Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Why It Is Better To Buy Brand-new 2018 Cars ABROAD - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why It Is Better To Buy Brand-new 2018 Cars ABROAD (3271 Views)

All New 2018 Audi A6 Unveiled And It's Superb (photos) / The New 2018 Toyota Prado Is Here. Tell Us If You Like It (Photos) / 20 Supercars Slower Than The New 2018 BMW M5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Better To Buy Brand-new 2018 Cars ABROAD by diportivo: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
too much grammar on this thread

I will go with the Yankee citizen I know on this thread tongue

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Buy Brand-new 2018 Cars ABROAD by radautoworks: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
sacramento1212:

Thanks for your input sir. Radautoworks, can you now see my point? That's why i decided to invite this reliable shipper into this discuss. It's now again confirmed that a brand new car can be shipped into Nigeria. If you know your way, it definitely will come in.

Listen to the link. I called and asked Mercedes how long it would take to get my title because I needed to export the vehicle quickly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kq88IfR5G40LZy5yurcc7PQbHEGddacs/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Why It Is Better To Buy Brand-new 2018 Cars ABROAD by sacramento1212: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
radautoworks:

Listen to the link. I called and asked Mercedes how long it would take to get my title because I needed to export the vehicle quickly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kq88IfR5G40LZy5yurcc7PQbHEGddacs/view?usp=drivesdk

Yes, that except if you are interested in 2018 pre-owned then that would be possible. It's ok ma'am.
Re: Why It Is Better To Buy Brand-new 2018 Cars ABROAD by asamwababy: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
SMH

@radauto why are you bothering yourself.

English comprehension has been a major issue on nairaland.

They say new vehichle person they share screenshot of vehicle with dent or someone talking about Germany and Canada.

That is their modus operandi of circumventing the laws and get innocent buyers into trouble or withholding the appropriate information.

5 Likes

Re: Why It Is Better To Buy Brand-new 2018 Cars ABROAD by radautoworks: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
asamwababy:
SMH

@radauto why are you bothering yourself.

English comprehension has been a major issue on nairaland.

They say new vehichle person they share screenshot of vehicle with dent or someone talking about Germany and Canada.

That is their modus operandi of circumventing the laws and get innocent buyers into trouble or withholding the appropriate information.

Seen

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Buy Brand-new 2018 Cars ABROAD by LeJeun3: 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
dru23:

Once the car is registered in Yankee, it is considered used o

My point exactly...

Re: Why It Is Better To Buy Brand-new 2018 Cars ABROAD by dru23(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2018
thebigkendo:

Educate me please..

Few years ago ..a friend that I know .he wanted to buy a brand new accord clean from the factory via dealership. So he wanted to export the car to naija.. He was told that he can't do it ...so they suggested to go and register and put the car on the road ..I don't know what happened after that.. Didn't bother to ask o.
But my guess was that. Once he received the title from motor vehicle registrar, he was than allow to ship the car.. But the car is no longer considered brand new...
I can recall now that the dealership ask my friend, what country he wanted to export the car to ..he told them Nigeria.. And he was told that Honda has dealership in Nigeria.. And they didn't want him to compete with Honda in Nigeria.. Something along that line. The story get has it be

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Buy Brand-new 2018 Cars ABROAD by senatrpaichulo(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
While you all are here. I have this car LEXUS IS 250 upgraded to 2016 for sale. 2.5L with 204HP V6 engine. It's very clean and perfect, it's one out of a fleet. Well maintained. If you love class, you'll love this. Price is 4million. Chat or call me on 08145463959.

Re: Why It Is Better To Buy Brand-new 2018 Cars ABROAD by CityNGR: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
senatrpaichulo:
While you all are here. I have this car LEXUS IS 250 upgraded to 2016 for sale. 2.5L with 204HP V6 engine. It's very clean and perfect, it's one out of a fleet. Well maintained. If you love class, you'll love this. Price is 4million. Chat or call me on 08145463959.

You mean this your "2016" Lexus turns out a measly 204hp? Hehehe hahaha what a agglomeration of nonsense
Re: Why It Is Better To Buy Brand-new 2018 Cars ABROAD by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
CityNGR:

You mean this your "2016" Lexus turns out a measly 204hp? Hehehe hahaha what a agglomeration of nonsense

Bros it's options na, Lexus is is supposed to be the smallest and smartest of the Lexus sedans. They also have is 350 that gives out 306 hp. If that's not enough there's always Lexus es and GS
Re: Why It Is Better To Buy Brand-new 2018 Cars ABROAD by senatrpaichulo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
CityNGR:

don't be an illiterate. it's not about the year. there are different options.
Re: Why It Is Better To Buy Brand-new 2018 Cars ABROAD by radautoworks: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
dru23:

Few years ago ..a friend that I know .he wanted to buy a brand new accord clean from the factory via dealership. So he wanted to export the car to naija.. He was told that he can't do it ...so they suggested to go and register and put the car on the road ..I don't know what happened after that.. Didn't bother to ask o.
But my guess was that. Once he received the title from motor vehicle registrar, he was than allow to ship the car.. But the car is no longer considered brand new...
I can recall now that the dealership ask my friend, what country he wanted to export the car to ..he told them Nigeria.. And he was told that Honda has dealership in Nigeria.. And they didn't want him to compete with Honda in Nigeria.. Something along that line. The story get has it be

That's not enough. You then have to "sell" it at least once. Title has to change hands

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Buy From Auction Export / Latest Cars In Town / Lamborghini Launch Most Expensive Car In The World "Veneno Roadster" Costs £3.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.