Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) (43418 Views)

Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Most Expensive Buildings In The World / Top 10 Strangest Buildings In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by OzziOhinoyi(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2018
Good works from beautiful minds, albeit inspired by the God mind. Architecture meets Arts.
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Horus(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTkqNXUCL-c

10 Strangest Buildings in the World
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by dbestuncle: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2018
Which of the building is in Nigeria.

When will Nigeria have such architectural wonder for the world to appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Jonadull: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2018
post=72809138:

Edit it now Miss!

And you are the person calling someone stupid/foolish just 5 mins ago on this thread below.
And see what have become of you instantly!
We will never stoop low to your level.
We don't do gutter language!

We will always remain cool.
Karma issa b#tch!

Just calmly edit and move on jejely!
I’ve reported that post . Go and report it too asap.
Rule 2 violated there
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by ngadaAwo: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2018
[s]
post=72809138:

Edit it now Miss!

And you are the person calling someone stupid/foolish just 5 mins ago on this thread below.
And see what have become of you instantly!
We will never stoop low to your level.
We don't do gutter language!

We will always remain cool.
Karma issa b#tch!

Just calmly edit and move on jejely!
[/s]
shatap
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Ambassadors: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2018
grin

Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Soso990240(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2018
U forgot to add Caesar's palace (Apapa, Lagos) although it has been demolished.
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2018
Strangest to me

1 Like

Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
obembet:
This show the different between house and home

grin grin grin grin
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Platony(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
CCTV Headquarters Building in Central China isn't included?

Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Tats(m): 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
I have been inside these 4:

Atomium (Brussels, Belgium)
Guggenheim Museum (Bilbao, Spain)
Atlantis (Dubai, UAE)
Petronas Towers, (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)

and seen these 2 but didn't enter them

La Pedrera (Barcelona, Spain)
Burj Khalifa, (Dubai)

1 Like

Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by sevo(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
Tats:
I have been inside these 4:

Atomium (Brussels, Belgium)
Guggenheim Museum (Bilbao, Spain)
Atlantis (Dubai, UAE)
Petronas Towers, (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)

and seen these 2 but didn't enter them

La Pedrera (Barcelona, Spain)
Burj Khalifa, (Dubai)

undecided

Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Awoleesu:
Naija has got structures too!

1. World Trade Center, Abuja

2. National Arts Theatre, Lagos

3. Catholic church, Lekki, Lagos.

4. Defense HQ, Ship house, Abuja.

National Art theatre? That place na drinking spot, area boys meeting point....the surrounding and interiors is something else....i can't pay 5naira to visit that place.....the smell oozing out of the canals beside it no get part 2...

I will Recommend the cathedral at marina and iga iduganran in Lagos island

3 Likes

Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by FrankFrenzy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
With due respect, I sincerely do think the pictures below should make the list.

Catholic church of transfiguration Lekki

Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by deebrownneymar: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
This is a fantastic post. This is the beauty of art. God's gift. So much awesomeness in one post.
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Phyde: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
After God, na whites...so amazing edifies.
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Awoleesu(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Sleekfingers:

National Art theatre? That place na drinking spot, area boys meeting point....the surrounding and interiors is something else....i can't pay 5naira to visit that place.....the smell oozing out of the canals beside it no get part 2...

I will Recommend the cathedral at marina and iga iduganran in Lagos island
Ok nah! Ara è náà ni...
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by kechywillz(m): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
It's all beautiful
Re: Strangest Buildings In The World (photos) by Nokio1: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2018
Gherkin Bullet tower London

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) / The Beauty Of Lagos In Google Map View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.