Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take (5290 Views)

Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order / El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) / Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by bkbabe90(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ehrrm nobody is dissing you. undecided

You're extra sensitive.

And ofcourse, even Becommrich claims to know Goodluck J personally, so no problem. This is the internet

I dont "claim" to know anyone! If I did, instead of coming here having fun and just acting silly like I hate a certain group, I'd be here all day shoving it in everyones faces how I know ur Salihus, Lawals,Mbakwes, Indimis, Dokpesis, Dalhatus and co. . . . . So, chill!
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2010
bk/babe90:

I dont "claim" to know anyone! If I did, instead of coming here having fun and just acting silly like I hate a certain group, I'd be here all day shoving it in everyones faces how I know your Salihus, Lawals,Mbakwes, Indimis, Dokpesis, Dalhatus and co. . . . . So, chill!
hmmm
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by KnowAll(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=14pt]The only multi billion business the chinese have succeded in doing in Africa is flooding the whole continuent with some rickety bikes with about 1 stroke engine or less  called " Okada" in Nigeria and various other names in other  parts of Africa.

These bikes would not pass the standard test of products worthy of entering the UK or even Europe yet it is the behove of all our community in Africa, I doubt if we can do without them hence the average poverty sticken African worshipping this wonder man who built the Okada with reverence. undecided

I just remembered the other multi billion work the chinese are involved in, in  Nigeria is sharing of  mobilization fee for a spurious and vague contract with bent African leaders and officials, God knows what came of the $500 million dollar mobilization fee paid towards the Lagos to Kano rail-road OR the one taking for the power project initiated by OBJ. Is this the multibillion contract some clueless poster is talkin about here. undecided

I wonder why Fashola did not engage a Chinese firm when he planned to re-claim land from the sea after all the chinese are konwn to have done similar projects in Beijein during the run-up to the Olympics.  ??[/size]?
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by olaolabiy: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2010
@ileke
bk is your brother. yoruba bro. make peace plz.
how now, ileke?
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by bkbabe90(m): 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2010
ola olabiy:

@ileke
bk is your brother. yoruba bro. make peace plz.
how now, ileke?

Wow, son! You really aint relenting! U really wanna tap that! Well, I just gotta warn u! Ileki Idi got a wife on here named Ezeuche. . . . . U just wait till he reads ur comments!
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 22, 2010
bk/baybe. . .

Are you now my mouthpiece?

What's your obsession with EzeUche Dude, you can have him, is that why you've been insulting me? Because of EzeUche? Put your mind at rest, I'm married undecided
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by bkbabe90(m): 12:24am On Jul 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

bk/baybe. . .

What's your obsession with EzeUche Dude, you can have him, is that why you've been insulting me? Because of EzeUche? Put your mind at rest, I'm married undecided

Lol. Pleassse! Drama queen! U insult me, I diss the hell outta u; big deal! See, "you can have him"!!! u stay talking trash then when u get hit in the head u get to wailing!
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 22, 2010
bk/babe90:

Lol. Pleassse! Drama queen! U insult me, I diss the hell outta u; big deal! See, "you can have him"!!! u stay talking trash then when u get hit in the head u get to wailing!
When did I insult you first? How did it all begin? shocked

Like I said, you're extra sensitive. Get over yourself.
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by THEAMAKA(f): 12:38am On Jul 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

bk/baybe. . .

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

@topic, a picture is really worth 1,000 words.
and I don't like what I see.
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by bkbabe90(m): 12:40am On Jul 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

When did I insult you first? How did it all begin? shocked

Like I said, you're extra sensitive. Get over yourself.

Ummm, Mrs EZEUCHE, if I was even remotely close to being sensitive I wont be "lol"ing all ova the place and grinning like a cheshire cat! Watch ur comments, u got this sneaky, rude, condescending manner of dropping disses. . . . and u try to appear innocent while doing it! Please! I dont mind; just dont mind when I slap u right back!
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by chiogo(f): 12:41am On Jul 22, 2010
Typical Nigerian inferiority complex when a foreigner, no matter how broke, is concerned.

Yup. Seen it all before. Still sad.
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by bkbabe90(m): 12:42am On Jul 22, 2010
THE AMAKA:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

@topic, a picture is really worth 1,000 words.
and I don't like what I see.

Oh my! Here comes my most seasoned admirer/stalker! Are u done hating on Ogugua88's exotic looks?
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 22, 2010
bk/babe90:

Ummm, Mrs EZEUCHE, if I was even remotely close to being sensitive I wont be "lol"ing all ova the place and grinning like a cheshire cat! Watch your comments, u got this sneaky, rude, condescending manner of dropping disses. . . . and u try to appear innocent while doing it! Please! I dont mind; just dont mind when I slap u right back!
Alright, Mr EzeUche. grin

dnt get ur boxers in a bunch, am very innocent wink
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by bkbabe90(m): 12:44am On Jul 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Because of EzeUche? Put your mind at rest, I'm married :-\

Now ure married! when u was stalking him all ova NL like flea on a mangy dog u aint know u was married! U want me to remind u ny pulling up some of ur posts?
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by bkbabe90(m): 12:45am On Jul 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Alright, Mr EzeUche. grin

Lol. See?
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 22, 2010
bk/babe90:

Now ure married! when u was stalking him all ova NL like  flea on a mangy dog u aint know u was married! U want me to remind u ny pulling up some of your posts?
Is it because I said EzeUche looks better than you?

Is that what started it?

Anywaz. . . . yes, he still looks better. Now scram off ROTFL  kiss kiss kiss
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by bkbabe90(m): 12:51am On Jul 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Is it because I said EzeUche looks better than you?

Is that what started it?

Anywaz. . . . yes, he still looks better. Now scram off ROTFL  kiss kiss kiss

Why the hell Ima get ansty over another Nigga's looks is beyond me! bABES, Im only here to wild out and have fun; I leave the "looking for cyber luv" thing to u! You dont see me "seriously" begging to be with any ho up in here, do u? Ok then! BUt we all see u begging to be with a nigga that stay telling u to hop off his nut sack. . . . lol.
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by THEAMAKA(f): 12:51am On Jul 22, 2010
bk/babe90:

Oh my! Here comes my most seasoned admirer/stalker! Are u done hating on Ogugua88's exotic looks?
its funny how you memorized her name, i had to think about that for a second.
when she answered me, she answered with an attitude.
dude, get a life, and stop sucking me.
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by olaolabiy: 12:52am On Jul 22, 2010
@ileke,
please, don't go for ezeuche.
ok?
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 22, 2010
bk/babe90:

Why the hell Ima get ansty over another Nigga's looks is beyond me! bABES, Im only here to wild out and have fun; I leave the "looking for cyber luv" thing to u! You dont see me "seriously" begging to be with any ho up in here, do u? Ok then! BUt we all see u begging to be with a nigga that stay telling u to hop off his nut sack. . . . lol.
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn0Bm8W_x381rDAuto7zlXhchJFxmBxbDA7O0_YR0ClZicB7w&t=1&usg=__k_4L7oIIVx8-9xwFtN-b-B6Sa3M=[/img]
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 22, 2010
ola olabiy:

@ileke,
please, don't go for ezeuche.
ok?
lol grin
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by bkbabe90(m): 12:56am On Jul 22, 2010
THE AMAKA:

[color=#cc00cc]its funny how you memorized her name, i had to think about that for a second.

Well, I remembered her name cus she's cute. . . and maybe cus some of us' brain aint being permanently damaged by the effects of constantly puffing the Mary-Jane, unlike some others! Thats why u should say no to drugs; the side effects are numerous as can be seen from ur inability to remember the name of a person whom u was ready to rip out her tonsils less than 8hrs ago!

p.s: She neva answered with a attitude. You just got pissed that u couldnt tell where she came from based on her looks, while others could easily tell u was a Ibo chic based on urs! grin
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 22, 2010
bk/babe90:

Wait, arent you the one that met an Igbo NL female a few days ago. The one you're now dating?
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by olaolabiy: 12:58am On Jul 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Wait, arent you the one that met an Igbo NL female at a few days ago. The one you're now dating?

are u truely with that ezeuche.
don't annoy me right now.
i'm not kidding.
don't!
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by bkbabe90(m): 1:00am On Jul 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Wait, arent you the one that met an Igbo NL female  a few days ago. The one you're now dating?

And? I've dated two Ibo chics I met on here! Wuts that gotta do with the fact that u dont know how to be discreet about anything and r always throwing off ur cyber panties once "The Ikenga warrior" logs on?
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by chiogo(f): 1:02am On Jul 22, 2010
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL lipsrsealed
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 22, 2010
ola olabiy:

are u truely with that ezeuche.
don't annoy me right now.
i'm not kidding.
don't!
dude who are you?
Not trying to be rude, but can you hop off?

bk/babe90:

And? I've dated two Ibo chics I met on here! Wuts that gotta do with the fact that u dont know how to be discreet about anything and r always throwing off your cyber panties once "The Ikenga warrior" logs on?
bk/babe90:

Do you just type words you think sounds sophisticated?
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by THEAMAKA(f): 1:03am On Jul 22, 2010
Nigerian on both sides. 100%. *sighs* lol.
@bk
that was her response, after i asked a simple question.
dude, get lost, DON'T YOU HAVE A JOB?!  undecided .
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 22, 2010
bk/babe90:

And? I've dated two Ibo chics I met on here! Wuts that gotta do with the fact that u dont know how to be discreet about anything and r always throwing off your cyber panties once "The Ikenga warrior" logs on?
ileke-idi. . . chei i told you that some guys here just make noise,they may be gentle when you see them.see bk/babe90 don date two ibo chic already.who could have believed that ? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 22, 2010
~Bluetooth:

ileke-idi. . . chei i told you that some guys here just make noise,they may be gentle when you see them.see bk/babe90 don date two ibo chic already.who could have believed that ? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Dated my arse. Who would date that obnoxious peice of %@%$@?

The chicks prolly winkled at him. And he's here shouting "dated"
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by bkbabe90(m): 1:07am On Jul 22, 2010
THE AMAKA:

@bk
that was her response, after i asked a simple question.
dude, get lost, DON'T YOU HAVE A JOB?!  undecided .

I'm actually working right now and ur defensive nature is throwing me off! I hear Ogugua88 calling. . . . . go answer her!!!
Re: This Sight Of This Pics Was Too Much For Me To Take by bkbabe90(m): 1:08am On Jul 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Dated my arse. Who would date that obnoxious peice of %@%$@?

The chicks prolly winkled at him. And he's here shouting "dated"

Winkled or Winked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones / Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. / Cameroonian Army Is Better Than Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.