Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) (28508 Views)

If Your Woman Has Hair On This Part Of Her Belly, This Is What It Means / Doctors Remove Cucumber From Woman's Belly After She Masturbated With It (VIDEO) / SCANDAL: My Affair With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA – Ese Walter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Gisters: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ese Walter has bared it all to encourage new mothers to appreciate their postpartum body.

The author, who married Cool FM Abuja OAP Benny Ark and recently announced their separation, said she couldn't afford to look at her body after her first pregnancy. It made her so self-conscious that she couldn't stand naked before her husband.

But she's past that stage and she took a photo of her belly today to share to all mothers going through the same thing and let them know that they should work towards accepting their postpartum belly.

Ese's story led a Facebook user to share a heartbreaking comment about her own experience.

Ese's inspiring post reads:

Postpartum Bodies and Bellies...
After my first pregnancy, I couldn’t afford to look at my body. Especially my tummy. I was very disconnected from my body that I was able to exist in it and not “see” it.
My tummy, in my opinion, was ugly, disgusting even. I used to model so I’d always known flat tight abs. Now, here I was, unable to stand naked before myself let alone my partner.
Funny how things have changed. I guess all the #takebackpostpartum posts I read in 2015 were registering somewhere.
When I took these pictures today, I wanted to see my belly clearly. Then it occurred to me to post it. Somebody who is disconnected from her Mummy tummy and body needs to see this. The many photos of raw Mummy tummies that registered in my subconscious popped up when I looked at these photos I took of mine.
Dear new Mummy, be kind to yourself and your new body. Work toward accepting it as it is instead of resisting and hating it as long as I did mine.
Personally I don’t care for your negatively about what bodies should look like but I’m going to ask you respect yourself if you choose to comment ??
#postpartumbelly #tummy #mummytummy #postpartumbellies#postpartumbodies #bodypositivity #phuckyobeautystandards

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/ese-walter-shares-photos-belly-looks-like-child-birth

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Gisters: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2018

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
grin

But na wa to COZA pastor sha!!!

I mean, how was he able to conveniently have sxe with an Ese that has a rumpled tummy like that of my late granny??

It's no wonder why I keep saying Apostle has a good taste when it comes to women, compared to Fato Fato.....

8 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Fazemood(m): 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
My dear many women wish to have their tummy rumpled just like yours while they smile with a baby in their arms. What you have there is the reason you need to dance and give God praises for granting you the joy of Motherhood.

So being ashamed of going nakked before your hubby cuz of that shows you lack gratitude to God and your partner.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by olapluto(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2018
COZA pastor wont want that belly anymore. Mr. Robust reply is balling higher now.

10 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

But na wa to COZA pastor sha!!!

I mean, how was he able to conveniently have sxe with an Ese that has a rumpled tummy like that of my late granny??

It's no wonder why I keep saying Apostle has a good taste when it comes to women, compared to Fato Fato.....

Her tummy wasn't rumpled then

17 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2018
Why show this kind PIC. Nawao. Meanwhile for those on active sub on dstvs with access and family package,check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by tavafex: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2018
GET THE BEST WEB DESIGN EXPERIENCE WITHOUT BURNING YOUR POCKET, SEE INCREDIBLE FEATURES AND BENEFITS

We Design and Develop ALL TYPES and KINDS of Websites, Web Apps and Mobile Apps that are custom-made for your Business, Organization or Brand

What You Get…..

== Https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

Gets Started, NOW!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2018
That tummy isn't in a robust shape anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2018
Wish my sisters tummy can be like this cry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by looseweight: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2018
This is not bad. For those finding it difficult to shed their tummy fat, you can check my threads on save fats remover.
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by deboroah: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2018
oh my God ,these people sef.whats this one again..

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2018
I'll remember to use vitamin r gels and all during my time. After all dem Kardashians have nice tummies after childbirth

7 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Eraddray(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't blame her husband for doing the right thing by dumping her.

This body of hers is putrid and utterly distasteful.
It may be better to be barren than to have such a horrible body from childbirth.

If I were into BDSM, I may have considered pinning her face to the bedsheet while going at it from the back of the house.
chai... u're madness is automatic..

16 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Nasige(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2018
My dear many women wish to have their tummy rumpled just like yours while they smile with a baby in their arms. What you have there is the reason you need to dance and give God praises for granting you the joy of Motherhood.

So being ashamed of going nakked before your hubby cuz of that shows you lack gratitude to God and your partner.

You are right, that is to tell u that she is a proud mother, there is no way u will carry a child in ur tommy for 9months and put to bed and ur tommy will remain the same, it can only look better by applying cosmetics.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by jarasimi: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2018
i dont know why i dont care

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by looseweight: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2018
ngwababe:
Wish my sisters tummy can be like this cry

Check my profile on how you can successfully achieve that
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2018
everything physical about her is just furgly..#spits
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'll remember to use vitamin r gels and all during my time. After all dem Kardashians have nice tummies after childbirth
thanks to liposuction

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by bukolabeauty09(f): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2018
Fazemood:

May God bless you...... You must be an husband and a father. I don't know how they/she wants her tommy to be like after giving birth only a fool would still expect such perfect tommy after child birth even if you used stretch removal oil it can never be perfect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by ayomiposi8984: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2018
do Babies cause this
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2018
looseweight:

Check my profile on how you can successfully achieve that

Not loosing weight, just want her to carry her own child!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by victorlight: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2018
issokay na
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by ThanosIsHere: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2018
This girl is just like Jennifer Lopez, she's all about the fame. I just pity the guy that will be mumu enough to put her in the house as wife again. Eloquently articulating the obvious but failing to keep your home. Give a few months she will join the feminist club officially.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2018
LadyPrecy:
thanks to liposuction
Healthy diet and mild exercises should get one that nice postpartum belly.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2018
Gisters:
Ese Walter has bared it all to encourage new mothers to appreciate their postpartum body.

The author, who married Cool FM Abuja OAP Benny Ark and recently announced their separation, said she couldn't afford to look at her body after her first pregnancy. It made her so self-conscious that she couldn't stand naked before her husband.

But she's past that stage and she took a photo of her belly today to share to all mothers going through the same thing and let them know that they should work towards accepting their postpartum belly.

Ese's story led a Facebook user to share a heartbreaking comment about her own experience.

Ese's inspiring post reads:

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/ese-walter-shares-photos-belly-looks-like-child-birth

no be Toto hair be that?
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2018
olapluto:
COZA pastor wont want that belly anymore. Mr. Robust reply is balling higher now.
Rubust reply we've been waiting for over four years now! grin
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2018
These Ese Walter just want to start trending. Is like Ese Walter lied against COZA pastor.

The God of Biodun Fatoyinbo is alive and fighting for him.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by looseweight: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2018
ngwababe:

Not loosing weight, just want her to carry her own child!

Ok, May God grant to this desire of yours In Jesus Name and May you come back here to give testimonies. Amen

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe / Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her / What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.