Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? (8917 Views)

Guys What's Experience With Girls You Met On Facebook / Big Dick Or Small Dick? Photos / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by Stephen2324(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ladies what experience have you had with a guy with small dick?
Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Stephen2324:
Ladies what experience have you had with a guy with small dick?
Let me not make nairaland men feel bad..the table is about to shake if I drop it.. grin

It's just like dipping a pencil into a well(hyperbole)..it's actually ok if we are having anal sex tho..it could be manageable..

But men don't be ashamed of your baby boy either big or small what actually matters is pleasing your woman.. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by Moeman: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
it's not always about size skill matters too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by anthonyuncle(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
as long as you enjoyed it grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by Ojemedad: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Let the ladies comment o, any gaybriel that comment fire for u

10 Likes

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by BigYash: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let me not make nairaland men feel bad..the table is about to shake if I drop it.. grin

It's just like dipping a pencil into a well(hyperbole)..it's actually ok if we are having anal sex tho..it could be manageable..

But men don't be ashamed of your baby boy either big or small what actually matters is pleasing your woman.. cheesy
Why you wan come tell the world say na borehole you dey with nau? That's not good o.. In real sense, how many girls fit handle huge gbola? The slim girls still dey try,but the fat once. Hmmmm

8 Likes

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
BigYash:
Why you wan come tell the world say na borehole you dey with nau? That's not good o.. In real sense, how many girls fit handle huge gbola? The slim girls still dey try,but the fat once. Hmmmm
How many gals have you gone intimate with? undecided undecided

This wan you are talking like this ehnn cheesy
Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by BigYash: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How many gals have you gone intimate with? undecided undecided

This wan you are talking like this ehnn cheesy
Make we leave matter jor
But me sha ,know wetin I dey talk about.. Pussies are of different sizes,same as gbolas. I do advise people to find the one ,wen be their size. Na so e just be..
Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
BigYash:
Make we leave matter o cheesy
But me sha ,know wetin I dey talk about.. Pussies are of different sizes,same as gbolas. I do advise people to find the one ,wen be their size. Na so e just be..
So they will start looking at each person's PP so as to select their size? grin grin

I clearly understand your point bad man.. grin
Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by BigYash: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So they will start looking at each person's PP so as to select their size? grin grin

I clearly understand your point bad man.. grin
Wise men and wise women dey know ,or let me say experienced folks.. Anyways its a free world.. Enjoy the rest of ur evening Fernando..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
BigYash:
Wise men and wise women dey know ,or let me say experienced folks.. Anyways its a free world.. Enjoy the rest of ur evening Fernando..
Thank you for your contribution Biggie.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
cry

Later on these people will open their mouth and say that Ghanaians comments in social media resolves around sex.

Look at how how they are promoting female promiscuity that she be frowned upon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by flokii: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
@OP You have to be specific with the kind of holes getting drilled else some with community wells too will come out to compare guys gbola with pencil..

It's just like wrist beads, the new ones have firm grip while the used ones have no grip, the elastic must have weakend over time with the force and all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by Hardquy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

make i come kill myself abi
Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hardquy:

Abeg don't do so oo..it ain't by force abeg...
You are a free man..
Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by Alabihaskillus: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Analytics? You must be seriously "holed" up.
Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by Mjanee(f): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Moeman:
it's not always about size
skill matters too

Na dem o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by Hardquy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Abeg don't do so oo..it ain't by force abeg... You are a free man..
abi you no see say he wan make i die inside well

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by Mjanee(f): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hardquy:

Pls dont cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by Officialzito: 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Some gbola will be like pen, till it stand attention Dont jugde by appearance

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by Hardquy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mjanee:

Pls dont cheesy
when gbola come small nko and na well i like to dey dig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hardquy:

abi you no see say he wan make i die inside well
I tire for you oo.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by Mjanee(f): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hardquy:

when gbola come small nko and na well i like to dey dig

More wells to ur diick tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by Hardquy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mjanee:

More wells to ur diick tongue
thank you. you got well that needs digging?i dig wells for a living

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by gfon(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Officialzito:
Some gbola will be like pen, till it stand attention
Dont jugde by appearance
am on this table,am a grower.My gbola na average,but wen it rises ehn....Na Arise O Compatriot levels

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by Mjanee(f): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hardquy:

thank you. you got well that needs digging?i dig wells for a living

grin grin cracked my ribs
I would let u know once there's any tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by Hardquy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mjanee:

grin grin cracked my ribs I would let u know once there's any tongue tongue tongue
lemme help dig yours or dem don dig am finish?
Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by Mjanee(f): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hardquy:

lemme help dig yours or dem don dig am finish?

Dem don dig am finsh
Tho it still needs finishing tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mjanee:

Na dem o grin grin
comrade abek calm down na

Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by Hardquy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mjanee:

Dem don dig am finsh
Tho it still needs finishing tongue tongue tongue
not gonna happen, i cant die in place of the starter. how i wish i got the job first tho
Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by 4teenblaq: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
I don't know if mine is small or medium

Last time I measured it(erect) is around 4.8 to 5.0 length..

Circum. Is around 4.1 to 4.3
cry cry cry
Re: Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? by kals4luv990(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
cry

Later on these people will open their mouth and say that Ghanaians comments in social media resolves around sex.

Look at how how they are promoting female promiscuity that she be frowned upon.
baba it ain't by force to comment..if you got nufin to comment,jst read comments and be happy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SAFD / Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? / How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.