Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? (53709 Views)

I Got Scammed Of N150k. How Do I Go About Reporting To The Police? / How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 / 5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by HonourablePomk: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:

church is different infact they're therr to either worship or praise God so it's totally different

Do you stay in Lagos? I mean around where in Lagos? To get the closest effc office
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by icon007(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2018

.... You must be a trouble maker..... Walahi.

... If u can't live peacefully with ur neighbours, den check out.

Sowii, I only judge u with ur identity.

troublemakea:
Hello good people in the house not to waste much time we have a good neighbor who parked out recently and was thinking our new neighbors would be better only for some low lives young boys of about 6 parking in (I dont need a prophet to tell me they are all Yahoo guys and ever since then it's been hell for me as it's just a two house joint bungalow)

they play musics on the highest volume from morning till night doing nothing meaningful, smoking high and just shouting like loosed animals have tried reaching out to my Landlord he came warned them and i've also tried voicing out to them but no changes hv seem to be in effect. mehn i'm really tired of all their shits have I ve taken to the net to search fr EFCC distress number in my state

I just need advice from people in the house cause i might on the other way round be shooting my self in the leg if I report those jobless rif rafts to EFCC having a fear EFCC might tip me out or just pack me among them

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by frozen70(f): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
greenprince:

Good advice at the end, but you can't say them being fraudsters does not affect him because it affects even you and me.

The treatment you get for mentioning you're Nigerian in some places is enough embarrassment and pain. So it does affect us all.

I agree

But what I mean in this case it that, if they come to arrest them, he would not be arrested along

And why I meantioned the landlord, the police will alerge on him that he is harboring them and the only way he will defend himself is to quit them

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Biingoo:
Wetin dey make be laugh be say op dey refer to his co-tenants as riffraff as if say no be the same rent them dey pay
they might even been paying twice of his own rent to the landlord sef cheesy.if im complain about them too much i no go even surprise if d guys use the landlord to chase am out sef.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by srclark: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
Op it is so unfortunate most times we can't choose or pick our neighbours even if you own the house .Since you already have an idea of the kind of person your neighbour is, it is better you bring yourself down or upgrade yourself to their level and deal with them that way .These days a lot of criminals (kidnappers,assassins,terrorist,robbers) hide under being yahoo boys .Lastly don't forget many people got their breakthrough in life from being nice and modest with their neighbours nobody knows tomorrow .It is well
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by encryptjay(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
So nairaland get so many g boys and they can't even help those that need financial assistance or is it that they're not permitted to do so?
About the topic, there are some people that love being in a quiet environment, maybe OP is introverted so it's not really dealing with such noise. Let's try to understand people and stop thinking negatively. But then again, OP's moniker seems to discredit him too.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Asquare84(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ready the comment that trail this thread I feel pity for Nigeria as a country, how can a normal human being will be supporting evil in the society or better still your grand mother who work all his life saving to be scam be lazy youth. Opp you don't need to go far I don't know the state you are base but you can walk in to EFCC office and report your identity will be protected and if you are in Abuja I can link you up with the most high in EFCC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Mattsilva: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
I will advice to park out of the compound first before before taking any actions. if you still value your own life...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
yomi007k:

If they are men of underworld and are left to grow in mental and physical strength, don't you think you or I can be the next target?

Let's be logical, if they want to smoke and make noise they can go to a public bar or club and not make the life of their tenants a living hell.

but ur landlord is not complaining na.its ur landlord"s duty to eject them .for u its just for u to bear and after ur rent expire u quietly pack ur load and go.its like dem to don settle ur landlord well well and dats why he aint complaining grin.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Asquare84(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
pypa:
Efcc is a very professional organization, if u believe they are living above their means eg the kind of cars they drive and their lifestyle which does not support their income or status ur can write anonymous petition like this

The Zonal Head
Efcc
15a Awolowo Road
Ikoyi, Lagos.

Dear sir
PETITION AGAINST ...............WHO APPEAR TO BE LIVING ABOVE THEIR MEANS

I wish to bring to your notice the activities of a group of..... Who reside at No.....

Kindly cause an investigation into their activities.
Thank you in anticipation
Yours faithfully

Anonymous.

Give every details with respect to their location and lifestyle especially if they don't go to work. I assure u gallant officers will investigate the matter

May God bless you with people like you Nigeria still get hope
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Bakerdav: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
You better join them, stop dulling,

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by tolajay: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Don’t waste your time and resources.

What evidence do you have?

Even if you have any evidence, EFCC nor the anti-fraud (cybercrime unit of the police) might not attend to your complaints except a huge sum of money is involved.

This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:

thanks bros lefulefu

respect sir.....I see u bro
cheers cheesy

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by topazgold: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:

Hey boy you dont have to come display your stupidity on a forum like this.... who told you i've not voiced out to my landlord or them more than 7 times now yet still no changes

if you got nothing meaningful to say isn't it wise you just keep mum
hail man u don't bring issues here and you expect it to be rossy in advice, just keep quiet and the the best advice ok.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by dochenaj: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
I just came to read comments because from the comments you can identify yahoo boys on nairaland.
I am tired if counting, and have deduced that a significant portion of Nigerian youths are either yahoo boys, have yahoo boys as close friends and relatives or are interested in who will introduce them in the yahoo business.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by ahjerryboy1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
46O1CE:
Stupid thread.
You didn’t make any report to your landlord or caretaker .
You didn’t tell the boys you’re not comfortable with loud music and smoking around you . And see if they’ll behave or not .
You didn’t do jackshit .
But you want to report them to Efcc.
Go on and do it . Nobody is holding you.
I believe your kids will grow up one day and meet intolerant people like you in their future endeavours.
Nonsense!

Lols, how cOuld you said such a thing, his neighbor is behaving badly by smoking weed, and intoxicating and music boons in the compound it is absolutely wrong
Dude my advice for you is to report them to the nearest police station however, if you decide to report them to the EFFC, and they get apprehend, Even you too are not save simply because you don't the kind of human they are
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by creflo22: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
Tell them you will call SARS on them! and then call SARS on them
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Tobium1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:

you dont know how it is here or what i face here so dont tell me to mind my business if that's how you live your life well everyone aint like you'd is

even if I dont get advice here I would try figuring out a way of reporting them myself

What would be your reasons for reporting them?

Causing nuisance?
Smoking in the comfort of their own house ( last time i checked there's no ban of smoking in a private property)
That they didn't come to tell you their source of income?
They're living their youthfulness?
You don't like it seeing them happy?

Tell me, what would be your reasons if you finally get to efcc?
Think twice before taking any drastic step. You don't want to do yourself into trouble,
Mind your business. If i were those boys, you dare call the cops on me for no just reason, you'll meet me in court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Tobium1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
creflo22:
Tell them you will call SARS on them! and then call SARS on them
What will he tell the SARS?
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by vickodedon(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Some people can not just mind their business again abii
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by adahgold(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:
Hello good people in the house not to waste much time we have a good neighbor who parked out recently and was thinking our new neighbors would be better only for some low lives young boys of about 6 parking in (I dont need a prophet to tell me they are all Yahoo guys and ever since then it's been hell for me as it's just a two house joint bungalow)

they play musics on the highest volume from morning till night doing nothing meaningful, smoking high and just shouting like loosed animals have tried reaching out to my Landlord he came warned them and i've also tried voicing out to them but no changes hv seem to be in effect. mehn i'm really tired of all their shits have I ve taken to the net to search fr EFCC distress number in my state

I just need advice from people in the house cause i might on the other way round be shooting my self in the leg if I report those jobless rif rafts to EFCC having a fear EFCC might tip me out or just pack me among them

Simply mind your bizness cuz if you don't any thing dey do to u, no vex cuz after u report what next and even told you that efcc don't do yahoo? My friend mind your business.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
soon you sleep you no go wake up, they will say witch kill you but na you go envy. mr. man your envy nothing more. but i pray for your dead when EFCC search and found nothing on them. evil man.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by jahbiz: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
And if they r able to com out of efcc net??
Think twice.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by queengift(f): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
The Op's name though, mind your business or you relocate simple
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
mm
slawomir:
Isoright
First of all learn how to mind your own business. My grandfather is 123 years old and he is still much alive simply because he always mind his own business

Secondly who says Yahoo boys are jobless.
Do you know what it takes to do Yahoo ?
Yahoo guys work harder than other workers on planet Earth.
You lazy fuckkkk can't even do Yahoo

And lastly Yahoo is not bad
Yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans.
Yahoo guys bring money into the country. Improve the economy.
So if maga bleed then guys go smile.
Abeg nosa give me that laptop make i bomb small

Whether you like it or not niggarzzz don't run out of format and tools

A Chinese woman is even bleeding for me now

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:

I didn't read the crap you wrote before commenting I strongly advice that you mind your business if no body is getting on your way
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by royalair(m): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
Your name says it all. Trouble maker

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:

good advice but dont u think they should also be punished fr their sins of scamming innocent people?
You reason like a kid Grow up Did they scam you
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by faithfull18(f): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Go To The Nearest MFM Branch Close To You, Get The Book "Prayer Rain". When They Are Done With Their Music And Need To Rest, Start Your Prayers As Loud As You Can For As Long As You Can. At Least 4HR At A Go. Get A Megaphone If Need Be. Do This For 3 Months Non-Stop And See The God Of Olukoya At Work. grin
Lol.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
HomeOfMe:
This is the wrongest place to seek for advice on such an issue because,50% of the Members here are either into yahoo,rituals,cultism,political thuggery,touts,etc. You can never!, I repeat,neverrrr! get and meaningful and useful advice on here. I urge you to either give them a dose of their own medicine by disturbing them with loud music/prayers in the midnight,or anonymously report them to efcc. If they get to know you're the one who reported them,they might plan to hark you.
U just said my mind now I know the caliber of people nairaland is made of.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dazave:

My friend please dont report dem to EFCC.u will only regret ur actions if u try it...my colleague at the office also complain of this same issue to me about some immature yahoo boys disturbing him..i simply told him to get a better super home theatre set which he bought for close to 350k...download some high bass reggeaton music which he did, connect his dstv and ps4 to the home theatre which he did, then between the hours of 5am-7am in the morning(which is the time he get prepared to come to the office and mean while this is the same time most yahoo boiz are sleeping).start blasting ur music increase to the maximum volume..after one month na the yahoo boiz come dey beg my colleague
laugh won kill me O! grin
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dazave:

My friend please dont report dem to EFCC.u will only regret ur actions if u try it...my colleague at the office also complain of this same issue to me about some immature yahoo boys disturbing him..i simply told him to get a better super home theatre set which he bought for close to 350k...download some high bass reggeaton music which he did, connect his dstv and ps4 to the home theatre which he did, then between the hours of 5am-7am in the morning(which is the time he get prepared to come to the office and mean while this is the same time most yahoo boiz are sleeping).start blasting ur music increase to the maximum volume..after one month na the yahoo boiz come dey beg my colleague
this is wickedness at it's peak cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information / Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.