Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) (54913 Views)

Best Website To Download Free Indian And American Movies / Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? / Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by britiko: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=Explorers post=72820996]Save The Last Dance (Julia Stiles, Sean Patrick Thomas,

Loved save d last dance.

Also loved Vanessa williams -Dance with me(not black american) . It was about the cuban guy. Salsa dance was d in thing then... cheesy. Thank God we didnt break our waist and legs cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by chival(f): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
I've seen all of them except In pursuit of happyness and Friday.
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by olashas(f): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2018
I have seen ALL!!

Watching a rerun of Ugly Betty right now and Vanessa Williams is still beautiful. kiss
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by ThatIgboBoy: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2018
I have seen all except love and basketball I didn't see dream girls there even motives

1 Like

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Treasure17(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2018
Just drum line and love don't cost a thing.
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by BetWinners(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2018
I don't watch black American movies because they are too low-brow for someone like me who has impeccable taste in film cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Ishilove: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
hahn:

This movie made me cry. The only movie that ever brought tears to my eyes sad
Sissy tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Ishilove: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
All except Set it Off and Friday
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by hahn(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ishilove:

Sissy tongue grin

You remember that part after the exam when the owner of the company was telling him there was only room for one person right before telling he was the one? The bitch in me came out like

1 Like

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Ishilove: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
hahn:

You remember that part after the exam when the owner of the company was telling him there was only room for one person right before telling he was the one? The bitch in me came out like
Quite athletic, your inner binch is grin
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by dimeji877(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2018
My fellow indomie generation
Let's do a family meeting grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by collins1895: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2018
i have seen all apart from drumline
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Mekanus(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
WTF!! I don't know any of these movies ooo. Where can I download them please. I like black American movies because of the type of English they speak.
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Chommieblaq(f): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
I don old o

I have seen all
In pursuit of happiness is one movie i dont get tired of watching.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Unseen(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
Seen All except FRIDAY
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by cooldipo(m): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Most of these comes in combo DVD plates while I was in the Uni...

Do they still make those loaded disc plates with lots of different movies in one plate?
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by justflow1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
chival:
I've seen all of them except In pursuit of happyness and Friday.
Bro u really need to be laid and flogged

Pursuit of happyness of all movies

Pls message me i think i need to sub u to download it
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Khaytunechi: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
justflow1:

Bro u really need to be laid and flogged

Pursuit of happyness of all movies

Pls message me i think i need to sub u to download it

I haven't seen it either and I would love to.. Can you share a download link please??

1 Like

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by haryomikun(m): 6:08am On Nov 13, 2018
chido20:
damm this movies made me wanna become a gangster...

explorer what about...

menace society

juicy.. featuring 2pac

this movies were bomb
I watches Juice 2010. Fucking dope movie!

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 13, 2018
BetWinners:
I don't watch black American movies because they are too low-brow for someone like me who has impeccable taste in film cool
thought I was the only one,I don't watch their movie as well,there's something about it I just don't like.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by blingxx(m): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2018
American gangster, poetic justice, get rich or die tryin,set it off... No denzel Washington movies ..

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by blingxx(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2018
Kaycee7:
Love Don't Cost A Thing
Bad Boyz
Big Momma's House
You Got Served

Poetic justice (2pac)
Get rich or die trying(50cent)
American gangster(denzel Washington)

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by enomakos(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
nice movies
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Diamond23(f): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Just few of dem buh LOVE & BASKETBALL still remain my best......really had a crush grin on d guy back dem cux der z something abt hz eye I can’t explain......childishness shaaa!
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Bobbybenard(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
I've watched most of those movies. I'm surprised no one is talking about legendary COMING TO AMERICA

17 Likes

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Konquest: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Explorers:
Boyz in the Hood(Cuba Gooding Jr., 1991)
^^^^^
^^^^^
Ice Cube's performance in this movie
was dope!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Explorers(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^
^^^^^
Ice Cube's performance in this movie
was dope!

Yea.
Lalasticlala abeg take people back memory lane na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
Explorers:
Boyz in the Hood(Cuba Gooding Jr., 1991)
The best of the best!
This is a classic - amazing story line, a movie with societal message, great acting prowess. It was also instrumental in putting the spotlight on so many actors and actresses in hollywood then.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by naijjaman(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Love And Basketball
Big Momma's House

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A / Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart' Disqualified By Oscar Over Language, She Reacts / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.