Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Guys Can You Imagine This Reality With Random Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Imagine This Reality With Random Girls? (1408 Views)

Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House / Advice To Young Men Out There About Random Girls And Good Girls. / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Imagine This Reality With Random Girls? by Eglobalma: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Now imagine not having sex for over six months, not masturbating for over one month, being extremely hornyy, nakeddd with your huge black deeek that is now swollen from so much sperm being stucked inside in public display..your face looking ugly while beautiful sexy girls walk past you laughing at you and having one sexy girl wearing very short mini skirt with big breastsss calling u her dog , while calling u “bingo” and her other female friends laughing at you. You can’t do anything about your situation, you’re just there being an ugly object that beautiful ladies walk past and laugh at. Can you imagine being in such situation?
Re: Guys Can You Imagine This Reality With Random Girls? by Forreellinc: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
you well?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Imagine This Reality With Random Girls? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
Is that your fetish?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Imagine This Reality With Random Girls? by Abortions: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
Are u that hugly U must be going through a lot.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Imagine This Reality With Random Girls? by Zyzxx10: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Well they can remedy that with Money, Confidence or a great personality.Gals dont care about looks like males do.Even if they do they try to hide it or use shakara to cover it.
Re: Guys Can You Imagine This Reality With Random Girls? by Eglobalma: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Admin401:
Is that your fetish?

I can’t believe you’re the only one that came close to understanding what I wrote, Nigerians are dull as fuckkkk, that’s why I’m very picky with my friendships... can’t reduce my genius to uneducated uncivilized monkeys

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Imagine This Reality With Random Girls? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
wink wink sick dog!!

Re: Guys Can You Imagine This Reality With Random Girls? by NUJABEZ: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
Amakavula:
wink wink sick dog!!

Amakavula, more like AMAKAVULVA.
Re: Guys Can You Imagine This Reality With Random Girls? by Eglobalma: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
Amakavula:
wink wink sick dog!!

Pretty queen, you’re so beautiful
Re: Guys Can You Imagine This Reality With Random Girls? by MissSweet(f): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Man, 45, Tears Lady’s Clothes During Fight Over Sex / Xxx_umemulo Wentombi Nto / SEE HOW Nairalanders Attacked Me And How I Turned It To Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.