Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List (10283 Views)

The NAME Above All Names / Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? / YAHUSHUA, THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by frank317: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I will use this opportunity to warn all the blasphemers on this thread to desist.

God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob ask me to tell you to desist from blaspheming.

He is a consuming fire, the God of the dreadful cherubims and the hosts of heaven.

Stop!

Search for the truth and argue your belief without insulting the Creator of the Universe.

Your time is ticking fast...

I hope you all have ears?

Now send this message back to him: he should better keep on hiding because when I get him, I will use a hot rod to stick into his holy ass for creating a world he cannot control

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by Originakalokalo(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
frank317:

I am sure this information has made Hardmirrow scared. I can see him hiding under his bed scared.

Tell ur nonsensical most high to shove his treat under his ass.

He should go and do his godly duties... The world he created is a mess and the only thing he knows is to cry like a baby and issue useless treats.

This are the reasons why the world is in a mess.

1. You shall not steal

2 You shall not kill.

3.You shall not commit adultery.

4. You shall not covet your neighbour's wife and properties.

5. Honour your father and mother.....

People in power steal. Those who are not in power steal in their own little way, waiting for the day

they will have the opportunity to get to power and take their share.

Consequently, there is hunger in the land....and anger and hatred...and we blame God.

Adultery and killing is so much that it is no longer a news.

Immorality is so much that sexual perverts now have fans....

Perversive celebrities display perversion everywhere they go and they breads perversive fans in their millions .....

Consequently, babies are raped...children are killed. Then we blame God.

Covetousness has eaten deep into the world that it breeds murder and stealing.

God gave man these laws in order to ensure safety and peace among men...

Unfortunately, we don't only break these laws, we come back to blame God.

Honour your Father and Mother.....THAT YOUR DAYS MAY BE LONG.

So many untimely deaths this days.....so many dishonour to parents.

Yet, in his mercy, he awaits our repentance.....

and he showers the rain and the sun on a liar, thief, sexual perverts and ritualists.

His mercies are very very abundant...

.and......he is also a Consuming fire.

1 Like

Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by frank317: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

This are the reasons why the world is in a mess.

1. You shall not steal

2 You shall not kill.

3.You shall not commit adultery.

4. You shall not covet your neighbour's wife and properties.

5. Honour your father and mother.....

People in power steal. Those who are not in power steal in their own little way, waiting for the day

they will have the opportunity to get to power and take their share.

Consequently, there is hunger in the land....and anger and hatred...and we blame God.

Adultery and killing is so much that it is no longer a news.

Immorality is so much that sexual perverts now have fans....

Perversive celebrities display perversion everywhere they go and they breads perversive fans in their millions .....

Consequently, babies are raped...children are killed. Then we blame God.

Covetousness has eaten deep into the world that it breeds murder and stealing.

God gave man these laws in order to ensure safety and peace among men...

Unfortunately, we don't only break these laws, we come back to blame God.

Honour your Father and Mother.....THAT YOUR DAYS MAY BE LONG.

So many untimely deaths this days.....so many dishonour to parents.

Yet, in his mercy, he awaits our repentance.....

and he showers the rain and the sun on a liar, thief, sexual perverts and ritualists.

His mercies are very very abundant...

.and......he is also a Consuming fire.

He is no consuming fire., he is a clueless creator.

What did he expect the world will be when he knew the outcome before creating it? Was he expecting anything different from what he knew?
What sis he expect when he sent the devil on earth to roam among men?
What did he expect man to do with free will apart from what they are using it for?
Man is only a victim of urs God's mistakes if he exists. He kick started this world with error error error right from the beginning. And instead of correcting it he went into hiding and crested hell and blames man.

We will send him to his own hell on the last day of judgement

1 Like

Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by 0temSapien: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I have a message for you....

*All your blasphemy has reached the high heavens.

All your sins are hereby retained!!! Your heart is hereby hardened till the end if time.

You are done, and your iniquities are not pardoned. The mercy of the Almighty is henceforth withdrawn from you*

Don't bother to listen to, or argue with any preacher anymore ..

It won't profit you.

The mouthpiece of the Most High Has Spoken.

So it shall be. Nothing shall reverse it.
Yahweh your god cannot do anything to anybody guy. He is currently in his spiritual cage which we have subjected him to. May the light of God Almighty quickly reveal the truth to you. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by Eponymous: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
HardMirror:
so? Which is it?
The most obvious; the latter
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by Originakalokalo(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
frank317:

What did he expect the world will be when he knew the outcome before creating it? Was he expecting anything different from what he knew?
What did he expect man to do with free will apart from what they are using it for?
Man is only a victim of urs God's mistakes if he exists. He kick started this world with error error error right from the beginning. And instead of correcting it he went into hiding and crested hell and blames man.

Interesting.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by Originakalokalo(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2018
frank317:

Doctrines of the devil.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by Originakalokalo(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2018
See the one you called useless....

(Revelation 1 )
------------
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

12 12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

This is the one you called useless...

He defended a woman caught in adultery... and stopped people from stoning her to death...

When all her accusers have gone he said to her. .

I have not condemned you... Go and sin no more.

This is who you call useless...

A leper asked him to heal his leprosy... If Jesus will.

Jesus demonstrated willingness and compassion.

He didn't say a word....He touched his leprosy.

He identified with his leprosy.

This is he you call useless.

It is a pity.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by frank317: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2018
Originakalokalo:

(Revelation 1 )
------------
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

12 12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

He defended a woman caught in adultery... and stopped people from stoning her to death...

It is a pity.

Story story
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by toyosi20188(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Zoroaster:
Lol Jesus the saviour that died like a criminal grin
Such an ingrate!
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by toyosi20188(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
frank317:

I guess you can do that....only if you had been born before the creation of the world. Why didn't ask what Adam and Eve were thinking when they ate the forbidden fruit.Did they think the fruit was dessert? Or did Cain think Abel's blood was fertilizer when he shed his blood? Now, mankind face the repercussions and you blame GOD.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by knowyaself2(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
TruthinAction:

You are really a son of perdition slain from the foundation of the world.

you are cursed. Christianity is a suicidal religion. it only brings misery and curse.
when you die, and once you are in the astral, you will wake up to the realities of nature.

1 Like

Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by TruthinAction: 12:27am On Dec 19, 2018
knowyaself2:

you are cursed. Christianity is a suicidal religion. it only brings misery and curse.
when you die, and once you are in the astral, you will wake up to the realities of nature.

I already died with Christ and I live to die no more. This is the higher life I live in Christ.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by Ken4Christ: 12:33am On Dec 19, 2018
Tundexxy:

Lolzz.. See this person o

Suffering in hell fire for what reason?

That look extremely harsh and inhumane

Are you sure those you put your mind on are not terrorist? lipsrsealed Just saying!

I am not the one saying it. It's what God's word says. Imagine the wickedness in this world with the threat of hell fire. What will happen if there was no hell. I bet you, this world will not be habitable. But hell is real and it's your decision that takes you there, not God.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by knowyaself2(m): 1:40am On Dec 19, 2018
TruthinAction:

I already died with Christ and I live to die no more. This is the higher life I live in Christ.

yes, you are right: you are dead when you have refused to work on your soul.
entrusting your soul to a thought form(jesus) that only exists in the mass mind of Christians is the stupidest thing to do.
we save our own souls. no one does that for you.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by brodalokie: 2:00am On Dec 19, 2018
knowyaself2:

You are scheming to exchange your volcano culture against the foreign religion for his faith in God. We are not in the movies. It can only die once. If you are one of those telekinetic superpower beings that can hear voices and capture visuals of a subject, it is a gift from God and it doesn't mean you are dead. The gift and calling are without repentance
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by brodalokie: 2:10am On Dec 19, 2018
toyosi20188:
I guess you can do that....only if you had been born before the creation of the world. Why didn't ask what Adam and Eve were thinking when they ate the forbidden fruit.Did they think the fruit was dessert? Or did Cain think Abel's blood was fertilizer when he shed his blood? Now, mankind face the repercussions and you blame GOD.

They were not aware of what they were doing. Just like you are being led by the Holy Spirit to a place where you are powerless and God will take over the situation and his name will be magnified.
God cursed the Serpent the devil because of Adam and his cursed Cain also. All you need to do is believe in Jesus with all your heart and a time may come when you will be tested by the beast, he will be a man, Jesus will help you if he is in your life.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by TruthinAction: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2018
knowyaself2:

yes, you are right: you are dead when you have refused to work on your soul.
entrusting your soul to a thought form(jesus) that only exists in the mass mind of Christians is the stupidest thing to do.
we save our own souls. no one does that for you.

Really, I mourn your blindness. It's a worst state to be. To have eyes but can't see.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by LordReed(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2018
Ken4Christ:

I am not the one saying it. It's what God's word says. Imagine the wickedness in this world with the threat of hell fire. What will happen if there was no hell. I bet you, this world will not be habitable. But hell is real and it's your decision that takes you there, not God.

LoL that's a bad argument. The people who do evil don't fear hell in the first place. Heck even you who believes in it still does bad things so what difference does it make? And if it is the threat of an unseen place that is keeping you in lone then you need to reexamine yourself.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by LordReed(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2018
brodalokie:

They were not aware of what they were doing. Just like you are being led by the Holy Spirit to a place where you are powerless and God will take over the situation and his name will be magnified.
God cursed the Serpent the devil because of Adam and his cursed Cain also. All you need to do is believe in Jesus with all your heart and a time may come when you will be tested by the beast, he will be a man, Jesus will help you if he is in your life.

This your fairytale that you people interpret to your liking. Where is it written that the serpent that deceived Eve was the devil?
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by knowyaself2(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2018
brodalokie:

You are scheming to exchange your volcano culture against the foreign religion for his faith in God. We are not in the movies. It can only die once. If you are one of those telekinetic superpower beings that can hear voices and capture visuals of a subject, it is a gift from God and it doesn't mean you are dead. The gift and calling are without repentance

the astral plane is accessible to both the living and dead. it is the so called spiritual realm. developing the powers of the mind and soul, through power meditation, increases your awareness of this realm. if you don't know about power meditation, you wont understand - in other words, you are blind. spiritual blindness. a state all atheists and followers of Jewish religious programs find themselves.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by brodalokie: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2018
knowyaself2:

the astral plane is accessible to both the living and dead. it is the so called spiritual realm. developing the powers of the mind and soul, through power meditation, increases your awareness of this realm. if you don't know about power meditation, you wont understand - in other words, you are blind. spiritual blindness. a state all atheists and followers of Jewish religious programs find themselves.

Thanks.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by brodalokie: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2018
LordReed:

This your fairytale that you people interpret to your liking. Where is it written that the serpent that deceived Eve was the devil?

Revelation 12.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by LordReed(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
brodalokie:

Revelation 12.

Doesn't say the serpent in Eden was the devil.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by brodalokie: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
LordReed:

Doesn't say the serpent in Eden was the devil.

Revelation 12 vs 9 - And the great dragon was cast out, THAT OLD SERPENT, CALLED THE DEVIL, AND SATAN, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the Earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by toyosi20188(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
brodalokie:

Brother, I think you misquoted me.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by HardMirror(m): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Originakalokalo:

(Revelation 1 )
------------

It is a pity.

ordinary words and made up stories. U are clueless
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by HardMirror(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
toyosi20188:
of ccos he cannot just as ur god cant do shit too. You know why?

Story/fictional characters dont jump out of books to manifest the powers they possess in the story book
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by OkunrinOloro: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Idiots everywhere as far as the eye can see. I blame Christians for allowing themselves to be triggered by human dung beetles.

HardMirror:
of ccos he cannot just as ur god cant do shit too. You know why?

Story/fictional characters dont jump out of books to manifest the powers they possess in the story book
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by LordReed(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
brodalokie:

Revelation 12 vs 9 - And the great dragon was cast out, THAT OLD SERPENT, CALLED THE DEVIL, AND SATAN, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the Earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

That does not say the serpent was satan. The serpent in Eden was an animal not an unseen being.
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by brodalokie: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
LordReed:

That does not say the serpent was satan. The serpent in Eden was an animal not an unseen being.

A talking animal that deceived the mother of all living things (the whole world)
Re: Jesus So Powerful, So Useless: The Name Above All Names On Useless List by LordReed(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
brodalokie:

A talking animal that deceived the mother of all living things (the whole world)

Well a donkey talked so apparently talking animals are a thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views / I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs / Has GOD Given Humans Freewill Or Predestinated Humans??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.