Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

A Crazy Sex Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Crazy Sex Experience (1136 Views)

Crazy Sex In Panya / Crazy Sex / Man Manhandles A Lady During A 'Crazy' Dance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Crazy Sex Experience by Bootinfos(m): 4:43am On Feb 13, 2019
_A crazy sex experience_

It was friday, sikirat had called me at 8pm to remind me of our new schedule. I no just get the liver, my mind just dey shake say if dem catch me nko?. I gather the courage. Went to white house, sneaked into the gateman’s room as planned. And when the family were out, I was out of the room. Before I could get to the door,
sikirat had opened the main door. You are welcome “she said”.
She took me straight to her room. She has kept a plate of rice and
meat for me. She said “that is the food I’m supposed to eat, but I decided to eat the remnants from the pot and
keep this for you.”. Haba, u shouldn’t have done that now, why starving yourself? I said. She replied, you deserve more than that, infact you deserve everything in this world. For you to tutor me free of charge,
agreed to pay oga peter 5k monthly and also risk your life to be
here at nights, u deserved everything. I was marvelled. I never knew I have done something that important.
After eating.. I marked her previous assignment.
We did little of mathematics till 11:10pm. Sikirat said she is tired
and wanted to have her bath then go to bed. I said ok. Just infront of me, sikirat untied her wrapper from her waist and removed her top. Oh my
GOD!!!, she didn’t wear anything inside. For the first time, I saw
the real beauty in sikirat. She was so endowed with a average b---m but not up to that of janet. The Bottom
were so shaped and the tips were pointed. My d--k resurrected again but I had to stylishly cover it.
ME: haba, sikirat, you don’t even care that I’m here, see how you are unclad
Sikirat:. *laughs**. Why will I be afraid?, you are a special part of me. I know you like aunty janet and don’t like me because you are educated and I am a poor house girl.
ME: its not like that sikirat, if I don’t like you, I won’t risk my life to be here this night.
Sikirat: but you don’t admire me and always touch me each time I come to your place.
ME: I’m shy ni. Because you are older than me
SIkiRAT: and you are educated than me. So who is higher between the two of us?.
We laughed as she enters the bathroom to shower. In less than 6
minutes, she was out, tieing a towel and still saw me fully
dressed in my jean trousers and roundneck. Oga teacher!, is this
how you want to sleep with your dress on? She said. I’m ok like this, I replied.
She said “no oooo, there is heat”. She came closer, unbutton my shirt, removes my singlets, in the process, her towel loosed. OMG!!, sikirat is naturally beautiful without cloths.
She looks sexier and younger. I don’t know where the courage came from. I
pull her head closer and kissed her. She responded an kissed me
passionately. I grabbed her b---m,.....

Read more:
http://unibenforum.com.ng/2019/02/12/a-sex-experience-i-will-never-forget/

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 25-year-old Lady With Gigantic Breasts That Won't Stop Growing (photos / No Amount Of Gel, Diet, Pills Or Oil Can Make Your Dick Grow Big / Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.