Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

I'm In Desperate Need Of A.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Desperate Need Of A.... (1145 Views)

So Many Ladies Are In Desperate Need Of What This Statue Is Lacking. / Please, I'm In Desperate Need Of Money! / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Desperate Need Of A.... by SyberKate(f): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2018
Hello good people of Nairaland

So there's this guy that has been on my case for some months now, we friends and all but nothing serious has started.

Now I lost my Android phone and have been using a Nokia touch light phone for some weeks now and this guy has complained that he misses me on Whatsapp and wants to give me an old Android phone of his.

Now for someone I'm not currently dating is this right to collect such a phone, or should I decline. I'm suspecting if I take it he may start making demands for s3xx. and all that

So what do you think...

1 Like

Re: I'm In Desperate Need Of A.... by JasonScoolari: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2018
Just follow your heart.

But if you accept to collect the phone and he ask for sex and you refuse, Thunder will romance all part of your body.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Desperate Need Of A.... by highqueen(f): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2018
If he demands for sex and you aren't ready for it, break up with him naw.
But for now, take the phone he is gifting you with.
Re: I'm In Desperate Need Of A.... by donbachi(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2018
The guy have been in your case for some months now...meaning,you are weighing your options...if you are not ready to give him a chance,don't collect...but,if you will allow him collect that thing,you can collect the phone....to her much is given,much is expected.
Re: I'm In Desperate Need Of A.... by Angelparadise: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2018
It takes a bold and smart lady to express her personal issue in public but some are better open to close friends or relations.
My opinion since you ask ;
Most guys don't give things with value for free even when they claim it for free publicly.
if you have other convenient means of getting a phone use it .
Guys believe that a gift must be appreciated through kind or any means .
If you are not willing to extend the friendship beyond the present state depending on when he seen right because accepting phone or gifts from him means to him that you are willing to accept any advances he makes .
If you must accept . ask him you hope no present or future conditions attach to the phone .
The decision is all yours
Note ; Very few guys gift unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Desperate Need Of A.... by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2018
SyberKate:

So there's this guy that has been on my case for some months now, we friends and all but nothing serious has started.

Now I lost my Android phone and have been using a Nokia touch light phone for some weeks now and this guy has complained that he misses me on Whatsapp and wants to give me an old Android phone of his.

Now for someone I'm not currently dating is this right to collect such a phone, or should I decline. I'm suspecting if I take it he may start making demands for s3xx. and all that

So what do you think...
my dear don't ever take the phone. If you do he will categories you as normal Nigerian ladies. If you want him to love you more, reject it. He will surely request for sex if you do .

1 Like

Re: I'm In Desperate Need Of A.... by forreelinc(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2018
SyberKate:

Are you MAD
grin ask your daddy
Re: I'm In Desperate Need Of A.... by Liliyann(f): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2018
That guy probably doesn't love you and just wants sex!!!
Why will he wait till he started missing you before giving you a phone!!!
Not even a new phone but old, second hand one!!
Don't collect it coz you will just end up looking cheap to him!!!
Tell him to get you an expensive new phone!!!
I wonder why you have to stoop too low for someone that wants to date you to be giving you old phone!!
You better package yourself and chase for the good things in life and stop settling for less!!
Re: I'm In Desperate Need Of A.... by CaZmir: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
Good deeds are paid back with' goodies'.
Make sure it's not a Greek gift.

Re: I'm In Desperate Need Of A.... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
Whether to accept the gift or not,should be your perogative...but you must envisage that nothing goes for nothing
Re: I'm In Desperate Need Of A.... by marvinsync(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
SyberKate:

So what do you think...

collect the phone , is it not a gift?

as long as u did not beg him for it
Re: I'm In Desperate Need Of A.... by marvinsync(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
SyberKate:

So what do you think...

collect the phone , is it not a gift? as long as u did not beg him for it

because if u did and he then have u then it's like a "conditional" gift , meaning he agreed to ur request because u are his girlfriend so in turn u should agree to his request cause he is ur boyfriend

(1) (Reply)

You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! / Video: South African Busty Actress Goes Unclad On Cam / A Lovely Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.