Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) (53034 Views)

The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) / Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video / Jos: I Want To Know More About This City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
lexy2014:

Which people are u referring to? Who are those that are progressing?

Even Zamfara is progressing far better than the EDO state zoo. embarassed
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 8:13am On Nov 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Even Zamfara is progressing far better than the EDO state zoo. embarassed
Really? Can u pls explain how and in what way?
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
lexy2014:

Really? Can u pls explain how and in what way?

My opinion please. I lived there for half my life. A most miserable place to live and die.

Only appealing to the backward and unmotivated! kiss

Just waiting to sell one LAST property and it is GOOOOOD BYE to the land of no progress! kiss
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

My opinion please. I lived there for half my life. A most miserable place to live and die.

Only appealing to the backward and unmotivated! kiss

Just waiting to sell one LAST property and it is GOOOOOD BYE to the land of no progress! kiss
I didn't say its not ur opinion. I was only asking u 2 clarify how zamfara has made more progress than Edo state. U are selling properties, I assume in Benin. If it was that bad, don't think u would have seen d properties 2 sell in d first place
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
lexy2014:

I didn't say its not ur opinion. I was only asking u 2 clarify how zamfara has made more progress than Edo state. U are selling properties, I assume in Benin. If it was that bad, don't think u would have seen d properties 2 sell in d first place

Yes! Once upon a time. Property belonging to my parents. No sane person will invest in such a place in this day and age. These properties are over 40 years old. I repeat: ZAMFARA or GOMBE is far better. embarassed
Good riddance.

Benin City, the UGLY city of den of armed robbers is not my village. Everyone I grew up with has since vacated the miserable place. They residents take pride in unemployment. Please, enjoy your curse! kiss
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Yes! Once upon a time. Property belonging to my parents. No sane person will invest in such a place. These properties are over 40 years old.
Good riddance.

Benin City the den of armed robbers is not my village. Please, enjoy your curse! kiss

U still haven't said how zamfara is better than Edo state or Benin city.
KanwuliaExtra:

Just waiting to sell one LAST property

If u selling "one last property", that means u sold others b4 in Benin. Whether d properties are 40years old or 10years, d bottom line is that u didn't take d properties to zamfara to sell. U selling it and making some money in Benin. By d way, which state in Nigeria is free of armed robbers?
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
lexy2014:

U still haven't said how zamfara is better than Edo state or Benin city.

If u selling "one last property", that means u sold others b4 in Benin. Whether d properties are 40years old or 10years, d bottom line is that u didn't take d properties to zamfara to sell. U selling it and making some money in Benin. By d way, which state in Nigeria is free of armed robbers?

Read for yourself. cry

http://www.princessaudu.com/2017/09/my-trip-to-benin-city-edo-state-nigeria.html?m=1
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
lexy2014:

Are u princess audu?

No, but the same sentiments from others who have visited B.C. wink

Everyone agrees it is A DEAD ZONE! wink
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

No, but the same sentiments from others who have visited B.C. wink

Everyone agrees it is A DEAD ZONE! wink

Princess audu is now "others" and "everyone"? I was asking how u came to d conclusion that zamfara is better than Edo state and u telling me what princess audu said. Did princess audu also go 2 zamfara? By d way, which state in Nigeria is free of armed robbers?
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by KanwuliaExtra: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
lexy2014:

Princess audu is now "others"? I was asking how u came to d conclusion that zamfara is better than Edo state and u telling me what princess audu said. Did princess audu also go 2 zamfara? By d way, which state in Nigeria is free of armed robbers?

I would rather live in Zamfara than Edo State.
Simple. kiss
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I would rather live in Zamfara than Edo State.
Simple. kiss
I no. But am just curious how zamfara is better than Edo state. Thought u would b able to shed some light. Which state in Nigeria is free of armed robbers?
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by KanwuliaExtra: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
lexy2014:

I no. But am just curious how zamfara is better than Edo state. Thought u would b able to shed some light. Which state in Nigeria is free of armed robbers?

Zamfara is naturally backward. Edo State pretends to be civilized but even more backward than Zamfara state with all the exposure and resources. kiss

Juju and Christianity living side by side. The WORST hypocrites ever! embarassed
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Zamfara is naturally backward. Edo State pretends to be civilized but even more backward than Zamfara state with all the exposure and resources. kiss

Juju and Christianity living side by side. The WORST hypocrites ever! embarassed

How does Edo state pretend 2b civilised and how does that make zamfara better than Edo state? Is there any state in d predominantly Christian south were juju and Christianity aren't living side by side? Is d case of d Ooni of ife marrying a Christian "prophetess" not a case in point? Which state in Nigeria is free of armed robbers?
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
lexy2014:

How does Edo state pretend 2b civilised and how does that make zamfara better than Edo state? Is there any state in d predominantly Christian south were juju and Christianity aren't living side by side? Is d case of d Ooni of ife marrying a Christian "prophetess" not a case in point? Which state in Nigeria is free of armed robbers?

World capital of human trafficking = EDO STATE!
Sell one sister, get one free is the motto!
Is that progress? undecided
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

World capital of human trafficking = EDO STATE!
Sell one sister, get one free is the motto!
Is that progress? undecided
How does human trafficking prevent a state from making progress?How does Edo state pretend 2b civilised and how does that make zamfara better than Edo state? Is there any state in d predominantly Christian south were juju and Christianity aren't living side by side? Is d case of d Ooni of ife marrying a Christian "prophetess" not a case in point? Which state in Nigeria is free of armed robbers?
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
lexy2014:

How does human trafficking prevent a state from making progress?How does Edo state pretend 2b civilised and how does that make zamfara better than Edo state? Is there any state in d predominantly Christian south were juju and Christianity aren't living side by side? Is d case of d Ooni of ife marrying a Christian "prophetess" not a case in point? Which state in Nigeria is free of armed robbers?

I don tok finish o. . . .
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Haters gonna hate
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I don tok finish o. . . .
In d end, u haven't really said anything
Re: Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) by luluosas(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Really? Thanks
lexy2014:

Chief Asoro- fifth picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drone View Of The New Oshodi BRT Terminus - Photos / Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] / Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.