Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

He Does Not Want To Tie Me Down- What Does He Mean By This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Does Not Want To Tie Me Down- What Does He Mean By This? (666 Views)

What Does She Mean By This? / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? / Yahoo Boy Looking For A Wife Advertises What He Does For A Living On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Does Not Want To Tie Me Down- What Does He Mean By This? by Beke2020: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
Editor’s note:

This a question from a whatsapp member. What are your thoughts,how would you advise her? Drop your comments below.

Good Morning ma,

I just join d group but I want to ask a question in the group….

I was dating a guy but suddenly the guy told me that we can’t continue the relationship again. That we can be friends, my problem is that I can’t help my emotions for him.

When I tried to find out what happened,he said nothing,that he just does not want to tie me down. What does that mean? We are both adults;29 and 30 years old..why does he say he does not want to tie me down?

I have tried to let go but I can’t….. And it’s killing me.

Please I need advice

Sources: livelystones.com.ng
Re: He Does Not Want To Tie Me Down- What Does He Mean By This? by Beke2020: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
hmnnn shocked
Re: He Does Not Want To Tie Me Down- What Does He Mean By This? by N0favors: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
‘Tied’
Re: He Does Not Want To Tie Me Down- What Does He Mean By This? by don4real18(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
He doesn't see himself getting married to you and does not want you to waste your time thinking that the relationship will go far

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Involved In After-s*x Video With Singer, Peruzzi Has Reportedly Gone / Men And Sex!!.. / Wizkid Allow Female Fans To Grab And Kiss His Pr*ck On Stage (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.