Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari (16531 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG / Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement / How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by technuel: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
omokiri5:
Choi..

Pls Nairalanders, I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you

This is where this country has been reduced a graduate begging for money to buy keke.

Brother may God bless your hustle and make sure you stay positive because there is great future ahead.
Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by gurunlocker: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
Zombies will shield this thread like it never existed.

This grand corruption going on in this administration is alarming, we only get the know the one we read.

1 Like

Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by Predstan: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
This would pay over 1million workers the minimum wage of 30k

2 Likes

Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by Jaynom029(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
Thieves with just pen and paper
more dangerous than armed robbers with Guns
Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by Sadiqali24(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
let's get Nigeria going again

1 Like

Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by igwefivestar(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
Morningstar9ja:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/11/08/breaking-reps-ask-buhari-sack-nema-dg-‘embezzling-over-n33billion’
APC will blame GEJ and PDP for this.

1 Like

Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by legibow: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Make I hear say Buhari go sack am

He go give am enjoyment leave

Buhari is corruption personified
not only him, including you people (senators)
Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by slade31: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
obonujoker:

So the corruption does not concern you?? I thought you were an advocate of anti-corruption??
so he is corrupt cus the reps says so?? A case of a thief calling a colleague OLE!!! we have EFCC, ICPC, POLICE to investigate nd persecute!!!!!nd so far non have indicted him......
Sai Baba
Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by Ngbede10(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
Okokobioko except the guy no be Fulani
Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by VULCAN(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
He's an advocate of Buharism, a religion that emancipates you from the tedious work of using your brain.

obonujoker:

So the corruption does not concern you?? I thought you were an advocate of anti-corruption??

1 Like

Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by Klington: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
Fulani terrorists having a free for all looting of the treasury under the full supervision of their lifeless brother.

2 Likes

Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by Maket: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
It will be good for this country to have different party controlling the Senate while the other takes the executive.
Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by enemyofprogress: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
Haboooooooki just dey thief our money,with reckless abandon

2 Likes

Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by AngelicBeing: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
sad
Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by technicallyrich(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
I never thought i could do this,but a man has to do what he has to do.
my birthday is in 3 wks time.I need some money like a million,to change my wardrobe,buy a new i phone,host friends and carry olosho.
Mentio me if youcan give me like 100k upwards.
Remember,when you help a rich man,there so many benefits.
Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by smithyemy: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
You guys are just wasting your time. because of common 33billion, I thought is up to 1 trillion. I beg let the man be giving warning and never to that again, thank your God you didn't follow SARAKI TO that stupid PDP. Your sins have been forgiving. But, don't ever betray OUR PARTY APC, for change. Remember me in our national party meeting so we can call the EFCC to add that money (33billion) to that Stubborn FAYOSE allegedly stolen money[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by baratech: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mustapha why
Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by Ogaga87(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
Tomorrow you will see him contesting for governorship election in his state.. Under the Capital of Big Jokes, anything can happen..
Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by doctokwus: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
The most corrupt,fraudsters and forgers laden government in Nigeria's history.

2 Likes

Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by planetx: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Is there any public office holder in Nigeria that is not corrupt, is Nigeria case like the biblical story of Abraham who begged God not to destroy Soddom and Gomorrah if 50, 45, 40, 30,20, finally 10 righteous people can be found in the cities.

1 Like

Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by omokiri5(m): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
technuel:

This is where this country has been reduced a graduate begging for money to buy keke.

Brother may God bless your hustle and make sure you stay positive because there is great future ahead.
Thank you
Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by bejeria101(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
VcStunner:
And to think this bros is supposed to help internally displaced people mainly localized in his own region o!
Shebi you see how they have been killing themselves since independence? You say u want power, they give you more than power. They gave you everything including all security structure, finance ministry, presidency, every damn thing. But no... you think your problem is with Niger Delta oil. Ok o
Sai Baba dun kutuman buru ubanku!!
Let the grand exposure continue... I assure when the lifeless one leaves that seat, you all will see how maggots have eaten into the coffers of this nation.

My brother i just weak! It was kebbi state govt that exposed these atrocities with the pregnancy of most ladies in the IDPS,drugs donated were stored in warehouses and left to expire,books donated to teach the kids that had NOT TO BE SOLD written on them was carted away by NEMA officials and discovered in the houses of NEMA staff. The IDP camps were a huge business!
Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by Reference(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Lalasticlala, OAM4J

Lala is rocking his nu bae grin... no time for crap.
Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by lucy10(f): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
Buhari will not see this as corruption or loot because he is not an opposition, it is only corruption or loot when it is an opposition that is involved. Soon Mr integrity himself will be exposed.

1 Like

Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by Agugbadin: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
Buhari came to steal, kill and destroy. All his men that appointed to various positions are busy stealing

1 Like

Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by smogup: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by Reference(m): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Predstan:
This would pay over 1million workers the minimum wage of 30k

Minimum wage does not end with the least paid worker so it is deceptive to use 18,000, 24 or 30,000 as a benchmark. Those working for goverment on a basic of 18,000 may not be more than 15 percent of the work force. There are those earning 35, 50, 100, 150, 200, 350,000 as basic and these maybe upgraded pro rata and moreover when basic goes up other perks go up as well as some allowances are estimated as percentages ofthe basic wage, then pensions will also rise to meet certain thresholds. I tell you the effects will be dramatic. Without a major, major rise in productivity, Nigeria is set to date extreme poverty and take her to the alter in the coming years.
Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by SenatorJnr02: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
Buhari's title is GCFR- Grand Corruption Father of the Republic. He won't sack him. APC and Corruption is like 5&6

1 Like

Re: For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari by Blue3k(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
The guy should be charged to court after.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu / Accidental Discharge: Reps Summon IGP, NSCDC Boss / Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.