Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles (27268 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) / Ike Ekweremadu Meets Prince Charles In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by OfficialAPCNig: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2018
Yoruba moslems will not like this.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by allthingsgood: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2018
Sorry sir, but you have not won the election. You are not a public officer and you have no mandate to discuss anything affecting Nigeria!

SAI BABA 2023
Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by biztip: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2018
obi is used to meeting with people in higher places. bcthey know obis worth. I support him not BC he is from my state BT BC his legacies re one in a trillion
Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by CoolAmbience(m): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2018
baliyubla:
Would have met Incoming President Atiku, but since he's away in Dubai, had to just meet Incoming VP Obi. Buhari is definitely on his own, dullard will clearly be humiliated at the polls.

Incoming for Social Media.....Lol.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by BeautifulMind2: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2018
My incoming VP
Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by phase1: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2018
Globemoney the hungry otimkpu of williegogoro must be in cifia (severe) pains right now. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by Ziggylady(f): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2018
phase1:
Globemoney the hungry otimkpu of williegogoro must be in cifia (severe) pains right now. grin

grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by sadeeq08: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2018
baliyubla:
Would have met Incoming President Atiku, but since he's away in Dubai, had to just meet Incoming VP Obi. Buhari is definitely on his own, dullard will clearly be humiliated at the polls.
keep dreaming
Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by berrystunn(m): 11:31am On Nov 08, 2018
Is over for APC

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by Osyabj: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2018
Prince Charles meets Thief Obi .

Thief Obi boldly told the whole world that collected bribes from his contractors which emanates from public treasury!!!

"How I Spend my bribe money" - Gov Peter Obi

http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/robinhood-how-i-spend-my-bribe-money-gov-obi-pm-news

"Governor Peter Obi of Anambra state has said unlike other public officers, he channels his bribe money into bettering the lot of the people of his state.

Obi, who spoke with journalists in Awka, the state capital, last weekend, explained that since contractors would always want to part with some percentage of their profit, he has devised a means to channel the “kick-back” into welfarism programmes."

Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by zada(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2018
baliyubla:
. I believe the prince was here to see the president and not invitation by Atiku nor Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by zada(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2018
dynicks:
Hailings from this angle of the world....when you see people so much alive nd of high intellects , u would know...
. Abeg bring down this pissure. Intellectual ko abi interfuckup.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by stamcy(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2018
check out all this GUANGYA Y1 Outdoor 6Ah Battery Smart Folding Electric Bikes
all exclusively on gearbest, global online shopping mall
everybody need to have them
check them out

https://www.gearbest.com/electric-bikes-c_11873/?lkid=17078503

Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by Osyabj: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
baliyubla:

You mean international fugitive thief, Atiku and Anambra thief Obi?

"How I spend my bribe money" -Gov Peter Obi

http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/robinhood-how-i-spend-my-bribe-money-gov-obi-pm-news

Unbelievable !!!

This self-admitted, certified Anambra thief, Obi, and his running mate, international thief, Atiku, want Nigerians to trust them with our national treasury?

That will never happen.

These two thieves, Obi and Atiku belong to jail and if they are in China would have been executed by now, and cannot come back from the grave to insult our intelligence, that they want to be trusted with our Commonwealth.

Wailers may be in sane, but Nigerians are NOT insane!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by kingsmerit: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
if only God can pick my call this season. Pls I need a job. I am a graduate of political Science residing in ENUGU. I can do most jobs as long as it can put food on my table. my line is 09062158557.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by deebrownneymar: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
MeanChris:
According to Mr. Peter Obi's Twitter handle...

It was my pleasure meeting with Prince Charles at the residence of the British High Commissioner to Nigeria, Paul Arkwright, in Abuja. We discussed issues of mutual interest between our two countries.

https://twitter.com/PeterGregoryObi/status/1060456737613012994?s=20

We have outgoing crook and incoming crook
Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by NonsoWow: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
We are used to this. Whenever elections are near, peter obi will start releasing pictures of him kissing the pope or standing with celebrities, but to win his own local government dey hard am.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by otipoju(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
allthingsgood:
Sorry sir, but you have not won the election. You are not a public officer and you have no mandate to discuss anything affecting Nigeria!

SAI BABA 2023

Really?
You have a point but your point makes no sense.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by allthingsgood: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
otipoju:

Really?
You have a point but your point makes no sense.

how does this trash u wrote make any sense
Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
sleekpro:
Some guys will not like this at all!!!!

That's the sign we are looking for!!!!

The Prince had gone there to collect his #ATIKULATION.
card. So he start #ATIKUTING. once he gets to the UK.

Just like the Clintons collected theirs in Dubai.

#ATIKULATION. Season.

Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by Malawian(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
baliyubla:
Anytime Prince Charles is seen with a presidential Aspirant, he usually becomes president. Happened with Obasanjo, Yaradua and Buhari.
I think they want to use Peter obi presidency to calm BIAFRA agitations, but it won't work. Igbo people will not keep seat warm for fulani, we intend to buy our own seat.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by Covidodo: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
Malawian:

Anytime Prince Charles is seen with a presidential Aspirant, he usually becomes president. Happened with Obasanjo, Yaradua and Buhari.
I think they want to use Peter obi presidency to calm BIAFRA agitations, but it won't work. Igbo people will not keep seat warm for fulani, we intend to buy our own seat.
Dream on boy..
Thought you losers said it was a sign of an Atiku presidency..now it's Peter Obi grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles by Malawian(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Covidodo:

Dream on boy..
Thought you losers said it was a sign of an Atiku presidency..now it's Peter Obi grin
You see Atiku there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Notable Achievements Of Okonjo-iweala And Alison-madueke In The Ministries / Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP / 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.