Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd (45975 Views)

Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba / PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton / Dybala Reveals What He Told Mourinho After Juventus’ 2-1 Loss To Manchester Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by Momimade1: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2018
Abeg see how Rashford dey mark Ronaldo like say him dey fear him�

Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by GenFunction: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2018
i like CR7 buh i LOVE Man Utd
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by Kahujadekadura: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2018
odigbosky:
Na true him talk na....Na Juve Use their hand give man u 3 points
How did Juventus give man u d 3point.
Was Dybala not aware that when u apply that kind force for ball, d thing go hit d bar or did Cr7 saw post and shoot d ball to fans or did Neur see ball he fit catch and let it enter d post.
My bros, football is a game of tactics. According to record, man u beat Juventus on 7th November 2018. When man u played Tottenham ball but layer Tottenham beat them 3:0, did we complain that we gifted d 3points to them.
We won d highest comeback for Europe last year and we go still do it again. If u are pained; find sth that can melt ur heart for ur own good.

1 Like

Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by chiboy1116: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2018
Mysselff2:

Cos you know he is the greatest, so I agree with you

Oh well, he is human
u wish .. grin ;Dmessi, Ronaldo delima,maradona , si Stefano says hi.
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by Noaril(m): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2018
zlantanfan:
his display is quite petty, its not only non-celebration that equals respect.

He could have just shut up but couldn't help his egoist self considering how much a lot of united fans holds him in high esteem.

Again messi does his talking on pitch and has been at the receiving end of many important finals and games he has lost in his career but always moves on instead of nagging, just imagine if it was ronaldo
I don't think that's what's called nagging, do you expect him to say United deserved the win? Plus you and I both know how the media can twist words. I need to watch the video before concluding maybe his motive for saying what he said was bad.
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by vroy(m): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2018
zlantanfan:
This is highly disrespectful to a club that raised you to stardom, messi can never show such ingratitude
How can Messi say such when he his still playing for Barça.
The guy scored his first CL goal of the season in front of his home fans against a club he left since2009 where non of his mate still playing for the club, he celebrated in front of the home fans n apologized to the away fans
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by zlantanfan: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2018
vroy:
How can Messi say such when he his still playing for Barça.
The guy scored his first CL goal of the season in front of his home fans against a club he left since2009 where non of his mate still playing for the club, he celebrated in front of the home fans n apologized to the away fans
I met the they don't deserve to win rhetorics, did man u come to play baseball or they are some street soccer club.

Players are always professionals and always respect the game (how much more a former club)
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by Bimpe29: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2018
We did nothing and yet an own goal was scored.
Had we not put pressure on Old Lady, an own couldn't have been scored na.
Ronaldo O gbadun.
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by Codes151(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2018
bknight:
Juventus outplayed Man U. In fact, outclassed them.

By the way, what manner of an attention seeker is Morinho? undecided
the type that got your attention
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by odigbosky(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
How did Juventus give man u d 3point.
Was Dybala not aware that when u apply that kind force for ball, d thing go hit d bar or did Cr7 saw post and shoot d ball to fans or did Neur see ball he fit catch and let it enter d post.
My bros, football is a game of tactics. According to record, man u beat Juventus on 7th November 2018. When man u played Tottenham ball but layer Tottenham beat them 3:0, did we complain that we gifted d 3points to them.
We won d highest comeback for Europe last year and we go still do it again. If u are pained; find sth that can melt ur heart for ur own good.

wow.....you can type oo
no be small vex u dy vex oooo

1 Like

Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by maik99(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
Trash coming from someone who has been on the "happy" end of several undeserved victories.
Na d many CL matches real Madrid win wey e no resemble luck, e no resemble fraud by ref or na the famous euro 2016 wey the Ronaldo self no play anything?
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by marcoreus(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Barka fans are more pained than man utd fans... Nawa o..I can see dat..
Re: Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd by OmoManU: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
zlantanfan:
This is highly disrespectful to a club that raised you to stardom, messi can never show such ingratitude
I lost all respect and love I ever had for that guy (Ronaldo) today. Idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 26th September 2015 / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) Full Time / Manchester City Vs Liverpool : UCL (1 - 2) On 10th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.