Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List (10268 Views)

The NAME Above All Names / Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? / YAHUSHUA, THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by CAPSLOCKED: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ken4Christ:

I don't know. But I do know that most nations we have today didn't exist in the Bible days. There was probably no Nigeria then. After all, America that is far bigger than Nigeria was recently recently discovered. I am not aware of any community in Nigeria that can trace its history to over 1,000 years ago.

THERE WERE MANY NATIONS AROUND THE WORLD THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE NOAH WAS BORN.

I CAN'T TELL IF NIGERIA EXISTED DURING NOAH'S TIME, BUT AFRICA IS SAID TO BE THE HOME OF THE VERY FIRST HUMANS ON EARTH.

AMERICA WAS DISCOVERED LESS THAN 300 YEARS AGO DOESN'T MEAN NATIVE PEOPLE DIDN'T LIVE THERE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE COLUMBUS AND HIS MEN LANDED THERE.

BOTTOM LINE IS, THIS PARTICULAR STORY IS THE STORY OF THE BIBLE MEANT TO BE READ ONLY TO KINDERGARTEN CHRISTIAN KIDS BEFORE BEDTIME.
IT MAKES NO SENSE AND THERE'S NO WAY NOAH WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIS MESSAGE ROUND THE WORLD.
AND THE ANIMALS TOO... IN FACT, THIS STORY DIDN'T HAPPEN. IT HAS BEEN DISPROVED COUNTLESSLY ON THIS FORUM AND EVERY OTHER PLACE THERE'S A GATHERING OF RATIONAL PEOPLE. ONLY DELUSIONAL PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANNA LEARN OR KNOW THINGS BELIEVE THE NONSENSE OF THE BYBUU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by Ken4Christ: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE WERE MANY NATIONS AROUND THE WORLD THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE NOAH WAS BORN.

I CAN'T TELL IF NIGERIA EXISTED DURING NOAH'S TIME, BUT AFRICA IS SAID TO BE THE HOME OF THE VERY FIRST HUMANS ON EARTH.

AMERICA WAS DISCOVERED LESS THAN 300 YEARS AGO DOESN'T MEAN NATIVE PEOPLE DIDN'T LIVE THERE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE COLUMBUS AND HIS MEN LANDED THERE.

BOTTOM LINE IS, THIS PARTICULAR STORY IS THE STORY OF THE BIBLE MEANT TO BE READ ONLY TO KINDERGARTEN CHRISTIAN KIDS BEFORE BEDTIME.
IT MAKES NO SENSE AND THERE'S NO WAY NOAH WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIS MESSAGE ROUND THE WORLD.
AND THE ANIMALS TOO... IN FACT, THIS STORY DIDN'T HAPPEN. IT HAS BEEN DISPROVED COUNTLESSLY ON THIS FORUM AND EVERY OTHER PLACE THERE'S A GATHERING OF RATIONAL PEOPLE. ONLY DELUSIONAL PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANNA LEARN OR KNOW THINGS BELIEVE THE NONSENSE OF THE BYBUU.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
GoodMuyis:

The Lower crime rate was not because of religion but resource availability for good standard of living.

Maby you should compare Russia and Netherland 's Population and crime rate

I didnt say it was bcus of religion, I only put this up bcus of this

"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days" This is in the Bible.

The world is getting better. The reason is not the bone of contention here
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2021
6666 views grin Hardmirror they said somewhere that you are the antichrist cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by HardMirror(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2022
HardMirror:
Hardmirror you must be mad and stvpid!

Nope. I am just being frank here.

Watched a video on a friend's phone, in the Video, pastor Chris was teaching on the power in the name of Jesus. He demontrated with members of his church asking two volunteers to step forward. He asked the woman to shout the name jesus and command the other volunteer (a man) to fall and not be able to stand up. Guess what happened?.... oh you where expecting a spoiler there? Hehehe, trust me, no spoilers with pastor chris. The man fell and could not rise up again. All because he was commanded using the name 'Jesus' to cripple him.
Then he was released from the bondage, ... of cause not in hardmirror's name. But in the name of Jesus.

The church went mad and wild with excitement. (mad people)
Then using the name jesus pastor chis made hundreds of people fall at once by just throwing a handkerchief at them. Of cause he had to first fortify the handkerchief with the name of jesus. #*winks*

I have seen videos of benny hinn (ironically pastor chris' friend) do the same thing.

When i was a christian, benny hinn fascinated me above any other god of men.
Benny hinn can make the whole congregation fall with just a swope of his hands or with a little blow to the microphone. *mass hysteria is real*

The name of Jesus is useful for snake oil sales men called pastors, but never useful in solving any real life problem. After all the stunts people are willing to give their saving up but they all go back to the regular life anyone lives, even those that worship nothing.

How many people have died in accidents whiles shouting Jesus? Millions for sure.

What a useless name
think about it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Experience With A Young Christian Girl / Get Free Christian Ebooks For Ur Ebook Reader / Should You Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Giving Your Life To Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.