Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) (54846 Views)

Best Website To Download Free Indian And American Movies / Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? / Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by dangoteinlaw: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Everything remain the way it was until big momma's House came and change the definition of hilarious" grin
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by ollah2: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I have seen it all. Thanks explorers for bring memories back, gonna watch some over the weekend. I watched Friday, next Friday and Friday after next late last month. These are quality old movies
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by kendrick9(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
cooldipo:
Most of these comes in combo DVD plates while I was in the Uni...

Do they still make those loaded disc plates with lots of different movies in one plate?
doubt it...its been long I saw those
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by ollah2: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
legibow:
Hmmm, this are movie one need to store on laptop ooooo, kindly drop site for downloading them.... All of them r interesting, like is it drum line, sugar brown, you got serve.... Etc menace , barbers shop, Are we there yet.... Name it

Torrent or Kodi
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by SarcasticGenius(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Boomerang- Eddie Murphy

The Nutty Professor- Also Eddie Murphy

Juice- Tupac Shakur & Omar Epps

Blade Trinity--Wesley Snipes (Ma Nigga, but you should have paid your taxes sad)

Lean On Me--The first Morgan Freeman movie I ever watched and loved. Still looking for it online, but can't find it angry

Who Got Game---Denzel Washington

Thin Line Between Love and Hate---Martin Lawrence

Poetic Justice===Tupac Shakur & Janet Jackson

Don't Be A Menace 2 The Society----Bokeem Woodbine

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by arcnomec(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
olametrix:
The good old days when men were bois

You forget to add STATE PROPERTIES
You be pure oldies dude .Believe

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Switruth: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
chukxie:
All except Drumline. Where's Menace2 Society, I can do bad by myself, Madea (all series)?
Menace 2 society. Fine Forenzy. Damn you just struck my head with that movie. Good old days mehn...
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by FruitCakes(f): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
Explo rers:
Save The Last Dance (Julia Stiles, Sean Patrick Thomas, 2001)
carammel:
I watched all, chai.
Love and basketball and Drumline were my best.
[
I've seen all except love and basketball
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Rextizzle(m): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
I've watched all
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Ceska(f): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Whatabout Cell block four CB4?
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Switruth: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
Boomerang- Eddie Murphy

The Nutty Professor- Also Eddie Murphy

Juice- Tupac Shakur & Omar Epps

Blade Trinity--Wesley Snipes (Ma Nigga, but you should have paid your taxes sad)

Lean On Me--The first Morgan Freeman movie I ever watched and loved. Still looking for it online, but can't find it angry

Who Got Game---Denzel Washington

Thin Line Between Love and Hate---Martin Lawrence

Poetic Justice===Tupac Shakur & Janet Jackson

Don't Be A Menace 2 The Society----Bokeem Woodbine

Coming to America. A movie I used the lines to toast babes those days.

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by SarcasticGenius(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
I preferred using lines from songs by Boyz II Men and All 4 One grin My technique was very reliable cool cool
[quote author=Switruth post=72967358][/quote]
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by ollah2: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
britiko:
1999- The best man cool

Thanks for reminding me this movie, my elder brother actually made me see it when he came by donkey years ago. What a movie, I knew about Terrence Howard,Regina Hall and Taye Diggs through this movie.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Passionate888: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mekanus:
WTF!! I don't know any of these movies ooo. Where can I download them please. I like black American movies because of the type of English they speak.
I use torrent to download movies, it's very clear and the sound quality is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Explorers:
Persuit of Happiness(Will Smith, 2006)
pursuit of happiness still have the vcd in my room in nja i guess..Lol...Watched virtually all OP..We have come along way no doubt may God preserve us all..Amen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by lawrence35(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
All
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by hakinze00(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
I just watched Pursuit of happyness this morning a very good movie.
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by DonBenny77(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
I swear, All
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Eizzy003(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
I know say all this indomie generation children never watch any of this movies!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Passionate888: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
legibow:
Hmmm, this are movie one need to store on laptop ooooo, kindly drop site for downloading them.... All of them r interesting, like is it drum line, sugar brown, you got serve.... Etc menace , barbers shop, Are we there yet.... Name it
Are we there yet is a seasonal movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
I have seen almost all, but my best on the list is set it off, I love Queen Latifah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Oyindidi(f): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Explorers:
Persuit of Happiness(Will Smith, 2006)
I love this movie
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by SURElee(f): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
What even happened to Omar Epps? He just seems to have fallen off the radar.
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by DonPikko: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
Phat Girls
Indiana Jones
Mask of Zoro

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Triniti(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Explorers:
Friday
This use to have me in stitches, the part where tucker smoked weed, got stoned and ended up in a cage filled with chickens
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by emmyN(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
Was a good boy until 'Love don't cost a thing' corrupted by conscience cheesy
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by hamido3040(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Above the Rims,Street of Compton,White Men can't Jump
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Olumyyde(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Pat081:
Wot of why do fool found in love
Yeah, why do fools fall in love is also one of my best. I still have it.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by safarigirl(f): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
I am glad to say, I have seen every single movie here.

Friday was the last one I saw, I finally downloaded it some months back cuz I wanted to know more about the meme, also watched Boys in the Hood last year cuz it's one of the 'iconic' black movies.

Set it Off is my Best though.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by olakennie: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
PLease, how can I get this movie "Friday"? I have been looking for it for a while now.
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Vince77(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
I don old sha
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Olumyyde(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Passionate888:
I use torrent to download movies, it's very clear and the sound quality is good.
How do I go about it bro? For my laptop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words / Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit / BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.