Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) (100581 Views)

#BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix) / Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by bamasite(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Centcanada: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
Why she go get boyfriend when she ugly like kemi.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by AnanseK(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:
Its quite a pity that guys this days don't know how to satisfy a lady on bed!!
What we have is indomie guys!!
Use them only for financial gains and never for sexual satisfaction!!

Sex dolls are more sexy than women of today and you pay only once - at purchase.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by elvision1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

[b][/b]You yourself are you fine?
It's not about beauty my dear but complete and total sense
Seems you lack both. undecided

You look like a 13years old with the boobs of a 21st century 20yrs old, thats weird and scary.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
omokiri5:
yes thanks
are you sure you can satisfy her?
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
elvision1:

You look like a 13years old with the boobs of a 21st century 20yrs old, thats weird and scary.
Am Forever young cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

[b][/b]You yourself are you fine?
It's not about beauty my dear but complete and total sense
Seems you lack both. undecided
you are fokn ugly
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
you are fokn ugly
Thank you oh
Just like your moniker cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Am Forever young cool
with breasts like that of a 78 year old woman
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by elvision1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Am Forever young cool
Vampiric genes from picmix shey.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
with breasts like that of a 78 year old woman
Yes grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Yes grin grin
they have been passed round the town and village boys
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Babyforever(f): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
dingbang:
Her dentition though
smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
Babyforever:
smiley
are you coming tonight?
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Babyforever(f): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
are you coming tonight?
Yes
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by realsolver: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
ARE YOU A CAR OWNER OR A MECHANIC?

CHECK THIS OUT

https://www.nairaland.com/4679206/use-phone-scan-car-device
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Yes
dont forget the address o and please don't wear pant when you are coming, I ate seeing you in pants
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by FreemanUYB(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
Men !!! Someone should look for pussy and do a video na
Women should not be wining us in being real
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
they have been passed round the town and village boys
Lwkmd grin grin grin
Enemy of progress oh
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Babyforever(f): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
dont forget the address o and please don't wear pant when you are coming, I ate seeing you in pants
Ok noted.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by highqueen(f): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Ok noted.
Where you go since naw angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Babyforever(f): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:

Where you go since naw angry
Girl it's a long story I'm in tears typing to you I'm just happy I'm alive smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by highqueen(f): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Girl it's a long story I'm in tears typing to you I'm just happy I'm alive smiley
Geese.
I will mention you on another thread.
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Babyforever(f): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:
Geese. I will mention you on another thread. embarassed
OK I'll smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by highqueen(f): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
Babyforever:
OK I'll smiley
I have mentioned you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Babyforever(f): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:
I have mentioned you.
Seen
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by MeeLan: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
That mouth with lips go Don suck plenty preeek taya.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by frozen70(f): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
Who do you think like sex more. Like for women share for men. Let vote

That scores you gut for they above question is not strong enough

Majority of the people who gave you the "like"and majority of people here in this forum are men

Sex can not be done with out each gender

Men like sex more but women need men to touch their sensitive buttons and remind them of sex

Both women and men enjoys sex in as much as is done with the right partner
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by enonche85(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
dingbang:
Her dentition though

Those teeth can cut someone's di*k veins when giving head.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by enonche85(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
MeeLan:
That mouth with lips go Don suck plenty preeek taya.

I think say na only me reason am so o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by boxypane(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Next time, she be showing is how they are used LIVE!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
This woman again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.