Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. (4142 Views)

Alcohol A Night Before A Pre-employment Medical Test / Diseases That Can Make You Fail Pre-employment Medicals / Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Pre-employment Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by dogtails(m): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2018
Teledom1:
OK I know as time goes on we will get to know more about them.... have you written your test for document controller?
Not yet how about you?
Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by Teledom1: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2018
dogtails:
Not yet how about you?
have done mine.... what date do you have as deadline for submission in your mail.
Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by aake: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Any update from jagal group on recruitment process
Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by Teledom1: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
aake:
Any update from jagal group on recruitment process
what position did you apply for
Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by ebube89(f): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by mkchims(m): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by ebube89(f): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
the silence on this group is golden. meanwhile seems d pre assesment was for everyone irrespective of Wat dey study
Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by duchessofyork: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hi everyone,

I got this mail from Jagal this morning. This is likely the second stage after the test.

Dear **,

Thank you for your application for the position Document Controller. We are interested in your profile. Before we move forward I would request you complete the attached Pre-Employment Questionnaire in as much detail as you can including current and expected remuneration and reply to this email with the completed document. This information allows us to form a concise picture of your experience and current situation prior to moving forward to an interview. Please complete before 3rd December.

Regards,
Jagal Recruitment Team

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by Teledom1: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
duchessofyork:
Hi everyone,

I got this mail from Jagal this morning. This is likely the second stage after the test.

Dear **,

Thank you for your application for the position Document Controller. We are interested in your profile. Before we move forward I would request you complete the attached Pre-Employment Questionnaire in as much detail as you can including current and expected remuneration and reply to this email with the completed document. This information allows us to form a concise picture of your experience and current situation prior to moving forward to an interview. Please complete before 3rd December.

Regards,
Jagal Recruitment Team

Oh that's good were you able to complete the Assessment cos I had issues with internet connection so I coulnt complete the simulation part..I haven't hear from them though

1 Like

Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by dogtails(m): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
Teledom1:

Oh that's good were you able to complete the Assessment cos I had issues with internet connection so I coulnt complete the simulation part..I haven't hear from them though
Same here oh I just tire
Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by Teledom1: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
dogtails:
Same here oh I just tire
Its well my brother, were you able to complete yours?
Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by duchessofyork: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Teledom1:

Yes I finished the assessment.
Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by dogtails(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Teledom1:

Its well my brother, were you able to complete yours?
Not at all time wasn't my friend
Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by Teledom1: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
duchessofyork:

Yes I finished the assessment.
oh that's enough evidence for you to be contacted. Goodluck.
Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by Teledom1: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
dogtails:
Not at all time wasn't my friend
yea you right. The internet was a problem too, this is why companies like Total and GE will always use SHL test format. There won't be anything like internet error. however better days Ahead!
Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by dogtails(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
Any update from jagal
Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by subcbouy: 11:42am On Dec 17, 2018
As anyone received reply for storekeeper?
Re: Help Needed, Jagal's Pre-employment Testing. by subcbouy: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2018
dogtails:
Any update from jagal
did you receive any ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nachitech Oilfield Supplies And Services Limited Recruitment For Graduate Traine / See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure / FCMB Invites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.