Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (118428 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Maria: The Sequel / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Damibiz(m): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2018
This steph self,no be every food u go chop na,Alex is married for good let him enjoy his marriage jare

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Ann2012(f): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2018
Steph has other plans

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by boomssey(f): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2018
U already know ur d only reason she wants to come home n its even better enny's sis is staying with u guys. Well done love to read,ur d man!

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2018
smiley
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 5:45am On Nov 13, 2018
Madam also talked about her health. She said she was in perfect health and there was no cause for alarm. I was happy she was in good mood and health.

The next day was Sunday. Enny and I went to the church in the same traditional wears. We struck people as lovely couple. In the church, it was time to dance and give thanks to almighty God.

On Monday morning, we - Enny, Deola and I - left the house early at the same time. I dropped the ladies at the Ketu bus stop while I continued on my way to Ikeja.

On getting to the office, Mandy created a little scene.

'Here comes the latest bridegroom in town,' she enthused as she got up from her seat and rushed to give me a hug.

'Hey, I'm not the latest groom,' I cautioned. 'I'm perfectly sure that between the day I did my wedding and now, many coules would have wedded.'

My cautious words did mot dwindle her enthusiasm. I could simply not understant her zeal.

Towards noon, Mr. Taju and I went to the airport to welcome Madam B from her American trip. When she finally srepped into the Arrival Hall, I could see that she looked fresh, rejuvenerated and even more beautiful.

'Welcome back, madam,' I greeted. We had a hug. Somehow, I had a vague thought that Steph might return with her. It was a mere wishful thinking, as madam had returned alone.

[For full reading: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_fatal_love_sequel_to_the_sugar_mum/23963 ]

3 Likes

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by boomssey(f): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2018
Thanks for d update sir

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by CaZmir: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Baba LoveToRead.
Fire on ,your ink won't run dry.
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by eaddyboy: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
Fire on bro!! Thanks for mentioning me I'm enjoying the thrill
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 6:10am On Nov 15, 2018
‘Look at you, Alex,’ she commented after we had hugged. ‘You look so robust. Without doubt, Enny, your wife is taking good care of you.’

As Mr. Taju drove us to madam’s mansion, she chatted excitedly about her trip. Somehow, I wished Enny and I would relocate to live in God’s own country.

Later that evening, Enny and I went to formally greet madam and to thank her for the immeasurable contributions she made towards our wedding. When we were about to leave, she gave Enny gifts of Cartier gold wrist watch, handbags, shoes and some clothes.

As I drove Enny back home, she could not but comment about madam’s generosity.

‘This woman is really generous,’ Enny said. ‘After spending so much on you, look at the exorbitant gifts she gave to me. She must be the most generous person I’ve ever seen.’

I nodded in agreement. ‘Without doubt, madam is very generous.’

Three days after Madam B had returned, Steph called me. She sounded bright. She informed that she had been shortlisted by a foremost
computer firm in the U.S and was positive about getting a good job soon.

‘Oh, that’s good news, Steph. I wish you all the best.’

‘Thanks. How’s Naija?’

I sighed. ‘All is not so well, but we thank God.’

We chatted for more several minutes before the conversation ended. I observed that she always called about noon on working days. Steph
hardly called on weekends and anytime she did, she would first ask if I was alone or if Enny was with me.

About a week after she first informed that she was shortlisted for the computer firm job, she called again to tell me that she had secured the job.

‘Congratulations,’ I enthused. I was indeed happy for her. When she told me her remuneration, I mentally calculated how much that would be in
naira. I could not but whistle when I realized how much she would be making.

‘I still miss you, Alex,’ she said.

‘You don’t have to,’ I replied. Even to me, my voice was unconvincing. ‘Steph, you’re very beautiful. I’m sure many guys over there will love to
have you as their own. Go ahead and have yourself a good man. Forget about Alex. He is happily married now. Move on with your life. You have
a wonderful life ahead of you. Live it to the best.’

I felt I had given a homily, a necessary one. There was a long pause. ‘Hello, Steph, are you still there?’

‘Yeah, I am. I wish it’s as simple as you’re trying to make it.’

‘There’s nothing difficult in it,’ I pointed out. ‘Just zero your mind to that place. America is a wonderful land. Many young ones here are ready to sell an eye to get over there and have the kind of opportunity you have.’

There was a pause. She finally promised to call again and ended the conversation. I heaved a sigh. I wished Steph would get it into her pretty head the truth of what I had said.

For full reading, visit https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_fatal_love_sequel_to_the_sugar_mum/23963

2 Likes

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Ann2012(f): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Alex is still indulging Steph's call, he knows what she wants na angry

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by boomssey(f): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2018
LoveToRead:

‘Look at you, Alex,’ she commented after we had hugged. ‘You look so robust. Without doubt, Enny, your wife is taking good care of you.’

As Mr. Taju drove us to madam’s mansion, she chatted excitedly about her trip. Somehow, I wished Enny and I would relocate to live in God’s own country.

Later that evening, Enny and I went to formally greet madam and to thank her for the immeasurable contributions she made towards our wedding. When we were about to leave, she gave Enny gifts of Cartier gold wrist watch, handbags, shoes and some clothes.

As I drove Enny back home, she could not but comment about madam’s generosity.

‘This woman is really generous,’ Enny said. ‘After spending so much on you, look at the exorbitant gifts she gave to me. She must be the most generous person I’ve ever seen.’

I nodded in agreement. ‘Without doubt, madam is very generous.’

Three days after Madam B had returned, Steph called me. She sounded bright. She informed that she had been shortlisted by a foremost
computer firm in the U.S and was positive about getting a good job soon.

‘Oh, that’s good news, Steph. I wish you all the best.’

‘Thanks. How’s Naija?’

I sighed. ‘All is not so well, but we thank God.’

We chatted for more several minutes before the conversation ended. I observed that she always called about noon on working days. Steph
hardly called on weekends and anytime she did, she would first ask if I was alone or if Enny was with me.

About a week after she first informed that she was shortlisted for the computer firm job, she called again to tell me that she had secured the job.

‘Congratulations,’ I enthused. I was indeed happy for her. When she told me her remuneration, I mentally calculated how much that would be in
naira. I could not but whistle when I realized how much she would be making.

‘I still miss you, Alex,’ she said.

‘You don’t have to,’ I replied. Even to me, my voice was unconvincing. ‘Steph, you’re very beautiful. I’m sure many guys over there will love to
have you as their own. Go ahead and have yourself a good man. Forget about Alex. He is happily married now. Move on with your life. You have
a wonderful life ahead of you. Live it to the best.’

I felt I had given a homily, a necessary one. There was a long pause. ‘Hello, Steph, are you still there?’

‘Yeah, I am. I wish it’s as simple as you’re trying to make it.’

‘There’s nothing difficult in it,’ I pointed out. ‘Just zero your mind to that place. America is a wonderful land. Many young ones here are ready to sell an eye to get over there and have the kind of opportunity you have.’

There was a pause. She finally promised to call again and ended the conversation. I heaved a sigh. I wished Steph would get it into her pretty head the truth of what I had said.

For full reading, visit https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_fatal_love_sequel_to_the_sugar_mum/23963

are u sure ur happy with what u said to Stephanie cos something deep down inside of u still longs for her.

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Fazemood(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
TBH, with the way you've described Steph, I too may find it hard being away from her cry . I pray to never be in this kind of situation. Loving two women at thesame time, living with one while fantasizing of the other. It is a bad bad situation.

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by izaray(f): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
I have invited myself jhor, i can't come and carry last in this life cool

Op thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by popesaint(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
nice for d update

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Thanks LoveToRead

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 5:52am On Nov 16, 2018
I decided to be a dotting husband to my darling wife. There were days I would buy something nice for her. There were times I would branch at eatery and buy special meals for her. Almost every weekend, we would drive out for sightseeing. We visited places of interest in Lagos including the MUSON center, the National Theatre, Silverbird gallery and the bar beach.

Sometimes, I would put roses on the bed. Sometimes, I would arrange for a candle-lit dinner. She would cling and profess appreciation. We were really having the fun of our lives.

Steph had made it an habit to be calling me by noon, at least once every other day - Monday to Friday. She would tell me about her working place experience. She talked about how she was sharing an apartment with a female friend and how life was going on. She painted a very rosy picture of that place. I had a feeling she was saying all these to stimulate my interest in America. I might be wrong but that was my feeling.

About four weeks after my wedding, I was in the office working when Steph called me by Skype.

'Hello, Steph,' I smiled up at her. I could see that she locked very relaxed and happy.

'Good morning, Alex. How d'you do?'

'I'm fine. I can see that you're fine too. In fact you look very lively.'

'Yeah. Can you guess why?'

I chuckled. 'You know I'm not good at guessing.'

'Just try.'

I smiled. 'Alright. Have you got a promotion at your place of work?'

'No.'

'You won a jackpot?'

'No. I don't do that.'

I feigned exasperation. 'Tell me why you look so excited then.'

There was a long pause. She stared at my face with the radiant smile there. 'Alex, I'm pregnant.'

My face became frozen. 'What, what did you say ?' I stammered.

'I'm pregnant, Alex. I'm carrying your baby.'

My hands became stiff, so stiff that the phone dropped from my hand. It clattered on the floor and switched off. I picked it up and switched it
on again, breathing heavily. Did I hear correctly? Did she say she was carrying my baby? Oh God! Oh God!'

If indeed it was true, then there was one solution: terminate the pregnancy. No lady or woman had ever had abortion on my behest. In Steph's
case. I was really to go the bad way. My mind was in a frenzy mode. Well, so what if she was pregnant? We would go for that simple solution and that would be the end of the hassles.

I sat down and thought of many things. What if Enny knew what had happened? I visualize disappointment and pain in her countenance. No, no,
no. This whole drama must end at this stage.

Steph called back. 'What happened?' she asked.

'Sorry the phone fell down and switched off,' I explained. 'Are you really sure of what you were saying?'

'Of course. I've done the pregnancy test. It's eight weeks old.'

I whistled. Beads of sweats had started forming on my brows.

Get your copy at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_fatal_love_sequel_to_the_sugar_mum/23963

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Ann2012(f): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2018
See gobbe shocked
Thanks for the update OP
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2018
Ah! Alex don enter shocked
Thanks dear
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by eaddyboy: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2018
Oh! Poor Alex..will Steph Even consider abortion ?? I think the Steph I know wouldn't...
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by boomssey(f): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
U don enter am!
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by CaZmir: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin

Baby Daddy.
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by CaZmir: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin

Baby Daddy.
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by aprilwise(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
E don be for Alex. Steph don get what she was looking for. Trouble in the Paradise .
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
aprilwise:
E don be for Alex. Steph don get what she was looking for. Trouble in the Paradise .
Na paradise you go call this one? smiley
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by izaray(f): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
LightQueen:
Na paradise and hell fire all join together cheesy

Steph don finally get wetin she want. Congratulations to Alex grin
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
izaray:
Na paradise and hell fire all join together cheesy

Steph don finally get wetin she want. Congratulations to Alex grin
Madam will be so disappointed cry
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by izaray(f): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
LightQueen:
Madam will be so disappointed cry
As in ehn...I'm speechless evenembarassed
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by aprilwise(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
LightQueen:
with madam B Alex is in Paradise when looses all then he will know .
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by kingcornel(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
wahala dey OOOO..,.ride on bro
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
I don laff tire grin
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by do4luv14(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2018
kingcornel:
wahala dey OOOO..,.ride on bro

which wahala,
abeg ALEX congrats joor, baby loading

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by kdavid07(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
na now the story just start. wey my kuli kuli lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The Handsome Devil I Know / Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.