Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List (10282 Views)

The NAME Above All Names / Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? / YAHUSHUA, THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by TruthinAction: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
knowyaself2:

lol... you amuse me. you are hopelessly deluded.

You are really a son of perdition slain from the foundation of the world.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by HardMirror(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
TruthinAction:

You are really a son of perdition slain from the foundation of the world.
awon slayer!!! grin u guys talk like characters in the lord of the rings trilogy

1 Like

Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by HardMirror(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
LordReed:

I thought this was Wrestlemania I was seeing. LMFAO!

serious something my brother. These people are comedians
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by brodalokie: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
HardMirror:
awon slayer!!! grin u guys talk like characters in the lord of the rings trilogy

In my movie? I am the Lord of the rings.
I have the biggest artificial ring in our solar system. grin

Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by LordReed(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
HardMirror:
serious something my brother. These people are comedians

I tell you.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by HardMirror(m): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
LordReed:

I tell you.
the man is operating in the holy ghost! Hallelujah!!! Falling is a proof of getting healed. You must fall. (cos i dont understand why falling is so important to the new age pentecostals)
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by LordReed(m): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2018
HardMirror:
the man is operating in the holy ghost! Hallelujah!!! Falling is a proof of getting healed. You must fall. (cos i dont understand why falling is so important to the new age pentecostals)

It is supposed to show you have yielded to the Holy Ghost/god and are letting it take over. So god takes over and the first thing it does is fling you about like a ragdoll? LMFAO. Kai I really was stupid back then. LMFAO!
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by Eponymous: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2018
HardMirror:
it is all a function of my mind. That is why i am not always right.

You weren't always right or the targets refused to admit the truth, and how logical is it that you mind creates accurate accounts of the lives of others.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by TruthinAction: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2018
HardMirror:

But you know the truth. Bitterness has drawn you far from the Lord who you once served. Just because you couldn't get logical answers to a few questions, you left the faith. You punishment will be worse off if you don't repent. Just take a bold step and come back to the Lord. Remember the sweet fellowship you use to have with the Lord.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by HardMirror(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2018
TruthinAction:

But you know the truth. Bitterness has drawn you far from the Lord who you once served. Just because you couldn't get logical answers to a few questions, you left the faith. You punishment will be worse off if you don't repent. Just take a bold step and come back to the Lord. Remember the sweet fellowship you use to have with the Lord.
yes i know the truth. The truth that your religion is a scam. Filled with multiple smokescreens to distract you from it's emptiness
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by HardMirror(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2018
Eponymous:

You weren't always right or the targets refused to admit the truth, and how logical is it that you mind creates accurate accounts of the lives of others.
do not deceive yourself. The voice you hear is the voice of your subconcious not the holy spirit. That is why you are as ordinary as every muslim, atheist and every other people on earth. If the holy spirit was wat u claim it to be u guys would be special, you wont even need to preach for us to see it. I quickly realized that we are just fooling ourselves in our small circle. Once you step out of your church and christian zombie circles you would see that the world is vast and filled with great people who aint christians achieving and living the life many people filled with the spirit can only dream of.

See once u drop all these jesus nonsense you would see that the church and jesus was not adding anything meaningful to your life. You are busy with rubbish of hearing god, praying, all those 'preach it pastor' all those 'word' they are all for zombies. You put yourself into a system of nonsenses that does nothing for you. You claim you have access to god and yet your life is just so ordinary. Look at the testimonies you hear in church, these are ordinary thing people enjoy without your god. You had better wake up.
I ask myself if god answers prayer, he shld answer prayer. If he heals, he should heal. Not that we would start giving excuses for all god's failures. God simply does not exist! Been an atheist for 8years now. I can tell u i have experienced miraculous things so many times now i know it was never god. It is just life. Good things happen even when we least think it would and bad things also happen. God is useless and a creation of man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by LordReed(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2018
HardMirror:
do not deceive yourself. The voice you hear is the voice of your subconcious not the holy spirit. That is why you are as ordinary as every muslim, atheist and every other people on earth. If the holy spirit was wat u claim it to be u guys would be special, you wont even need to preach for us to see it. I quickly realized that we are just fooling ourselves in our small circle. Once you step out of your church and christian zombie circles you would see that the world is vast and filled with great people who aint christians achieving and living the life many people filled with the spirit can only dream of.

See once u drop all these jesus nonsense you would see that the church and jesus was not adding anything meaningful to your life. You are busy with rubbish of hearing god, praying, all those 'preach it pastor' all those 'word' they are all for zombies. You put yourself into a system of nonsenses that does nothing for you. You claim you have access to god and yet your life is just so ordinary. Look at the testimonies you hear in church, these are ordinary thing people enjoy without your god. You had better wake up.
I ask myself if god answers prayer, he shld answer prayer. If he heals, he should heal. Not that we would start giving excuses for all god's failures. God simply does not exist! Been an atheist for 8years now. I can tell u i have experienced miraculous things so many times now i know it was never god. It is just life. Good things happen even when we least think it would and bad things also happen. God is useless and a creation of man

Preach it pastor! LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by TruthinAction: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2018
HardMirror:
yes i know the truth. The truth that your religion is a scam. Filled with multiple smokescreens to distract you from it's emptiness

You see how far you have really backslide. Well I don't practice religion. I am hooked up to a relationship with the living God. And you are really missing the glorious life.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by HardMirror(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2018
TruthinAction:

You see how far you have really backslide. Well I don't practice religion. I am hooked up to a relationship with the living God. And you are really missing the glorious life.
are you joking? You must be joking. Do you have a glorious life? Lol!
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by Originakalokalo(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2018
HardMirror:

I have a message for you....

*All your blasphemy has reached the high heavens.

All your sins are hereby retained!!! Your heart is hereby hardened till the end if time.

You are done, and your iniquities are not pardoned. The mercy of the Almighty is henceforth withdrawn from you*

Don't bother to listen to, or argue with any preacher anymore ..

It won't profit you.

The mouthpiece of the Most High Has Spoken.

So it shall be. Nothing shall reverse it.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by Originakalokalo(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2018
I will use this opportunity to warn all the blasphemers on this thread to desist.

God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob ask me to tell you to desist from blaspheming.

He is a consuming fire, the God of the dreadful cherubims and the hosts of heaven.

Stop!

Search for the truth and argue your belief without insulting the Creator of the Universe.

Your time is ticking fast...

I hope you all have ears?
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by HardMirror(m): 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I will use this opportunity to warn all the blasphemers on this thread to desist.

He is a consuming fire, the God of the dreadful cherubims and the hosts of heaven.

Stop!

Search for the truth and argue your belief without insulting the Creator of the Universe.

ask him to send the dreadful cherubims to borno to deal with boko haram. Lol!

You guys dont think at all. Your god is nothing but fiction.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by HardMirror(m): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

All your sins are hereby retained!!! Your heart is hereby hardened till the end if time.

You are done, and your iniquities are not pardoned. The mercy of the Almighty is henceforth withdrawn from you*

It won't profit you.

same way tb joshua was busy having fake messages for people and never got the message that his own building will collapse and kill a whooping 200 people! Lol.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by Originakalokalo(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
HardMirror:
same way tb joshua was busy having fake messages for people and never got the message that his own building will collapse and kill a whooping 200 people! Lol.

I am not tb Joshua.

Let me speak as a man....

This is who I am....

*I am a King, dressed and adorned in the glory and Majesty of the most high God

I am an ordained prophet of Elohim.

Recognized, sanctioned and empowered by the God of the heavens.

He, the most high himself, has empowered me to declare his counsel to many. I am a spiritual gaint.*

That is who I am.

The most high God told me,

That the sin of anyone I retain is retained.

..and the sin of whoever I declare forgiven is forgiven.

In your case, you have been very unfortunate today.

I hope others will learn from this.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by HardMirror(m): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I am not tb Joshua.

Let me speak as a man....

This is who I am....

*I am a King, dressed and adorned in the glory and Majesty of the most high God

I am an ordained prophet of Elohim.

Recognized, sanctioned and empowered by the God of the heavens.

He, the most high himself, has empowered me to declare his counsel to many. I am a spiritual gaint.*

That is who I am.

The most high God told me,

That the sin of anyone I retain is retained.

..and the sin of whoever I declare forgiven is forgiven.

In your case, you have been very unfortunate today.

I hope others will learn from this.
funny thing is you dont even know what wld happen to you in the next hour, yet you are here claiming to be something when u are nothing. Clown
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by Originakalokalo(m): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
HardMirror:
funny thing is you dont even know what wld happen to you in the next hour, yet you are here claiming to be something when u are nothing. Clown

Okay.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by HardMirror(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Okay.
lol. are you out of curses. i am enjoying them.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by Eponymous: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
HardMirror:

You actually sound more like a misotheist than an atheist, is there something you left out of your infamous conversion story? And we both know how this works, as Solomon said time and chance happens to us all, but for Christians, we get a passkey to this game of life, only in accordance to God's will, And concerning miracles, events such as the blind receiving their sight, amputated limbs regrowing, Are just normal everyday experience that happens to every one.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by HardMirror(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Eponymous:

You actually sound more like a misotheist than an atheist, is there something you left out of your infamous conversion story? And we both know how this works, as Solomon said time and chance happens to us all, but for Christians, we get a passkey to this game of life, only in accordance to God's will, And concerning miracles, events such as the blind receiving their sight, amputated limbs regrowing, Are just normal everyday experience that happens to every one.
do you have family members that have experienced this? i have never seen anyone that knows someone that was certified blind but now sees because of prayers. have you?
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by LordReed(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Stop!

So your god is a little boy who can't stand some ragging, it will instead fly into a fire breathing tantrum? LMFAO! You make this god into a laughing stock more and more.

1 Like

Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by LordReed(m): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
HardMirror:

Was it 200? Wow. Really sad.

Edit: just checked its 115. Still sad.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by HardMirror(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
LordReed:

Was it 200? Wow. Really sad.

Edit: just checked its 115. Still sad.
it was over 200. That 115 was just to downplay the severity of the incidence
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by Eponymous: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
HardMirror:
do you have family members that have experienced this? i have never seen anyone that knows someone that was certified blind but now sees because of prayers. have you?

It isn't a matter of whether or not I know someone whose eyes have been opened it is a matter of whether or not people's eyes have been opened by spirit filled people and if people have been healed by these very same people.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by HardMirror(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Eponymous:

It isn't a matter of whether or not I know someone whose eyes have been opened it is a matter of whether or not people's eyes have been opened by spirit filled people and if people have been healed by these very same people.
so? Which is it?
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by frank317: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I'm confused but yep, let me pretend I understand what you are talking about.

So what did you say? Tell me in very clear and concise terms so I don't misquote you some other time.

Do tell
Think deeply how? Bros I no understand you again.

The medical devices in your picture is the product of science like a pharmaceutical. If Christ will not use drugs, why did you put it up? Would Christ have needed such a device?

If there is a time and place then it won't be a miracle.

You have so far failed to say what these rules are. So for the umpteenth time I'll ask; what are these rules?

More vagueness? What are these rules you continually speak of? Oh God.
What pieces? Do you have a PhD in vagueness?

My thoughts on the matter

They are not halfhearted. Perhaps you should rephrase your queries

This would not have been a problem but for the fact that people like to confer Divinity upon it

This deserves a meme. When last did you eat honey?

It's not my priority but it's a problem? Do you like the fact people are starving. I'll end it if I could.

I assure you I don't know.

How do u guys converse with that guy... He talks off point to me.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by frank317: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
HardMirror:

Gbam!!
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by frank317: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

It won't profit you.

I am sure this information has made Hardmirrow scared. I can see him hiding under his bed scared.

Tell ur nonsensical most high to shove his treat under his ass.

He should go and do his godly duties... The world he created is a mess and the only thing he knows is to cry like a baby and issue useless treats.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Possessed By Demon? / As A Christian, How Often Do You Pray? / Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.