old lady who identified herself as Ella, boldly told our reporter that she
loves s3x so much so that she enjoys it more than real food....

According to the lady whose I’d Card revealed that she is a marketer with one of the new generation banks, she likes coming to the beach side which is very close her house, every evening to chill out and ‘most importantly get laid’.

“See, I don’t need money from any guy. All I want is good,hot sex! But my the problem I have with most of you guys is that you are not bold enough to ask a girl you just met for s3x even........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/i-love-s3x-more-than-food-i-get-laid.html
but those mammary glands in the lady in yellow sha....

(1) (Reply)

She Started Shouting Jesus! Jesus!! / Guys Can You Imagine This Reality With Random Girls? / Man, 45, Tears Lady’s Clothes During Fight Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.