Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) (28700 Views)

If Your Woman Has Hair On This Part Of Her Belly, This Is What It Means / Doctors Remove Cucumber From Woman's Belly After She Masturbated With It (VIDEO) / SCANDAL: My Affair With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA – Ese Walter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by BrownChima212(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2018
Pastor Biodun right now. I enjoyed what the husband was supposed to enjoy.

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

But na wa to COZA pastor sha!!!

I mean, how was he able to conveniently have sxe with an Ese that has a rumpled tummy like that of my late granny??

It's no wonder why I keep saying Apostle has a good taste when it comes to women, compared to Fato Fato.....

Was the affair before or after her pregnancy?

Why you leave your brain for house?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2018
Some have shoes they have no legs,some have legs they have no shoes....be glad girl,that tummy was able to carry a child and damn all post whatever.

After child birth several changes takes place in a woman, to feel the pain of over 200 bones getting broken same time is not a child's play.

Coming out alive alone is a testimony so sister say f,,,k you to whosoever complains about your tummy.

Without us there is no procreation, we were firstly created and BORN2BREED...

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by pinknipple: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2018
Why do wemen love doing disgusting things after childbearing?.
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by julioralph(m): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by cindyspice: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2018
Hope we are not going to have another Kemi olunloye in this Ese woman o. Na like this e dey start. lipsrsealed
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Fazemood(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2018
julioralph:
@Nasige and @Fazemood Who copied the other

The sort of stunts some folks pull on NL Fp just for likes ehn undecided
I too wonder how Nasige pulled that kind of stunt :\ Still puzzling me.
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by davidque007(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

I mean, how was he able to conveniently have sxe with an Ese that has a rumpled tummy like that of my late granny??

It's no wonder why I keep saying Apostle has a good taste when it comes to women, compared to Fato Fato.....

Why not try thinking before speaking, its quite appalling to hear young people just spout out rubbish because they have a platform to speak while appearing anonymous. Ese wasnt married when the scandal happened and besides that story was never proven to be true. If it is true then its unfortunate for the pastor and her cos according to the story it wasn't consensual not forced, so both parties should take equal blame

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by julioralph(m): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2018
Fazemood:

I too wonder how Nasige pulled that kind of stunt :\ Still puzzling me.

Alright then.
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2018
shakara Don end o
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Sholaco: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2018
Terrible shocked......
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by mployer(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2018
This woman is mentally unstable and seemingly suicidal. Somebody should help her.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2018
Aswear, this woman no well. Chai!! Bad market.
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Lomprico2: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2018
Yuk
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by KalakutaRepubli: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2018
ngwababe:

Not loosing weight, just want her to carry her own child!
Why she go carry? After she done do abortion tire, fvck different yahoo boys collect money.. Mtcheew!! Opunu!!!
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Yhungra: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2018
Hmm
KalakutaRepubli:

Why she go carry? After she done do abortion tire, fvck different yahoo boys collect money.. Mtcheew!! Opunu!!!
Hmm
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2018
It's body type I think. My wife has given birth thrice and no single stretch. Only the Linea Vigra black line
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'll remember to use vitamin r gels and all during my time. After all dem Kardashians have nice tummies after childbirth
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2018
ngwababe:
Wish my sisters tummy can be like this cry

What you have and don't appreciate is what someone out there is desperately looking for. Life can be 'unfair', but it ultimately works for our good.

Don't worry dear, your sister's time will come.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 11:31am On Nov 08, 2018
looseweight:

Ok, May God grant to this desire of yours In Jesus Name and May you come back here to give testimonies. Amen

Amen. Thanks dear!
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2018
I'm just a lucky mum!
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2018
Is d@ not Jaruma's bead??

She even patronizes her...

Men flee from women that wear waist bead even when they tell you its nothing.
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by pally123: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
O'boy eh! See waist beads. I don die finish
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
see stretch marks everywhere undecided
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by soflygerian(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
Dear future Honey... We're not having more than a child, max two... I want my wife and also her banging body..
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Osashalom: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

God punish you in Jesus name amen
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by harmless(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ese Walters confessed to being a witch on her IG page
lonelydora:
These Ese Walter just want to start trending. Is like Ese Walter lied against COZA pastor.

The God of Biodun Fatoyinbo is alive and fighting for him.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by harmless(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
She confessed to being a witch on her I.G page

okenwaa:
Is d@ not Jaruma's bead??

She even patronizes her...

Men flee from women that wear waist bead even when they tell you its nothing.
Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Beyfit(f): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nigeria women should stop using hot water to press their tummy after delivery ... it is an old method which has side effects like this Ese tummy which is an eye sore...

hot water method give u stretch marks and second degree burnt, to name a few.

in this 21th century please get POST PARTUM GIRDLE

----->It is reusable u p to 3 births

------>It flatten tummy with no effort at all

----->It wont give you any side effect and very effective in getting your shape back

This could have been avoided i

FOR INFOR ON HOW TO GET THIS POST PARTUM GIRDLE CALLE OR WHATSAPP:08034630280

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Beyfit(f): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nigeria women should stop using hot water to press their tummy after delivery ... it is an old method which has side effects like this Ese tummy which is an eye sore...

hot water method give u stretch marks and second degree burn, to name a few.

in this 21th century please get POST PARTUM GIRDLE

----->It is reusable u p to 3 births

------>It flatten tummy with no effort at all

----->It wont give you any side effect and very effective in getting your shape back

This could have been avoided i

FOR INFOR ON HOW TO GET THIS POST PARTUM GIRDLE CALLE OR WHATSAPP:08034630280

Re: Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
ngwababe:
Wish my sisters tummy can be like this cry

So be it unto her Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) / How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship / Why Do People Get Married With Someone They Saw "Red Flags"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.