Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) (43302 Views)

Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? / Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? / Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by money121(m): 9:39am On Mar 06
This or that

And please share your Reason cool cool

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by money121(m): 9:39am On Mar 06
Flat Roofing style

Or

Gable Roofing Style

12 Likes

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 9:41am On Mar 06
Why didn't you use the same building design to compare the different roofing styles? You can see that the Gamble roofing style on the first building will not be so bad on the second building but the flat roofing style on that second building will look so bad on the first building.

Therefore, my preference depends on the building design. Duplicate the first building design, try roof A on one copy of the building and try roof B on the other copy of the building. Do the same on the second building design. Then, you will clearly get my point.

I also think that roofing style is not always about style choice but about purpose. For example, solar panels can be the reason for the flat roof. A helipad on a building calls for a flat roof. Weather condition can also influence roofing choice. Imagine a house with a flat roofing style under heavy snow. The flat roof can pack enough snow to pull down the building.

209 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by ATLANTIC01: 9:43am On Mar 06
This

I choose this .

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by Boogyman557: 9:44am On Mar 06
Holly Gram cool The TRIANGLE shape abeg..

U see FLAT building… person fit go relax der SMOKE 5 raps of WEED without u knowing..

And what ever people throw for the FLAT building, e de always remain der for up because no way to SLIDE DOWN..

So imagine say person throw SHIT..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by LadyExcellency: 9:45am On Mar 06
The aesthetic is classic. Moderation is economic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:47am On Mar 06
I will go for " That "

54 Likes

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by Jestin: 10:16am On Mar 06
Who love women with flat ass??

9 Likes

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 10:16am On Mar 06
money121:
This or that

And please share your Reason cool cool

2nd one seriously...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by StraightGaay: 10:16am On Mar 06
That

7 Likes

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by Candycrushy(f): 10:17am On Mar 06
I prefer that
More classy i think

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by Donchieli: 10:17am On Mar 06
Creativity at its best

But wic wan b FLAT

And wic wan GAMBLE

Cuz dat one wer zinc no de show I run dat pattern omo

E wreck e financially

I neva still fit finish lyk dz

1 Like

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by CartelKenneth: 10:17am On Mar 06
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool The TRIANGLE shape abeg..

U see FLAT building… person fit go relax der SMOKE 5 raps of WEED without u knowing..

And what ever people throw for the FLAT building, e de always remain der for up because no way to SLIDE DOWN..

So imagine say person throw SHIT..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Who b dis nigga😂😂😂

7 Likes

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 10:17am On Mar 06
Jestin:
Who love women with flat ass??

This thread is not for you undecided

4 Likes

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by NoToPile: 10:17am On Mar 06
Gable style of average height.

Not the I better pass my neighbor height being done these days.

2 Likes

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by bassdow: 10:17am On Mar 06
i
Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by bassdow: 10:17am On Mar 06
Flat roofs doesn't necessarily have to be very expensive to be Beautiful BUT you see Gabble roofs, they're always very expensive and if you try manage money, e go ugly

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by bassdow: 10:18am On Mar 06
The roof style on Second building, is much better for Solar Panel installation than what's used on the first building.

In other words, Solar Panels works better on Flat Roofs than on Gabble roofs

12 Likes

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:18am On Mar 06
Op, different building structures, hence different roofing styles... I believe each was tailored and chosen according to the architectural design.

3 Likes

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 10:18am On Mar 06
I think is based on the building designand structure. Looking at it carefully, 2rd building
roofing will not look nice on the first build and first building roofing will not be cool on the 2rd roofing. I prefer the fist one tho. Because, the heat from the sun will not be 2close compare to the flat roof.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by Scamburster(m): 10:19am On Mar 06
immortalcrown:
Why didn't you use the same building design to compare the different roofing styles? You can see that the Gamble roofing style on the first building will not be so bad on the second building but the flat roofing style on that second building will look too bad on the first building.

Therefore, my preference depends on the building design. Duplicate one building design, try roof A on one copy of the building and try roof B on the other copy of the building. Then, you will clearly get my point.
Honestly, I don't know how to describe you, but you might be a phycologist.

1 Like

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 10:19am On Mar 06
That

I love the korean type of roofing. You fit go relax and sleep during heat period unless the one wey get roof, na di.e you dey
Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by bigdammyj: 10:19am On Mar 06
That is a unique and beautiful for me.
Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by Wizpa(m): 10:19am On Mar 06
You forgot to add thatch
Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 10:19am On Mar 06
Can never go for flat roofs in Nigeria. Humid environment coupled with zero building competence will mean that proper water drainage in the roof will be a nightmare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:20am On Mar 06
LadyExcellency:
The aesthetic is classic. Moderation is economic.

True. What about functionality? I hope it's classic too. Are you for form follows function or function follows form?
Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by veekid(m): 10:20am On Mar 06
That flat one is economical

3 Likes

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by nazicartel(m): 10:20am On Mar 06
"THIS" for village house, 'THAT' for township house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by Jestin: 10:20am On Mar 06
Olarewaju89:

This trend is not for you undecided
What is not for u? Can you compare that cute edifice with that flat roof?
Re: Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 10:20am On Mar 06
I'll go for the flat building..... It's classic and economical.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Plywood Ghetto-house Under Lagos Bridge That Has An Air-conditioner! / Strangest Buildings In The World (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.