Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) (43417 Views)

Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Most Expensive Buildings In The World / Top 10 Strangest Buildings In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Gkay1(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2018
lovely
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by harley88(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2018
OP you should also have added National Theatre, Lagos. That structure also deserves some accolades.
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Ibcrown(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2018
Montreal Olympic stadium���
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by sekembaakesan(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2018
None of these are in the land of the rising CRIME!

Igbo amaka grin
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 09, 2018
Nigeria is not on the list why
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by sekembaakesan(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2018
None of these are in the land of the rising CRIME!

OPEN DEFECATION amaka grin

Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by GODSTIME080(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2018
This house got me thinking,like how in the world......amazing grin

2 Likes

Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by BubuZombi: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2018
D
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:02am On Nov 09, 2018
Naija which way!? embarassed cry
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by santopelele(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2018
BURG KALLIFA, NUMBER 35 IN THE LIST IS THE LONGEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD, ABOUT 160 STOREY BUILDING, UNFORTUNATLY, 4 WORKERS DIED DURING THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE GIANT BUILDING. MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE. AMEN
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by canalily(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2018
OP please put our national thearter building there joor
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by mema900: 8:14am On Nov 09, 2018
DaGC:

Men built it.

God made men

1 Like

Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Gmajor(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2018
dharreyclothing:
incredible
You know that the animal in the picture is a lioness right?
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by LordIsaac(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2018
We have the money to replicate almost all here...but, the ''owners" (custodians) of the money prefer to save it in Switzerland for their unborn children who.may not need it.

1 Like

Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2018
Naija has got structures too!

1. World Trade Center, Abuja

2. National Arts Theatre, Lagos

3. Catholic church, Lekki, Lagos.

4. Defense HQ, Ship house, Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2018
None of them even strange reach my papa house... If you know you know.... My grandpa is M. K. O Abiola
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by mtngloetiartel: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2018
DaGC:

Men built it.
and so? The credit still goes to God. God created man with intellectual capacity and He created everything else that man enjoys.

1 Like

Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by umarshehu58(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2018
Without Nigeria, this list is incomplete.

Which building are we gonna show?
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by infortech(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2018
pls ooooooooooooooooo no building from Nigeria
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by DMBZ(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2018
Wonders of man, na people think dis design den still bring d structures to reality.
naija architects and structural engineers wake up ooo, compete wit ur fellow humans
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by martineverest(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2018
number 12,13 and 22 got me thinking
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by tunary(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2018
DaGC:

Men built it.
Think properly before you talk
Who built//create men?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by officialJP(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2018
Where is aso rock
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by khvnggift(m): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2018
Beautiful ! Dat rotating tower ehn. Until I enter or I dnt believe it
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2018
Mehn I love number 13
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by money121(m): 8:53am On Nov 09, 2018
Nice one
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Baffupdrizz(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2018
Modern Architecture is shit.
Crassly ugly and an effort to over impress, just like modern rap.

Forget the camera angle that these buildings were photographed from, these buildings look monstrous and unwelcoming in every kind of way.
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by olajide21: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2018
DaGC:

Men built it.

who gave men the sense. There was a time, that same man was notting, there was a time that same man couldn't help himself (he wore diapers, pooed on himself) now he is able to think and in position of strength (and you want to download the Almighty that gave him form and strength). The would also come a time when that same man would so old, he would forget his favorite child's name!...
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by mrdipye(m): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2018
Nice houses
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by macello4(m): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2018
DaGC:

Men built it.
men built it. But GOD give the inspiration and the knowledge. Always acknowledge the fact that all brain and power behind any wonder of the world u see today is from the creator himself GOD.
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Odobaone: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2018
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) / Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / The Beauty Of Lagos In Google Map View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.