Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed. (1229 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed. by mp3ree: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
Please I need advice on what action to take concerning a girl.We have been dating for a while but one thing about the relationship is that am older than her with almost 15years ,she is 23 years old while am 38 years and I express my fears about the age difference that we shouild quit the relationship but she would not accept ,althought i was helping her to pay part of school fees,and helping her financially.she was now disturbing me to come and see her people that i was not serious in the relationship that i must come and see her people,fast forward we did the introduction a month later she told me she is no more interested in the marriage,that she is still young ,that we should still be dating but no marriage.please I need advice on what action to take concerning this issue.
And i notice since she said she is no more interested anytime we are chatting she trys to be nice to me .please I need advice no insults.
Re: Advice Needed. by Boss13: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
mp3ree:
Please I need advice on what action to take concerning a girl.We have been dating for a while but one thing about the relationship is that am older than her with almost 15years ,she is 23 years old while am 38 years and I express my fears about the age difference that we shouild quit the relationship but she would not accept ,althought i was helping her to pay part of school fees,and helping her financially.she was now disturbing me to come and see her people that i was not serious in the relationship that i must come and see her people,fast forward we did the introduction a month later she told me she is no more interested in the marriage,that she is still young ,that we should still be dating but no marriage.please I need advice on what action to take concerning this issue.
And i notice since she said she is no more interested anytime we are chatting she trys to be nice to me .please I need advice no insults.

I did a write up on how young men can pick their wives. You are already violating one rule. You have not clearly assessed or conduct due diligence on your future in laws.

Why are you paying the tuition fees of a woman you are not yet married to? What other fees and bills will you pay when you eventually get married? How will your financial income cater for you, your wife, your future kids and possibly your future in-laws.

Chief - you have to be logical here and think about your future. That’s why many young men struggle financially
Re: Advice Needed. by mp3ree: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=Boss13 post=77707699]

I did a write up on how young men can pick their wives. You are already violating one rule. You have not clearly assessed or conduct due diligence on your future in laws.

Why are you paying the tuition fees of a woman you are not yet married to? What other fees and bills will you pay when you eventually get married? How will your financial income cater for you, your wife, your future kids and possibly your future in-laws.

Chief - you have to be logical here and think about your future. That’s why many young men struggle financially[/q
Please I want to know should i allow her to go
Re: Advice Needed. by fayded(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
yep.. let her go

she isn't in love with you and worst of all, she probably has a guy that is 'closer'to her age bracket than u are.
and most importantly, she still wants to explore.. so just let her

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. by babyfaceafrica: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
guys should stop paying school fees or house rents of ladies they are not married to.... it is wrong on all counts.. marry her first before doing all these things...can you pay the school fees of any of your family members?..free the lady now and look fir someone better
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
Let her go for your own personal good and try get a lady in her early 30's, such ladies know what they wants and the age gap won't be much. Marrying a girl with an age gap of 15yrs stakes u at a higher risk of raising someone else's child . Paying her fees isn't a wrong act at all, to whom we love we will try to give them the best not minding the consequences.
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
guys should stop paying school fees or house rents of ladies they are not married to.... it is wrong on all counts.. marry her first before doing all these things...can you pay the school fees of any of your family members?..free the lady now and look fir someone better

Are his family members sleeping with him? So paying the fee isn't bad. Of which he must extend a helping hand to his family to.
Re: Advice Needed. by prettysassygirl(f): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Find your mate bro, what were u expecting before??
Re: Advice Needed. by Boss13: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=mp3ree post=77715932][/quote]

Chief do you wish your future to be miserable? If you are with her because you ONLY love her - I’m afraid love is not enough for marriage.

On the other hand, you are playing the role of her father prior to marriage. This is totally nonsense for logical men.
Re: Advice Needed. by babyfaceafrica: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
stinflame:

Are his family members sleeping with him? So paying the fee isn't bad. Of which he must extend a helping hand to his family to.
so because the lady is sleeping with him..he should pay her school fees..so the relationship is a poverty allieviation scheme?
Re: Advice Needed. by Boss13: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

Correct. Don’t play the role of a father in a woman’s life. If the family are not financially buoyant and the young man is trying to establish himself - leave that lady and go get another. Except you are wealthy with a big heart and a big house because after you finish paying bills for the future wife, the younger siblings too would expect the same.
Re: Advice Needed. by babyfaceafrica: 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
Boss13:

Correct. Don’t play the role of a father in a woman’s life. If the family are not financially buoyant and the young man is trying to establish himself - leave that lady and go get another. Except you are wealthy with a big heart and a big house because after you finish paying bills for the future wife, the younger siblings too would expect the same.
I can't even understand how a matured man can do that?..marry her then pay her school fees..simple!!
Re: Advice Needed. by anthonyuncle(m): 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
sorry bro, but it's obvious she wants u no more, look for another
Re: Advice Needed. by Memberclub(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
At your age, I think you should have enough experience on what to do.
Re: Advice Needed. by mp3ree: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2019
anthonyuncle:
sorry bro,
but it's obvious she wants u no more,
look for another

She is even telling me we should still be dating,but no marriage.
Re: Advice Needed. by mp3ree: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2019
Memberclub:
At your age, I think you should have enough experience on what to do.

She is even telling me we should still be dating,but no marriage.she is still interested in what i give her ,i have this idea of just using her to satisfy my urge until i find another lady.meanwhile no more mr generous on my part.
what do you advice on my plan
Re: Advice Needed. by MARX77(m): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Give her some space so both of you can see things clearly. You should be happy she told you this now you're not yet married to her, it's hard but she has declared her intentions, don't force yourself on her, what you get in return won't be real love.
Next time make less financial commitments please.
Re: Advice Needed. by anthonyuncle(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
mp3ree:

She is even telling me we should still be dating,but no marriage.
can u imagine, u are just wasting time with her
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bros...look for a much older lady,say between 27-28yrs.
Re: Advice Needed. by Diamond23(f): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
mp3ree:
She has seen someone younger nd beta nd would also luv to explore.d aspect of u both to be still dating z to make u not to feel bad
Re: Advice Needed. by Ishilove: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
mp3ree:
Let her go. She is emotionally and psychologically unprepared for marital commitment so don't waste your time with her. Get someone older and willing to settle down in the foreseeable future.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. by flokii: 12:28am On Apr 23, 2019
See as girl dey use this old man heart play kite..

Who say women no get power.
Re: Advice Needed. by sacx: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
mp3ree:

She is even telling me we should still be dating,but no marriage.she is still interested in what i give her ,i have this idea of just using her to satisfy my urge until i find another lady.meanwhile no more mr generous on my part.
what do you advice on my plan

Stop acting like a sissy. End that darn thing!

(1) (Reply)

My Love This Style Is So Funny Fu....*ck# Sexy Comedy's / S*x Video: A Guy Has Let Hell Loose On A P**sy With His God Given Talent / 6 Diseases You Can Get From Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.