Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape (20692 Views)

IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES / 2019: JOURNALIST REVEALS HOW FGN AIDED NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE SEALED DEAL WITH HIM / 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by PremiumLeaks: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Blackmarket suit affirmed by Cash-and-carry inJustice Tsoho the cowardly one.

Even the person who sued can also be counter-sued in another court by Abaribe and Fani-kayode for false information which attracts a minimum of 6 months jailtime.

Ayugu Isiah will be counter-sued, game on. Let's play on.
Oga hope you will be in court on Monday, abi na d usual nairaland e-big mouth? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by niceguy3(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
PearlStreet:
I don't envy Biafran pigs right now.

They are thinking of Atikulating their Obituary but Kanu's matter has popped up again throwing them into eternal confusion.
u must be a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by PearlStreet(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
niceguy3:
u must be a fool.

Isaac Promise, your father is a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by IbrahimDamola: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
Charge-and-bail Lawyers go dey happy as Ayugu dey waste him money. grin
Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by IbrahimDamola: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
PremiumLeaks:

Oga hope you will be in court on Monday, abi na d usual nairaland e-big mouth? grin

Case wey dem go adjourn after una charge-and-bail lawyer don collect 'transport money' chop?

Go siddon for corner abeg, make we hear word. Make una dey there dey fool una self for case wey go end for year 2098. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by criuze(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
Fool dies
Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by TruthinAction: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
Cownu:
Good!
Jail the bastards

And let the killer herdsmen go free?

1 Like

Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by Ruddyman(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
sureheaven:
This is very welcome.... shocked

If u are a Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria and still don’t have sense, the law will teach u sense.
How on earth shld abaribe have gone so low because of politics and stand surety for someone who is calling for dividing the nation with all of hate speeches.

Great shame to Abaribe

And to FFK, the man is finished mentally and morally he lives his life to always support evil since his party lost the 2015 election.

Even Peter Obi the real masterminder of IPOB is also coming to contest as Vice President of the same country he tries to divide.
Nemesis will catch all of them soon.

Just shut it...

1 Like

Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
tesppidd:
Another case for Fani Kayode.

Now it's time for him to prove his love for the biafrans by doing the time reserved for Nnamdi Kanu.

Not by chasing Ndigbo pusssies upandan!
na waoo indomie foetus everywhere...Abeg bring back the 70s cow&gate...Made kids to grow up well with commonsense..Indomie and three crown has cost us alot...U feel me man?? Do u like ur life like diz? Don't u think u would av done better been from those precious times? Think if u will#
Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by TruthinAction: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
Aminubaba:
#Proudly aboki
So Igbo people no even plenty and they wan win election.........lollll

What you just showed us is land mass. It doesn't necessarily reflect in population. The populations of the Igbos is not too far from that of the Hausas and Yorubas.
Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by islandmoon: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
the herdmen in government will lose again! they have no case because the man didnt ran, he was in his home town, in his father 's house but the herdsmen send Army there to go and kill him and his dog! he had to run for his life! his dog who didnt ran was killed!

they have no case!
Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by Groovenaija360(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
I no say court must approve this one
Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by TruthinAction: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
Cownu:

Go and ask from your father and mother at home cheesy

I perceive you are one of them. Don't worry. Pay day is coming.
Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu told you guys that he is coming back in December with fire and furry. Why not wait for him instead of disturbing innocent people.

Useless Zoo

4 Likes

Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by Patrioticman007(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
na waoo indomie foetus everywhere...Abeg bring back the 70s cow&gate...Made kids to grow up well with commonsense..Indomie and three crown has cost us alot...U feel me man?? Do u like ur life like diz? Don't u think u would av done better been from those precious times? Think if u will#
Fools abound in this country like mosquito's. They can irritate and make hell lots of noise, the good thing about them is that with Rambo insecticide, a little spray will kill them all. A spray from the Nigerian Army is enough to silent all these mosquitoes .

Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by kunmiiii: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Richardjemedafe:
Hmmm!! Am just fed up with this country!! Nothing positive.

Sometimes i wake up and ask God, "what am i doing in this country"? "y am i nt born with a golden spoon"? "what is the essence of life without money""y wnt God just distroy this world? Expecially 9ja?

Must you be born with a golden spoon before you're successful??

As a man you must always persevere, acclimate to your surroundings and find your feet.

Don't be lazy Mr Man!!! Get off your ass. and work hard.
Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by Cownu: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
TruthinAction:

I perceive you are one of them. Don't worry. Pay day is coming.

Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by oluxy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
Richardjemedafe:

Sometimes i wake up and ask God, "what am i doing in this country"? "y am i nt born with a golden spoon"? "what is the essence of life without money""y wnt God just distroy this world? Expecially 9ja?

Lol.... God won't.
Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by Cownu: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
kunmiiii:

Must you be born with a golden spoon before you're successful??

As a man you must always persevere, acclimate to your surroundings and find your feet.

Don't be lazy Mr Man!!! Get off your ass. and work hard.
Leave him o grin
Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by daiksworld: 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
Richardjemedafe:

just do it. I mean, kill ya sef and ye shall be reborn in another kwantry.
Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by jafol(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
tesppidd:
Another case for Fani Kayode.

Now it's time for him to prove his love for the biafrans by doing the time reserved for Nnamdi Kanu.

Not by chasing Ndigbo pusssies upandan!
grin in fact anytime I see this FFK, i just remember Brig. Victor Banjo . Banjo working in hands and fighting for biafra leader Ojukwu then was later murdered by the same Ojukwu .

1 Like

Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by Peacemaker5128: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
maybachmusic:
And ffk will come out more popular

.dullard always shooting the wrong target
yes he will only popular in portorportor republic as usual

1 Like

Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by kunmiiii: 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
sammie99:
The judiciary of late has allowed itself to be a laughing stock and a tool in the hands of certain people. I expected the judge to look holistically on the circumstance leading to the escape of the leader of ipob.

Its obvious you know nothing about the judiciary, go and read up on the principles of bail bonds/sureties and the Administration of Criminal Justice Act (ACJA), 2015 and also the criminal procedure code/law.

A force majeure could have even been applied to save and help the sureties from prosecution, but that went out the door when Mazi Bolt broadcasted from another sovereign country, gloating and vaunting he was alive and he was bringing hell and fury back with him.

Funny thing is, with or without the circumstances u averred to earlier, Mazi Bolt always had the propensity of jumping bail because of his selfish and egocentric personality, and he reaffirmed that assertion during his first broadcast when he proclaimed he had no inkling or plan to even honor Nigerian courts because he doesn't recognize them

The sureties already made their beds, let them lay on it comfortably.

1 Like

Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by searchlight: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Do we need a Court for the Courts to do their work

They stood as sureties and should bear the consequences, even the book of Ecclesiastes warned against standing for an unworthy fellow's debt

Nnamdi Kanu is a scam, if you know, you know......If you don't, you are dumb...... No be abuse, Na fact!!!!
zombie abeg remind me how much the dullard of daura is using to feed El-zalzaky for a month lolssss
Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by searchlight: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
sureheaven:
This is very welcome.... shocked

If u are a Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria and still don’t have sense, the law will teach u sense.
How on earth shld abaribe have gone so low because of politics and stand surety for someone who is calling for dividing the nation with all of hate speeches.

Great shame to Abaribe

And to FFK, the man is finished mentally and morally he lives his life to always support evil since his party lost the 2015 election.

Even Peter Obi the real masterminder of IPOB is also coming to contest as Vice President of the same country he tries to divide.
Nemesis will catch all of them soon.
your dreams are to get to FFKs level which you generation unborn will never achieve
Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by EmmyDJourno: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
searchlight:
zombie abeg remind me how much the dullard of daura is using to feed El-zalzaky for a month lolssss

Looking through your comment, I can't find intelligence in there anywhere

Please for the sake of one of my 2018 Resolutions to only engage in intelligent conversations do not slip and fall into my mention again

I take God wey dey give commonsense beg you sad
Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Looking through your comment, I can't find intelligence in there anywhere

Please for the sake of one of my 2018 Resolutions to only engage in intelligent conversations do not slip and fall into my mention again

I take God wey dey give commonsense beg you sad
Resolution? grin
Re: Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Fools abound in this country like mosquito's. They can irritate and make hell lots of noise, the good thing about them is that with Rambo insecticide, a little spray will kill them all. A spray from the Nigerian Army is enough to silent all these mosquitoes .
another gigantic moronnnnnnn...Because i told him d truth about his status because he is from a disabled disadvantaged inconsequential parents he concluded i was ibo...Because to him everyone is sadistic nepotic bigot.... Ur mates were born but u were a result of a fluke no sane consenting adults could av settled for a degenerate belligerent i stand to be challenged....Like if u can settle for diz slowpoke share if u would settled for a wakanda movie ticket������

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LAWMA Clamps Down on Cart Pushers in Somolu, Bariga / DSS: Judges Got Bribe In Dept Store, Ghana, Niger / President Buhari Receives Executives Of Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.