Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

I Am Addicted To Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Addicted To Sex (3124 Views)

I Am Addicted To My Man's Nipple / I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Addicted To Sex by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2019
What's the worst thing to be addicted to than sex? All my life, deep inside me, I have tried to downplay the fact that I love sex. But I have come to realize it's no use trying to lie to myself.

If you are wondering, I am 29years old. I have an insatiable appetite for sex and I initially didn't want to categorize it as a problem but now I see it like am cursed.
I don't even know! maybe it was because of my early exposure to sex. I had my first sexual encounter while I was 7 or there about. I have tried to find a reason to my addiction or super high libido/sex drive.

My past relationships has been marred with accusation that I love sex. And that was why most of the women I thought I could love left me. And yesterday was the height of it all.

A week ago, my girl and I had sex and she said she was tired but I kissed her, laugh and continued. That was the last time I saw her. She came on whatsapp and sent me a very long text. I ignored the message and went to her place. At the entrance of their house there was a saloon there. A lady I met that day smiled and said "how many round you wan go?", then the two apprentice with her that day smiled too. I was dumbfounded because she had no reason to be discussing our sexual life with people ". I didn't get to see her that day.

I thought since I had a high libido I was going to find someone that matches me too, but at the moment, I have every reason to conclude i am Addicted To sex... I am starting to feel it's a curse. Is there a solution to this? I just want a way out

2 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Sex by Aboks(m): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
what should we do for you you need to be castrated so that your drive can be reduced

4 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Sex by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Have you considered the adult movie industry?? Make money from your weakness.

12 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Sex by bethyz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Its in you and its you and it also depends on you to control it. Ask God for Grace to help you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Sex by Hypnotise: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
You need deliverance from the spirit of lust and sex.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Sex by HermesParis: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Let me give u a girl's number that i think it's ur match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Addicted To Sex by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
ceeroh:
Have you considered the adult movie industry??
Make money from your weakness.
i didn't think about it before... But I might not get so comfortable getting naked in front of camera
Re: I Am Addicted To Sex by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
HermesParis:
really... Lets see
Re: I Am Addicted To Sex by mamajj17(f): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
My dear get occupied, probably you are JOBLESS! Am not insultive, but just suggestive dear.
Re: I Am Addicted To Sex by damosade(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
What do you do for a living? I guess you have enough energy and time playing around without any focus. Engage ur self in something tangible and beneficial.. Feed your eyes and your brain with value added information.

1 Like

Re: I Am Addicted To Sex by comradewanle(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
This one is only looking for sex mate. ...let me waka go jor
Re: I Am Addicted To Sex by frozen70(f): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
What's the worst thing to be addicted to than sex? All my life, deep inside me, I have tried to downplay the fact that I love sex. But I have come to realize it's no use trying to lie to myself.

If you are wondering, I am 29years old. I have an insatiable appetite for sex and I initially didn't want to categorize it as a problem but now I see it like am cursed.
I don't even know! maybe it was because of my early exposure to sex. I had my first sexual encounter while I was 7 or there about. I have tried to find a reason to my addiction or super high libido/sex drive.

My past relationships has been marred with accusation that I love sex. And that was why most of the women I thought I could love left me. And yesterday was the height of it all.

A week ago, my girl and I had sex and she said she was tired but I kissed her, laugh and continued. That was the last time I saw her. She came on whatsapp and sent me a very long text. I ignored the message and went to her place. At the entrance of their house there was a saloon there. A lady I met that day smiled and said "how many round you wan go?", then the two apprentice with her that day smiled too. I was dumbfounded because she had no reason to be discussing our sexual life with people ". I didn't get to see her that day.

I thought since I had a high libido I was going to find someone that matches me too, but at the moment, I have every reason to conclude i am Addicted To sex... I am starting to feel it's a curse. Is there a solution to this? I just want a way out

Having urges for sex is not a strange thing, but not being able to control it is what makes it a problem

Having sex with a woman should be pleasuring to her not for her to be getting tired on it, that means you are doing 5 in one

Since you have enough time to think about sex and wants it, get married, you are now of age, get her pregnant in the process and when she puts to bed, I know you won't allow her to rest, start again to load her

By the time you have children all over and you can't afford to feed them and still save for rainny days

Then I will consider you as a man with lack of future plans

That's is when you will know that your woman has her own attitude that will frustrate your dick to go flaccid at her sight

1 Like

Re: I Am Addicted To Sex by millionboi2: 7:43am On Dec 09, 2019
frozen70:

Having urges for sex is not a strange thing, but not being able to control it is what makes it a problem

Having sex with a woman should be pleasuring to her not for her to be getting tired on it, that means you are doing 5 in one

Since you have enough time to think about sex and wants it, get married, you are now of age, get her pregnant in the process and when she puts to bed, I know you won't allow her to rest, start again to load her

By the time you have children all over and you can't afford to feed them and still save for rainny days

Then I will consider you as a man with lack of future plans

That's is when you will know that your woman has her own attitude that will frustrate your dick to go flaccid at her sight
hahahaha
Re: I Am Addicted To Sex by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
HermesParis:
ehen ok now

1 Like

Re: I Am Addicted To Sex by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
me wey dey find work like this,here's another guy complaining of high libido...

I need a job folks,help me out or if u stay in Lagos pls help me out with accomodation till i stand on my own

(1) (Reply)

One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life / Beautiful Gombe Pictures / I Have Lost Interest In People In General: Anyone Ever Experienced This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.