Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (120022 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Maria: The Sequel / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2018
boomssey:
If she knew about d pregnancy then something is definitely wrong somewhere. Alex should tell enny about d whole thing o before its too. Nice update love to read.

Thank you.
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Ann2012(f): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2018
Thanks for the update

Since Madam knows about the pregnancy for a while, seems she has other plans for Alex..... This is serious, I can't imagine how Enny will feel

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by skubido(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2018
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update

Since Madam knows about the pregnancy for a while, seems she has other plans for Alex..... This is serious, I can't imagine how Enny will feel

Enny will feel bad ooo, cuz is not easy to let go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Fazemood(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
TBH, in all honesty. It is only a fool who says he understands a woman and the intentions of her heart.

Steph knew her mother knew yet didn't tell Alex. Madam knew Steph was pregnant and who is responsible yet acted like she was ignorant.
Woman!
Woman!!
Woman!!!

What are you? Who create you?

Better be killed by a mob than by a scornful woman.

Even with all these mysteriousness and wahala, you are the sweetest of all creation cry
God why?? cry

Brother Alex, your preeq has done what it normally do. Lead you astray.
Sorry Bro, Sorry

5 Likes

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by jbtobsyn(m): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update

Aunty Ann,why na? You have finished with the story na. How many episodes left before the end of the story?
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Tonyspecial(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Next

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by makuazini(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
mummy knew about the pregnancy and probably given him enough time to know if he will come out clear to her and confess... but she was disappointed that the young man was willing to keep it from her even after Stephanie had given birth

lovetoread Biko coman update us

2 Likes

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by pajabs(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
LoveToRead:

You can send Glo N100 Recharge pin to lovetoread604@gmail.com or credit 08113703920 with N100.

I will send PDF version to you.

Thanks.
kindly check your mail pls.

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Ann2012(f): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Aunty Ann,why na? You have finished with the story na. How many episodes left before the end of the story?

I'm still reading ooo

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
There was another pause. 'It can't be that,' Steph insisted. 'She knew about the pregnancy months ago.'

My heart skipped a beat. 'Really?'

'Yeah. I told her I was carrying your baby, and said I was the cause.'

'You don't mean it, Steph!'

'I mean it. I told her when the pregnancy was four months. I pleaded that I would have like to have the baby and she agreed. She even sent
some money for antenatal, despite telling her I could take care of myself. How would I be pregnant for nine months and my mum would not know about it?'

I could not believe my ears. 'But did she know all along that I was the one responsible for the pregnancy?'

'Yes. The same day I told her I was pregnant, I told her it's your baby. Mummy knew all this while. Do you know I also sent the pictures of my
growing tummy to her? You must have done something else for her to suspend you.'

I just couldn't believe this. 'But I didn't do any other thing. The reason she gave for my suspension was that of the pregnancy and that we
conspired to keep her in the dark.'

'Ask her again. Ask her your offence.'

I sighed in exasperation. Sometimes I could simply not understand Madam B. If indeed she had been acquainted with the news of Steph's
pregnancy all this while, how come she didn't react before now? How she bottle up all her feeling for about five months, only to be reacting
now? I would never understand Madam B.

Steph and I chatted a little more before she hanged up. I shook my head, wondering. There was no need I asked madam my real offence. If she
said it was because of Steph's pregnancy, so be it. Her reaction was what I would call 'delayed reaction.'

I decided to leave Madam B's angle for now and concentrate on how to handle Enny. For now I would not tell her the real reason for my suspension. I lolled in the house till early evening when Enny came back few minutes after five p.m.

'You're early today," she commented, coming to give me a peck.

'Yeah.'

I allowed her to change to casual and to join me in the sitting-room.

'I've been suspended from work,' I said. Expectedly, Enny reacted very sharply.

'What! What happened?'

'A misappropriation of some funds meant for the school building project occurred and I and the accounting officer were suspended. A board of
auditors is already looking into the matter. They will soon come out with their findings and I'll be vindicated. There's nothing to be afraid of,
honey'

I wrapped my right hand round her shoulders. She put her head on my chest

'But are you sure? Are you sure you're not involved in any shady act?'

'Of course. I'll be vindicated. There's nothing to be worried about, my darling.' I rubbed her back and that seemed to calm her down.

For full reading: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_fatal_love_sequel_to_the_sugar_mum/23963

4 Likes

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Ann2012(f): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
Alex ehn....
Thanks for d update

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
Another fat lie from Alex

Continue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Damibiz(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
Alex tell this woman the truth and Dear za consiquencies of your actions jare...telling her liez will result to another big lie and another Bigger lie like dat and the list is endlezz...

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by skubido(m): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mo na leave alex make hin dey do as he like, im body go soon tell ham.

Op tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Fazemood(m): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hmmm, Alex should just spill the beans, it was before you two got married so it doesn't count as infidelity or extramarital affair. But keeping the truth away from her is worse than what you did.

Save your marriage

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by boomssey(f): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Bro Alex oniro! Only God can save u o! But it seems madam B is up to something.

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 5:47am On Dec 06, 2018
'Of course. I'll be vindicated. There's nothing to be worried about, my darling.' I rubbed her back and that seemed to calm her down.

After some minutes, she said: 'Should I call madam and explain to her that you could not be involved in financial scandal? I mean I could vouch for you. Since I knew you, I can say you're not covetous when it comes to money.'

'Thanks from trusting me, darling, but there is absolutely no need to call madam. I'm sure in a matter of days, the truth will come out.'
She left for the kitchen to start preparing dinner. I went to join her there.

'So, how was your office today?' I asked.

'Fine. We've started the in-house training I told you. I mean the three-day training. It's very interesting.'

I nodded and watched her as she poured water in the pot and put it on the gas cooker. She didn't need to ask me what I would like to eat as I
had long ago told her that whatever she prepared was okay by me.

I playfully smacked her bum.

'Hey, we're in the kitchen, mister.'

'I know, madam.' I held her by the waist. 'Don't worry. I won't disturb your cooking.'

She giggled. 'You are, already.'

I slackened my hold and finally released her. When the water boiled, she put poundo yam floor in the water and stirred. Soon, the meal was
ready. She warmed the vegetable soup and dished the meal. We ate in silence. Thereafter we watched the t.v for some time.

'What will you be doing now during the day?' she asked.

I shook my head. 'Honestly, I don't know yet.'

'Do you still have money to keep us going till the end of the month or do I withdraw some money?'

I love that gesture. 'Don't worry, darling. I have some money in savings.'

'All the same I'll have to support you. I'll withdrawn some money tomorrow.'

We were sitting on the sofa. I pulled her to myself and wrapped my hands round her. It was the following morning when she had dressed up for
work that I realized the import of being suspended from work. After Enny had left the house, I felt empty.

I didn't know how long the suspension would be since madam said indefinitely. I was not the lazy type so I just had to find something to do. But
what could I do?

I switched on my i-pad and went on the internet. I read the headlines of Nigerian newspapers. Then an idea came to me. Why not write? Find a
subject and a topic to write about. After considering that for some moments, I decided to write a fiction. I was good in creative writing. This
should be my pastime, for now.

Immediately, I started working on my fiction, penning down the plot, setting, theme and characters. I was still working up till noon when Steph
called by Skype.

'Oh, Alex baby, are you just at home doing nothing?' she asked in concern.

'I'm at home but I'm doing something,' I replied.

'What're you doing?'

'I'm writing a story.'

'Oh. That must be quite boring.'

I smiled. 'Not totally boring. How's the baby?'

'Baby's fine. He's very fine. I've decided to name him Alex. Alex Labi junior.'

That was my name. 'It's a fine name,' I said.

'He looks just like you, Alex. Now, I've got another Alex on my hands.'

'I'm happy to hear that.'

I winked at her. 'He's sleeping, right?'

'Yeah. That boy sleeps a lot.'

'It's better he sleeps than he makes trouble.'

'Yeah. Mum said she'll be coming over to the States next week to see her grandson.'

'Really?' I was surprised to hear that Madam B would be travelling to the U.S.A again.

For fullreading, visit: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_fatal_love_sequel_to_the_sugar_mum/23963

4 Likes

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 06, 2018
Alex tell Enny the truth before is too late
Thanks for the update dear

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by skubido(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2018
OP tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by aprilwise(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2018
There is something hidden under the carpet . Madam B and her daughter is playing games on Alex. She knew all these time while Steph was pregnant.

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by aprilwise(m): 9:34am On Dec 06, 2018
There is something hidden under the carpet . Madam B and her daughter is playing games on Alex. She knew all these time when was pregnant.

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by izaray(f): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2018
LightQueen:
Alex tell Enny the truth before is too late
Thanks for the update dear
Seconded, Alex should try and open up to her

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Tonyspecial(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
Good write up

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by FairCritic(m): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2018
Enny is a good lady who doesn't deserve the treatment Alex is giving her..

2 Likes

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Johilo(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kai.. Alex don go use all his sperm pour for steph o... Enny jst be patient

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2018
‘Yes, and she seems happy about it.'

'Wow, that's wonderful.'

'I asked mummy why she suspended you from work. She said I should not worry; that she just wanted you to learn some lesson. Are you really
sure you didn't offend mum in another way?'

I looked exasperated. 'As far as I know, I didn't commit any other offence. But if I did, I would be glad if she could let me know so that I can
properly apologize.'

'Anyway, don't worry, darling. I'm sure she'll soon ask you to resume work. I'll ensure she does that.'

'Thanks, Steph. You're a darling.'

'For now, send me the e-mail of your account details. I'll send some money to you.'

'You don't have to do that,' I said quickly. 'I should be the one to send money for the upkeep of Junior.'

'It's alright by me. I told you I can take care of the boy by myself. For now, let me send some money to you. Send me your account details.'

I gave up. 'Alright. Thanks a lot.'

'But I'll prefer that you come and join us over here. Your son and I are waiting.'

I suddenly realized that the boy was now used as an enticing point. I smiled.

'Thanks for the offer,' I said.

*. *. *

For the next two days, I went through the same routine. After Enny had left for work, I would work on my i-pad or laptop. The fourth day of
starting my suspension was a Friday. I thanked God it was Friday. I had sent details of my account to Steph and she sent me seven hundred
and fifty dollars. It was a lot of money when changed into naira. I appreciated Steph's generosity.

That weekend too was more of a routine. But I was glad to have Enny around. On Sunday evening, around six p.m., I received a call from
Madam B.

'Are you very busy, or can you come to the house?' She asked. I knew that by 'the house', she meant her house.

'I can come to the house, ma'am.'

'Good. See you.'

For full reading, visit: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_fatal_love_sequel_to_the_sugar_mum/23963

2 Likes

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Damibiz(m): 7:10am On Dec 08, 2018
You are doing a nice Job here i most confess bt i have observed that the updatez are nolonger long like before,you are viewing dis top NOW so show us love dis morning please

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by FrankAkowe: 7:22am On Dec 08, 2018
smiley
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2018
Damibiz:
You are doing a nice Job here i most confess bt i have observed that the updatez are nolonger long like before,you are viewing dis top NOW so show us love dis morning please

smiley
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Ann2012(f): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2018
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Blackween(f): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2018
Op now I'm confused
how is the two update related?
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Blackween:

Op now I'm confused
how is the two update related?

You are right. Sorry for the mix-up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / The Handsome Devil I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.