Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,298 members, 7,867,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Everlasting Solution To Your Small Dick Problem(ba Was) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everlasting Solution To Your Small Dick Problem(ba Was) (1294 Views)

Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? / Big Dick Or Small Dick? Photos / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everlasting Solution To Your Small Dick Problem(ba Was) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
Are you a small dick man? Do you find it difficult to satisfy your mate because of your small dick size? Is your small dick size frustrating your relationships? Worry no more because the final solution is here. With the help of my herbal mixture you are quaranteed of results within five days. And the good news is that it is no scam. Just chat me up on whatsapp if interested and the product will be sent to you without requesting any payments at all. Only after you have used it and seen the effect of the medicine will you be required to pay. Once again 'ba wasa'gives results within five days.
Contact me on: 08135622253....whatsapp only.
Forget pandoro....pandoro is a big joke... 'ba wasa' is the real deal in terms of dick enlargement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everlasting Solution To Your Small Dick Problem(ba Was) by caleb5775: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
hmmm how true

I AM JOHN, A 3D ANIMATION EXPERT. LET’S TRAIN YOU TO BE 3D CHARACTER ANIMATOR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS. NO THEORY. 100% PRACTICALS GUARANTEED!

I am an Energetic 3D Animator who thrives in high-energy settings to create unique 3d graphics and characters with variety of software with the ability to convert verbal concepts and technological schematics into concise illustration
I am experienced in Maya, 3D Max, Blender, Adobe Platforms with expertise in modeling, texturing, rigging, 3D character and rendering, .
My work is a complication of elements of classical sculpture with contemporary themes and technology combining technology of digital tools with traditional sculpting techniques along with 3D-printing and other fabrication method

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

LET’S TRAIN YOU TO TAME 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS IN 3 WEEKS! WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO CREATE THE IMPOSSIBLE.

Imagine yourself creating emotive characters, stunning worlds and compelling stories for games, film or commercial projects? Get those cutting-edge, relevant skills that will allow you to enter an exciting creative industry that make you go from strength to strength in the world of 3D CHARACTER ANIMATION. Here’s a bit about the animation chops you can will learn from this training program

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Everlasting Solution To Your Small Dick Problem(ba Was) by obonujoker(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
lol... pandoro has no side effects.... Can't say of yours??
Re: Everlasting Solution To Your Small Dick Problem(ba Was) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mine too has no side effects, and works better than Pandora.
Re: Everlasting Solution To Your Small Dick Problem(ba Was) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
obonujoker:
lol... pandoro has no side effects.... Can't say of yours??
Mine too has no side effects and works better than Pandora.
Re: Everlasting Solution To Your Small Dick Problem(ba Was) by oluseyi33(m): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
am currently using pandoro seed,av not seen any changes.how long does it take before one can see the effect.
Re: Everlasting Solution To Your Small Dick Problem(ba Was) by akinloye393(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2018
oluseyi33:
am currently using pandoro seed,av not seen any changes.how long does it take before one can see the effect.
where can I get pandoro??
Re: Everlasting Solution To Your Small Dick Problem(ba Was) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
oluseyi33:
pandoro doesn't work. Chat me up let me lead you to the real thing.
Re: Everlasting Solution To Your Small Dick Problem(ba Was) by menix(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
oluseyi33:

Ow far, wat is the latest now?

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Have Ruined My Chance Of Ever Getting A Date In This Town / Hahahahaha / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Young Muslims Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.