Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Friend Zone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friend Zone (303 Views)

Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) / Friend Zone 101 : See How You Can Stop Her From Friendzoning You. / This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friend Zone by Tolugossip1(f): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2018
Don't you dare call me that, are you serious you ignored my green light all this while and know you are calling me your friend or brother, please I don't know you from Adam that's an angry dude when he is fed up of been called when needed by crush.

Unbelievable as it may sound this is an everyday day situation. " I love you as a friend, as a brother", I see you as family.

Even in the society today we experience this.

Friend zone means a relationship between two persons, where a member wants a romantic relationship and the other doesn't. It is a mismatch in romantic feelings. It can occur to both female n male. But most times male folks are friend zoned more, this maybe due to our African mentality that ladies don't ask men out, makes ladies less friend zoned.

Reasons for being friend zoned

Being too nice

A prophet is underestimated in his father's house, is not some joke, this is true because be too nice to him or her makes you more like family, pals and the likes. I didn't say you should not be nice but don't over do it.

Get enlighten more:
https://tolugossip..com/2018/10/friend-zone.html

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know What Came Over Me - Teacher Who Tried Raping Student .- / An Open Letter To Any Woman That Truly Want To Loss Weight And Have Good Shape / l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.