Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Nigerian Coach, Phenomenal Adedayo Gets Engaged To Fiancee - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Coach, Phenomenal Adedayo Gets Engaged To Fiancee - Photos (547 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Coach, Phenomenal Adedayo Gets Engaged To Fiancee - Photos by Gisters: 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
A Nigerian coach, speaker and curator, of Breaking Barriers, Phenomenal Adedayo got engaged to his partner on the 28th of October 2018.

Phenomenal Adedayo took to popular social media platform, Twitter to share the wonderful news of his engagement.

He wrote;

She said YES! God is faithful.

Special thanks to @solaadio God bless you. Like you said am off the market!

Watch out for testimony THREAD.

See post below;

He also shared a romantic video of himself proposing to her. Sharing the video he wrote;

I love you Deedee

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-coach-phenomenal-adedayo-gets-engaged-fiancee

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Coach, Phenomenal Adedayo Gets Engaged To Fiancee - Photos by Gisters: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2018

Re: Nigerian Coach, Phenomenal Adedayo Gets Engaged To Fiancee - Photos by tellwisdom: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
Spits undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Ladies_what You Need To Know About The Vagina! / 26 Things Women Find Attractive In Men / How 10yearschallenge Ruined My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.