Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria (16127 Views)

HiTV Wins Another Bid For EPL Right Till 2013 / Hitv Bans Unauthorized Public Viewing Of Premier League & Other Matches. / HITV Gains Exclusive Rights To European Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by Gadols(f): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2010
We seem to forget the programming content of hitv. You dont run such huge business with a thin and watery content. Outsidee EPL, hitv is nothing for me. They should have done all to improve on their content and expanded their viewer-ship to cut across all ages and gender. My children for eg would rather watch CN and Disney channel than watch NIco on hitv.
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by JUO(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2010
At least, all these their raid on viewing centres will come to an end.
1k5 for one hotel room or there are about don end, competition, hitv make una make subscription 5h, make the end user enjoy am
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by JUO(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2010
Serves the bastards right, increased the subscription to 6k, as if that was not enough on the 3.5k package, they removed Sony entertainment channel and i was left with no sensible channel to watch, still they thought they were big guns, now am going to watch BBA ALL STARS AND BARCLAYS for free on my DSTV mobile for free,
my guy phone na phone tv na tv, mercy for that phone
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2010
Is the Supersport right for the HD channel only?
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by hotseafydo(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2010
My analysis is as follows,

We the 'football customer' are still in a dilemma. we get to watch high quality EPL on DSTV and still need to watch a poor quality UCL on HiTV. This i say is unfair.

for DSTV, they have so much going for them. talk of content and you cannot regret the package though affordability is still an issue. is it TENNIS, F1, CURRENT MOVIES, CURRENT MUSIC, TINSEL, BIG BROTHER, AFRICA MAGIC the list is on and on that keeps not only football watchers on but kids and of course the women.

For HiTV, while i don't support mediocrity, i believe they tried to walk when they should have been crawling. but having said that, and having broken the monopoly with DSTV, they needed to have upped their game to provide other attractive programmes to koko mansion. way forward, go into a sharing agreement with DSTV on EPL as UCL alone will not sustain them.

lets see how all this plays out.
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by mufasa(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2010
Oh well. The bubble don burst. Well HITV should just get an arrangement to have the Supersport channels on their platform. That is what is done here anyways. But the style in Nigeria is still better o. In Ireland 3 companies share the right. Sky, ESPN, and Setanta. So with your box you gotta subscribe to all these stations if you wanna see all the games.
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by btlasisi(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2010
This event has just confirmed my fear on HiTV. I do not see the company as a serious business minded organisation, i stand to be corrected. How on earth a company will rely solely on a single product and still allow the product to slip by. Could it be the usual Nigerian business mentality stuff that has caused them this great loss?

HiTV=0 without premiership because they ramp up their business empire around EPL. One would have expected them to use their EPL license to lunch themselves into the world of DSTV like.

I really feel for them.
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by otokx(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2010
they did not make the most of their opportunity.
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by johndavid1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2010
oh! oh! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by babslepe: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2010
na wa oooo i am sick and tired of this unhealthy rivalry between this dstv people and hitv i dont know how this things work but i think anybody can buy whatever rights they want not making it a monopoly kind of thing i could not watch any world cup match cause i use hitv and i heard they share coverage of events for them .This thing is something of choice i think they should just work on their tarrifs instead of buying this and that right they should cut down their monthly subscribtion to 2 thousand naira and get more customers then instead of leaving at these high cost alot of people just hang their dishes as designs they dont pay for it this guys should pls learn anyway no be their fault na government fault they need to learn the variety of channels is another thing a normal hausa man would prefer to get hitv cause they got a channel that is hausa and some yoruba ones too so there is market
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by hackney(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2010
DSTV is not bad at all.
They've got some nice channels.
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by Newest: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2010
Teni 'n teni, taki sa 'n tatan oma she ooo
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by AjanleKoko: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2010
A poser for the house.
AG Leventis, Adeola Odutola Industries, and Majekodunmi all started the same year, in 1931.

Today Leventis is in 34 countries. Where is Odutola and Majekodunmi today?
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by toskom(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2010
This is pure criminality on HITV. Only two weeks to the start of EPL. this is totally unfair. let me put the real issue in perspective so that we all have a full view of what happened. HITV won the EPL right, it had paid part of the money and was expected to pay the remaining on installment. The problem is not MONEY. In terms of payment HITV was intact. THIS IS BACKAYARD POLITICS. I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. If Nigerian do no arise such thing, ONE DAY WE WILL WAKE UP IN NIGERIA TO DISCOVER THAT NIGERIAN'S COMPANIES ARE GOING DOWN. if the right was to have been taken from them they should have been informed long time not at this hour when they have acquire so much equipment and spend billions of money that this EPL people stabbed them at the back.

The problem i heard was that a guarantor was expected to be provided and the bank who was to be their grurantor had written to them on when the necessary papers will be forwarded to them. when all of a suddenly this capital flight company called DSTV went behind the back to make a dirty arrangement. i know of thousand of young guys who benefitted so much from HITV. if not for Hitv the kind of competition will have in this country will never be. the death of HITV WILL DEFINITELY THE ERA OF IMMENSE EXPLOITATION OF THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE. THIS IS FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD,FRAUD, AND FRAUD. WE MUST EXPRESS OUR PROTEST. I KNOW SO MANY OF MINE FRIENDS WHO STARTED TO MAKE LIFE AS A RESULT OF THE ESTABLISHMENT OF HITV. THOUSAND OF THEM ARE WEEPING RIGHT NOW. THEY SAID THEY WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH DSTV.

HITV WILL NOT DIE. I BELIEVE IN IT. I SUPPORT IT AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT IT. NO THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN IN SOUTH AFRICA. REMEMBR LUCKY DUBE WHO WAS SHOT DEAD THE ANSWER OF THE KILLER WAS THAT HE THOUGHT HE WAS A NIGERIAN. NIGERIANS MUST STAND BY HITV
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by toskom(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2010
On the problem of content that we complain about on HITV, let me lay some premises so that we appreciate the problem confront other pay tv in nigeria. let start to talk about channel that people have advocate that hitv get, let me start with CNN. CNN as a channel cannot be gotten becos the right belongs to multichoice and until 20, what i don't know before anybody can ever try to have it. Discovery channel, now we have close to 11 discovery channels DSTV has refused to release any one of them for hitv to buy, so what do u want hitv to do. this is the problem hitv has being contending with. DSTV has the right to most channels and has refused anybody to acquire simply becos they want to keep them so that people who do not have the polity that goes on with respect to this channels will continue to blame hitv for low content. let us ask dstv to trelease some of this channels for other company to have.
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by vicade(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2010
DSTV is boss. I mean there are so much stations on my 9,500 bouquet that it is too tasting. Now to add the Premiership to that is just killing.
http://www.dstvafrica.com/dstvafrica/content/en/nigeria/nigeria_products?bId=1

As for those defending HITV,Look at the stations on their bouquet and see why they are doomed to fail
http://www.hitv.com.ng/bouquet_Premium.php

After all DSTV survived without champions league and premier league but still sold decoders last year. Africa Magic yoruba alone sold hundreds of decoders thanks to sisters and wives and some men like me.The hausa version sold thousands of decoders. Then there is magic world, the mnet stars,Africa magic plus,the mnet movies channels all developed by dstv.That is what HITV should work on. Other content that will appeal to various audiences
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by DisGuy: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2010
toskom:

This is pure criminality on HITV. Only two weeks to the start of EPL. this is totally unfair. let me put the real issue in perspective so that we all have a full view of what happened. HITV won the EPL right, it had paid part of the money and was expected to pay the remaining on installment. The problem is not MONEY. In terms of payment HITV was intact. THIS IS BACKAYARD POLITICS. I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. If Nigerian do no arise such thing, ONE DAY WE WILL WAKE UP IN NIGERIA TO DISCOVER THAT NIGERIAN'S COMPANIES ARE GOING DOWN. if the right was to have been taken from them they should have been informed long time not at this hour when they have acquire so much equipment and spend billions of money that this EPL people stabbed them at the back.

The problem i heard was that a guarantor was expected to be provided and the bank who was to be their grurantor had written to them on when the necessary papers will be forwarded to them. when all of a suddenly this capital flight company called DSTV went behind the back to make a dirty arrangement. i know of thousand of young guys who benefitted so much from HITV. if not for Hitv the kind of competition will have in this country will never be. the death of HITV WILL DEFINITELY THE ERA OF IMMENSE EXPLOITATION OF THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE. THIS IS FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD,FRAUD, AND FRAUD. WE MUST EXPRESS OUR PROTEST. I KNOW SO MANY OF MINE FRIENDS WHO STARTED TO MAKE LIFE AS A RESULT OF THE ESTABLISHMENT OF HITV. THOUSAND OF THEM ARE WEEPING RIGHT NOW. THEY SAID THEY WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH DSTV.

HITV WILL NOT DIE. I BELIEVE IN IT. I SUPPORT IT AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT IT. NO THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN IN SOUTH AFRICA. REMEMBR LUCKY DUBE WHO WAS SHOT DEAD THE ANSWER OF THE KILLER WAS THAT HE THOUGHT HE WAS A NIGERIAN. NIGERIANS MUST STAND BY HITV

Feck that mate!! its not like these nigerian companies are dashing out free stuff or offering better services
if its a last minute thing they should go to court, what took them so long why didn't they get guarantee before deadline
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by DisGuy: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2010
toskom:

On the problem of content that we complain about on HITV, let me lay some premises so that we appreciate the problem confront other pay tv in nigeria. let start to talk about channel that people have advocate that hitv get, let me start with CNN. CNN as a channel cannot be gotten becos the right belongs to multichoice and until 20, what i don't know before anybody can ever try to have it. Discovery channel, now we have close to 11 discovery channels DSTV has refused to release any one of them for hitv to buy, so what do u want hitv to do. this is the problem hitv has being contending with. DSTV has the right to most channels and has refused anybody to acquire simply becos they want to keep them so that people who do not have the polity that goes on with respect to this channels will continue to blame hitv for low content. let us ask dstv to trelease some of this channels for other company to have.

Thats like Blackpool saying Manchester Utd dont want to release Rooney so other people can have him undecided

why should i release my product to competitors?
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by senga: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2010
What a lot of people don't understand is that the EPL demanded a Bank Bond from a First Class European Bank, as they did for every country. A Nigerian Bank Bond was not in the deal.

Hitv were in London not long ago looking for investors and I know at least one Arab Investment company that they approached and gave them short change. Why did they need to go outside Nigeria with all the money Nigeria has, I believe the Nigerian banks had had enough.

In Nigeria any company registered must be a Nigerian, as a Nigerian must hold 51% of any company, so DSTV Nigeria must be Nigerian owned, look at the Nigerians they employ, surely that counts for something.
Give them a break.
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by fanistic(m): 4:47am On Jul 25, 2010
Please don't be sentimental, ar u tellin me to rather watch all the boring stations on hitv cos its a nigerian coy and ignore all the wonderful programmes packaged by dstv, hush give me a break. I couldn't watch the world cup on hitv,hitv kept repeating sport shows and documentaries av watched a zillion times on their bouquet and all those rubbish stations like wedding tv , gamdi or whatever. If not for nigezie honestly hitv subscription of 6k monthly wld be a pain in the butt. Hitv rather work with trend tv or metro to remain relevant as the rights to the epl is dstvs to loosem
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by chedza: 5:58am On Jul 25, 2010
dstv is doing the same here in SA, they have money and they r experienced in this business, just accept it, u cant beat them join them.
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by Akainzo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2010
To me, HiTV had a faulty business plan.

1. Their model was based on EPL being the main thing Nigerians wanted on cable or DTH, very bad assumption! And forgot to develop other contents.
Imagine trying to get 2,500 from CTL for showing EPL matches when the subscription to that cable is 3,500!

2. They were burning bridges rather than partnering.
They chased and harassed viewing centres and other cable providers. Even their CMTV deal eventually hit the rocks! They wanted to be the ONLY  player rather than the 'biggest' player. If they had shared and entered into partnerships, who knows what would have happened.

3. They relied on the Nigerian business environment, where deadlines are not enforced. The FA gave them an ultimatum, they failed to meet the deadline set. Simple. They knew about the deadlines for over a month. One wonders why they were shopping for foreign backers when they couldn't even get the local banks for back them up.

toskom:

@Toskom, do not get deceived, HiTV only paid for 1 season as was required, the other two seasons they had a right of first refusal at the reserved price. HiTV failed to pay or provide a guarantee that they would pay. Don't allow your Nigerian mentality to affect how you analyze businesses. Businesses thrive when they have money or guarantees that money would come in. The FA aint no father Christmas you know.

Would you tell JAMB that you didn't meet the deadline for submission because your parents wrote you to know when money would be credited to your account which just happens to be the Monday after the Friday closing date, would you?

In case you do not know, thousands of Nigerians also make their livelihood from DSTV, in fact more than half of the HiTV retail outlets are also DSTV outlets that branched out to support HiTV.

Tell your friends to rethink their survival strategy, if they are business minded then they would realize that they can either sink with HiTV or embrace DSTV and survive in the light of the current realities.
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by olabisi75(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2010
Its is good for us to say the true here. Believe it or not HITV does not have good contents on their package which DSTV has too many. DSTV have been in this business for a while now and you think its very easy for a company to come up to take what they have been offering to the whole of Africa just like that and they will be watching which they did for a season. While DSTV was watching HITV run the show for the last season i can still tell you that Nigerians still made purchase of the system in large quantity far more than how Nigerians buy HITV. What ever that has happen, HITV cause it. Note that if you are not watching EPL on HITV there is nothing ease that you can watch on their package but look at DSTV Africa Magic Yoruba alone can glue you to the TV for 365 day.
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by cabali(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2010
Thank goodness it is off the hands of those morons on HITV. Their half time analysis was structured like it was done in a beer parlour.

They never looked like they were focused and there was no way I was going to pay for their crappy service; now I have the ultimate reason never to.
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by BoltoQuam: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2010
Cabali must be one mad comedian O
"Beer Parlour Analysis"
Ha ha u killed them
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by cabali(m): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2010
Yeah the freaking clowns can now leave us in peace.
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by zilosxp(m): 12:32am On Jul 26, 2010
Serves them right, So who gets to show the UCL abeg?
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by phizman(m): 12:53am On Jul 26, 2010
Pls House, my HITV is up 4 sale, i definitely can't go down wit dem. i value EPL far morethan d pretence some pple call patriotism.
DSTV, HERE I COME!!!
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 26, 2010
^^^^ With the way things stand now, I doubt if anyone will be willing to take it even for free tongue.

Just try manage to create a space for it under the bed so that in a distant future you will remember that there was once a DTH calls Hitv.

False Premises+ Arrogance - Quality = Failure.

The biz model was based on false premise that Nigerians can look over other contents as long as they have footie (read EPL), this coupled with the arrogance  of the man and with the shallow content they have in there made it a classic case of a disaster simply waiting to happen.

This undoubtedly is a good study case for the guys at the LBS.
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by Efoma27(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2010
[i][/i]Nigeria is one of the hardest place to start a business. But the owners of HITV took a bold step, the banks squeezed them, satellite operators also did same, they were not not given a chance locally and internationally, they fought all the way. Common guys Rome was not built in a day. We need to prevent this country from sliding into the hands of economic stranglers that Supersport is representing. It is only in Nigeria that this sort of exclusivity is allowed. DSTV monopoly of EPL right is no longer acceptable. They have killed similar entrepreneurs in the African front and we will not allow them do same here. EPL should be read the riot act. Nigerian is not their background for crazy gains. We need to stand behind our own and HITV is 100% Nigerian, conceptualized, built, managed by young, brilliant Nigerians. THEY DESERVE OUR 100% SUPPORT.
It took DSTV 15 yrs to get to where they are today, in less than 3 yrs we expect HITV to do the same? Infrastructure, access to and cost of money are all factors we need to consider.
We need to stop this insult on our collective psyche by EPL/ Supersport/DSTV.
I know what I'm saying because im an insider and I know how d whole HiTV's family is feeling right now.******************************* THIS GUY THAT MADE THIS POST IS TRUELY NIGERIAN.
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by walcolm(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2010
Efoma27:

[i][/i]Nigeria is one of the hardest place to start a business. But the owners of HITV took a bold step, the banks squeezed them, satellite operators also did same, they were not not given a chance locally and internationally, they fought all the way. Common guys Rome was not built in a day. We need to prevent this country from sliding into the hands of economic stranglers that Supersport is representing. It is only in Nigeria that this sort of exclusivity is allowed. DSTV monopoly of EPL right is no longer acceptable. They have killed similar entrepreneurs in the African front and we will not allow them do same here. EPL should be read the riot act. Nigerian is not their background for crazy gains. We need to stand behind our own and HITV is 100% Nigerian, conceptualized, built, managed by young, brilliant Nigerians. THEY DESERVE OUR 100% SUPPORT.
It took DSTV 15 yrs to get to where they are today, in less than 3 yrs we expect HITV to do the same? Infrastructure, access to and cost of money are all factors we need to consider.
We need to stop this insult on our collective psyche by EPL/ Supersport/DSTV.
I know what I'm saying because im an insider and I know how d whole HiTV's family is feeling right now.******************************* THIS GUY THAT MADE THIS POST IS TRUELY NIGERIAN.

i agree with you completely on the BS this whole exclusivity thing is angry, it is anti-competition angry and i think this is where Nigerian goverment is supposed to step in. there's no where in the developed country that any news media can buy exclusive rights to content that is not copyrighted to them.

the EPL is not produced by DSTV, why should they be the only satellite TV with the right to show it?!, all TV stations with the right financial muscle to purchase broadcast right should be allowed to get in on the game and quality of signal and timely delivery should be distinguishing factor that determines where the customers pitch their tent
Re: The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria by elzaks: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2010
The big blunder just goes to show that there are no shortcuts to success. He was their (DSTV) lawyer fr many years, he took all their secrets went into alliance with some big boys in Government and EASY/FREE money Politicians who did not work for their money AT THAT TIME, wrestle EPL to give them the Nigerian sector, shouted from top of the mountain that he won it for Nigerians, did not develop other program contents increased from N4,000 to N6,000 and would have been N9,000 if he still has it. Stepped on every toes on his path and those even on the side. His staff turnover is one of the highest beaus of attitude problem.
Next stage he will still try hook-up with the Governmet people again to whip up sentiment about being a Nigeria coy bla bla bla and will probably get some concessions(if EPL is crazy).
Meanwhile DSTV still continues to tap on the abundant resource we have but cannot see- The Nigerian Premier league, the Nigeria movies, Local independent producer etc. They will develop and showcase these to the world with proper packaging and marketing by investing millions of dollars.
Next stage, just when they want to start making money from their labour one VERY PATRIOTIC NIGERIA will force the Government on why our SOVERIGNTHY is been threatened by the South Africans and the transmission right for the NPL should be wrestled from the South Africans.
Let everyone wake and start doing the right thing.
Toyin please go back to the drawing board you still have Champions league and Amuludun etc develop other programming, sweat a Little and in another 5-10 years with hardwork and less arrogance you will REAP the FRUIT of your LABOUR. you were reaping the fruit of somebody Else's Labour previously that was why you could not hold on and that was why you do not know the real value of EPL and you had to overbid JUST so you could have.

Nigerians also work in DSTV and there are thousands of young men/women and business benefitting from them, at least they are consistent thus far.
Best Of luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 0) On 25th November 2012 / Russia Vs Wales : Euro 2016 (0 - 3) On 20th June 2016 / Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.