Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) (6510 Views)

“23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by ucheb2000: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2018
Nigerian girl who is tired of being a virgin seeks for a nice guy courageous enough to “tear her pant” lol. The things you see on social media nowadays. You will just wonder if some people have eaten up their senses alongside the Sharwamah they ate some days back.This is so gross in my own opinion!!!

[b]See more OF HER HOT pictures >>[/b]https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/virgin-nigerian-girl-searching-for-guy.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by Derawiz(m): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2018
The level of moral decadence in this generation is meter-breaking...
One can't help but wonder what our society would look like in the years to come.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by highqueen(f): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2018
Mtchew angry

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by WinningEleven(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2018
Scammer Alert!
That's a yahoo boy bro.

9 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by WinningEleven(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:
Mtchew angry
careful babe else you'll get frown lines

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by EasternActivist: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2018
That person doesn't exist, I just cross checked now on Facebook.
Bloggers and fabrications

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by EasternActivist: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2018
Derawiz:
The level of moral decadence in this generation is meter-breaking...
One can't help but wonder what I'll society would look like in the years to come.

Is fake chief, the name doesn't exist. Stop blaming our generation falsely

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by Vikkoh(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2018
Hmmmmm!
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by Headlesschicken(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2018
grin I believe u meant tear yuh @$$, useless boys claiming to be women looking for whom to scam, Dem think say to carry broken melon in between dia legs x easy... cry

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by Emmafe(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2018
Bloggers won’t make heaven o!!!

Check my signature for gadget deals

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by Earlystar698(m): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2018
okey oooo

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by megalodonn: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2018
why is she searching on facebook, just enter street you will easily see a guy

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2018
Lemme Goan check.... cheesy

Bloggers una well-done Oooooo...

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by spunkyuch(m): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2018
Anything to trend

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by spunkyuch(m): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2018
Its a pity

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2018
she is cute.but the desperation Abi na oloshoism

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2018
Although this story is fake, there really is nothing to write home about today's modern virgin girls.. I have discovered that though their hymen may be intact they are the worst kind of hoeś.. I know a couple of young university virgin girls whose specialty is giving head & anal to random niggaz but they got their hymen intact undecided
One day they would graduate & find a good man who would thank God for bringing a pure woman his way grin
These our modern girls would be the death of us cheesy

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by omokiri5(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2018
Na wetin we no go see
Pls Nairalanders, I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by besticocoin: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2018
Is is seem scam!
You can read book online for relax here
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2018
dairykidd:
Although this story is fake, there really is nothing to write home about today's modern virgin girls.. I have discovered that though their hymen may be intact they are the worst kind of hoeś.. I know a couple of young university virgin girls whose specialty is giving head & anal to random niggaz but they got their hymen intact undecided
One day they would graduate & find a good man who would thank God for bringing a pure woman his way grin
These our modern girls would be the death of us cheesy

TODAY'S VIRGINS (MOST) ARE CHRONIC MASTURBATORS. BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.

BUT THAT'S NOT MY BUSINESS, FOR THEY CAN ONLY KEEP DECEIVING THOSE THAT EMPHASIZE TOO MUCH ON OTHER PEOPLE'S SEXUAL ACTIVITIES.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by 7inches: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2018
undecided
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by Olibboy: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
wise up
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) by Utonwanne(m): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2018

No Virgin fit write this......

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back / How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing / [VIDEO] Girls Gets High On Drugs, Dances Nak*d, Guys Molests Her At A Party (18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.