Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Reno Omokri Is A False Pastor Who Rejects Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Is A False Pastor Who Rejects Jesus Christ (732 Views)

What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day / Beware Of Wolfs In Sheep Clothing! Beware Of False Pastor/ Prophet / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Is A False Pastor Who Rejects Jesus Christ by alBHAGDADI: 6:14am On Nov 09, 2018
Few days ago, I came across some articles by Reno Omokri which someone shared on Nairaland. One of them spoke of how the Ijebu people of Nigeria were the real owners of Jerusalem in Israel. Another article of his spoke of how the name Jesus is a fraud and should be rejected. I wrote an article to refute his second article, but I've been finding it difficult uploading the whole article on Nairaland. See below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4827059/refuting-reno-omokri-daddy-freeze

Now, why would Reno Omokri who calls himself a pastor in charge of the Mind of Christ Christian Center in California and Abuja write such blasphemous articles? The article on Jesus has clearly shown where he stands. He has shown he's a corrupt tree that bears evil fruit.

Mathew 7:17
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

The evil fruit corrupt Reno Omokri bears will be laid bare today. His recent actions show he doesn't believe in the words of Jesus Christ, just as he doesn't believe in the name. He believes in the false Hebrew name of Yeshua which Jewish people of the synagogue of Satan are trying to enforce on Christians. His words have shown that he is now into Judaism and not Christianity.

Now, let's deal with how his actions show he is not a Christian but a fake and real Jew of the synagogue of Satan. Recently, he was in Jerusalem were he took pictures of himself praying before the Wailing Wall which Jews say is the only thing left of the Jewish temple which was destroyed by Roman soldiers. But historical, geographical and Biblical proof show that the Wailing Wall is not a remain of the demolished temple.

Historically, the temple was raised to the ground by Roman soldiers who destroyed every single piece of it. Historians also attest to this. After raising the temple to the ground, the Roman soldiers now built a fortress which they called Antonia Fortress (Google up). What we know as the wailing wall which the Jews have sold as a remainder of the demolished temple is actually the Antonia Fortress built by the Roman soldiers.

Geographically, where we have the wailing wall today is far away from where the temple stood.

Picture 1 below shows the old temple was, where the wailing wall is located today and also the Dome of the rock (a mosque)

Picture 2 below shows the temple was on the south side ofwhere the Antonia Fortress is today.

Picture 3 below shows the temple was where we find the street today.

Biblically, the wailing wall isn't any part of the temple that was destroyed totally. It is either you believe the lies of the Jews of the synagogue of Satan or the words of Jesus Christ who prophesied the destruction of the temple and said not one stone will be left standing on another after the temple has been destroyed.

Matthew 24:1-2 (KJV)

1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

As seen above, the disciples showed Jesus the BUILDINGS of the temple which must have included every fence and wall. What did Jesus say? He said not one stone will be left standing on another when they get destroyed. Jesus was making it clear that the temple would be destroyed because God will no longer have need for it because He will now dwell in humans instead of temples.

Yet, Pastor Reno Omokri who claims to know the Bible could be seen going to the fraud called a wailing wall to seek the presence of God. He believes that the wailing wall is actually what's left of the demolished temple. He believes the lie over the words of Jesus Christ who said "There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down". He has clearly rejected the words of the one whom he professes to follow and has gone to join judaism which is an Antichrist religion in that it rejects Jesus as the messiah/Christ.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

What actually goes on at the wailing wall is an ancient Jewish satanic ritual. The cult is Kabbalah and it's adherents go there to worship. Study more on Google.

Reno Omokri has rejected the words and the person of Jesus Christ and has chosen to believe a lie and corruption of history, geography and the Bible. No wonder he goes about supporting corrupt politicians and feeding off their corrupt ways. He is a corrupt tree which bears evil fruit.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Is A False Pastor Who Rejects Jesus Christ by alBHAGDADI: 6:27am On Nov 09, 2018
cc solite3 paxonel, jiggaz, lalasticlala seun
Re: Reno Omokri Is A False Pastor Who Rejects Jesus Christ by paxonel(m): 6:44am On Nov 09, 2018
Does these men know how many billion of people all over the world who are worshipping christ by the name Jesus?
Do they think that by one or two written articles they can just get people refute that name like that?

Let them keep chasing wild goose, na dem go tire grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Is A False Pastor Who Rejects Jesus Christ by obembet(f): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2018
Pastor of which church.. Even we member of daddy frz never ordain am. This one.is just a loser
Re: Reno Omokri Is A False Pastor Who Rejects Jesus Christ by Blakjewelry(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2018
the Blackman hates the truth seriously, most of what the guy said is true. the Blackman will never research for himself he rather be spoon fed

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Is A False Pastor Who Rejects Jesus Christ by Kingdante(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2018
You are a very very dull man to be polite, you came here to rant and expose your ignorance, and failed to clearly explain your assumption that Yeshua is a false name (according to you).... this is why I have probable with your people supporting Buhari, is somebody says a things you ain’t cool with instead of attacking what he said to explain and/or expose the lies( if there is any) you rather try to attack the messager and totally leave the message, who cares if Reno is Jew or not how those that affect my Christianity?

Leave that messenger and address the message let’s see how intelligent you are, do a proper research first before you come here to embarrass yourself the 2nd time.
Re: Reno Omokri Is A False Pastor Who Rejects Jesus Christ by jiggaz(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Few days ago, I came across some articles by Reno Omokri which someone shared on Nairaland. One of them spoke of how the Ijebu people of Nigeria were the real owners of Jerusalem in Israel. Another article of his spoke of how the name Jesus is a fraud and should be rejected. I wrote an article to refute his second article, but I've been finding it difficult uploading the whole article on Nairaland. See below.

Now, why would Reno Omokri who calls himself a pastor in charge of the Mind of Christ Christian Center in California and Abuja write such blasphemous articles? The article on Jesus has clearly shown where he stands. He has shown he's a corrupt tree that bears evil fruit.

Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

The evil fruit corrupt Reno Omokri bears will be laid bare today. His recent actions show he doesn't believe in the words of Jesus Christ, just as he doesn't believe in the name. He believes in the false Hebrew name of Yeshua which Jewish people of the synagogue of Satan are trying to enforce on Christians. His words have shown that he is now into Judaism and not Christianity.

Now, let's deal with how his actions show he is not a Christian but a fake and real Jew of the synagogue of Satan. Recently, he was in Jerusalem were he took pictures of himself praying before the Wailing Wall which Jews say is the only thing left of the Jewish temple which was destroyed by Roman soldiers. But historical, geographical and Biblical proof show that the Wailing Wall is not a remain of the demolished temple.

Historically, the temple was raised to the ground by Roman soldiers who destroyed every single piece of it. Historians also attest to this. After raising the temple to the ground, the Roman soldiers now built a fortress which they called Antonia Fortress (Google up). What we know as the wailing wall which the Jews have sold as a remainder of the demolished temple is actually the Antonia Fortress built by the Roman soldiers.

Geographically, where we have the wailing wall today is far away from where the temple stood.

Picture 1 below shows the old temple was, where the wailing wall is located today and also the Dome of the rock (a mosque)

Picture 2 below shows the temple was on the south side ofwhere the Antonia Fortress is today.

Biblically, the wailing wall isn't any part of the temple that was destroyed totally. It is either you believe the lies of the Jews of the synagogue of Satan or the words of Jesus Christ who prophesied the destruction of the temple and said not one stone will be left standing on another after the temple has been destroyed.

1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

As seen above, the disciples showed Jesus the BUILDINGS of the temple which must have included every fence and wall. What did Jesus say? He said not one stone will be left standing on another when they get destroyed. Jesus was making it clear that the temple would be destroyed because God will no longer have need for it because He will now dwell in humans instead of temples.

Yet, Pastor Reno Omokri who claims to know the Bible could be seen going to the fraud called a wailing wall to seek the presence of God. He believes that the wailing wall is actually what's left of the demolished temple. He believes the lie over the words of Jesus Christ who said "There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down". He has clearly rejected the words of the one whom he professes to follow and has gone to join judaism which is an Antichrist religion in that it rejects Jesus as the messiah/Christ.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

What actually goes on at the wailing wall is an ancient Jewish satanic ritual. The cult is Kabbalah and it's adherents go there to worship. Study more on Google.

Reno Omokri has rejected the words and the person of Jesus Christ and has chosen to believe a lie and corruption of history, geography and the Bible. No wonder he goes about supporting corrupt politicians and feeding off their corrupt ways. He is a corrupt tree which bears evil fruit.

Nawa oo... I don't take Freeze serious cos he yarns dust lately.... As for Reno Omokri, i didn't even know he's a Pastor cos i hardly read any news concerning him. Anyone that rejects Jesus Christ is not a believer... So i won't take him serious too. The name JESUS is the greatest name in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Is A False Pastor Who Rejects Jesus Christ by alBHAGDADI: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2018
Kingdante:
You are a very very dull man to be polite, you came here to rant and expose your ignorance, and failed to clearly explain your assumption that Yeshua is a false name (according to you).... this is why I have probable with your people supporting Buhari, is somebody says a things you ain’t cool with instead of attacking what he said to explain and/or expose the lies( if there is any) you rather try to attack the messager and totally leave the message, who cares if Reno is Jew or not how those that affect my Christianity?

Leave that messenger and address the message let’s see how intelligent you are, do a proper research first before you come here to embarrass yourself the 2nd time.

You totally made no sense with this post. It even shows you didn't read my article, that's why you didn't see where I stated that I found it difficult uploading my stance against his argument on the name Jesus.
Re: Reno Omokri Is A False Pastor Who Rejects Jesus Christ by Kingdante(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2018
jiggaz:
Nawa oo... I don't take Freeze serious cos he yarns dust lately.... As for Reno Omokri, i didn't even know he's a Pastor cos i hardly read any news concerning him. Anyone that rejects Jesus Christ is not a believer... So i won't take him serious too. The name JESUS is the greatest name in the world.

You are very right sir, but don’t take everything you see online seriously, do a research on the said topic and eventually the truth will be established, also do a research on the origin of the bible you will discover that those do coupled it and choose which books are to be omitted or included didn’t do that with our interest at heart, a lot of things in the bible are written in signs and symbols, some names twisted and others totally omitted.

The bible we read today is more of an MK ultra kind of things, you need wisdom and a lot of information to be able to read the bible and see beyond the signs and symbols used to share some things........
Re: Reno Omokri Is A False Pastor Who Rejects Jesus Christ by Kingdante(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

You totally made no sense with this post. It even shows you didn't read my article, that's why you didn't see where I stated that I found it difficult uploading my stance against his argument on the name Jesus.

I read your article not the update you added..... also we are not talking about a video you saw on YouTube.... but since you’ve watched the video or whatever you want to upload come here and tell your point connect it to the bible, history and Judaism (cos Jesus practice that while on earth) or whatever way you are 100% sure you can educate our ignorance.

In essence all I am asking attack the message (like an educated man or woman) not the messenger.
Re: Reno Omokri Is A False Pastor Who Rejects Jesus Christ by alBHAGDADI: 11:29am On Nov 09, 2018
Kingdante:

I read your article not the update you added..... also we are not talking about a video you saw on YouTube.... but since you’ve watched the video or whatever you want to upload come here and tell your point connect it to the bible, history and Judaism (cos Jesus practice that while on earth) or whatever way you are 100% sure you can educate our ignorance.

In essence all I am asking attack the message (like an educated man or woman) not the messenger.
Where did I mention that I wanted to upload a youtube video?

If you had read my post without having a lug of wood in your face, you would have seen a link I inserted which would have made you understand why I couldn't upload my own stance.

Please, I don't have time replying people who rush to conclusion.
Re: Reno Omokri Is A False Pastor Who Rejects Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Well anyone who deny that Jesus is the Son of God is an antichrist.

freeze, Omokri and co they are distractions to keep idle minds busy through social media, they shouldn't be taken seriously.
from your write up I can deduce that Reno Omokri is not a Christian.

The bible says we should flee from endless genealogy because it leads to godlessness

1 Timothy 1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

The name Jesus might have other variant for example in Bini , he is called Jesu but they are all correct, a problem arises if someone exults one variant above the other in such a case such person should be shone.

The name Jesus has come to be accepted as the English name for the son of God and that is the name that is universally accepted by all Christians. Any objection is born out of ignorance or ulterior motive as evident in so many antichrist today.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Is A False Pastor Who Rejects Jesus Christ by Anas09: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
How is Jesus pronounced in Hebrew pls?

I never even knew Rene was a Pastor. His mouth is too loud in. criticism to be a pastor. Everything he sees, he talks.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Shockest Post / Can Anyone With Sacred Circle Knowledge Assist To Interprete This? / Ebonyi State Varsity Student Hospitalized After 41-days Fasting And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.