Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (119991 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Maria: The Sequel / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
rachealfst:
Alex!!! This guy is something else and I know he'll blame his wife at the end of the day for running into the hands of Lara.
More so, He's so ungrateful despite all.....smh.
Nice story, more inspiration in Jesus name.

Thanks for your prayers, sister.

2 Likes

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Solidlove(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
By the time the kiss was over, my phone was in her hand.
Okay, but am I the only one that think Alex is (Mumu) as Odoyo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Solidlove(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
Okay, but am I the only one that think Alex is (Mumu) as Odoyo

3 Likes

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by ashatoda: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
aprilwise:
Guys that are condenming Alex they will do worse if they are in his shoe. As for me only God knows what I will do.

nobody is condemning him what we are pointing out is his blatant stupidity. you had sex outside wedlock and God blessed you with a son through that sex which prompted your wife to move out in protest and that same month you are screwing another woman. will you say it's your village people? there are things that are supernatural but this is gross stupidity
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Deeviiid(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
This Alex doesn't even know what he wants to use his life for sef.
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by 1felix(f): 7:17am On Jan 03, 2019
Alex is a victim of Ladies' man.

Notice that ladies are not gold-diggers rather they fall in love with him as immediate as they meet him.

Are you a victim of such circumstances?
Are you battling with Love and Relationship issues?
Are you having crisis concerning making choice in life.
Are you in dilemma on planning for your events.
Am here for You.

At #My_Thought
We offer services that have to do with Emotion, Mind, Thinking and Reasoning.

We offer ears for listening
And put reason before actions.

You can get us through our email at

karistoben2@gmail.com
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by duruZed: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2019
Abi them take woman to(to) do juju for you, yeye man.

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by ambitiousLord(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
LoveToRead:

Yes you can send GLO to lovetoread604@gmail.com
I've send mine too
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by makuazini(m): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2019
1felix:
Alex is a victim of Ladies' man.

Notice that ladies are not gold-diggers rather they fall in love with him as immediate as they meet him.

Are you a victim of such circumstances?
Are you battling with Love and Relationship issues?
Are you having crisis concerning making choice in life.
Are you in dilemma on planning for your events.
Am here for You.

At #My_Thought
We offer services that have to do with Emotion, Mind, Thinking and Reasoning.

We offer ears for listening
And put reason before actions.

You can get us through our email at

karistoben2@gmail.com

lol wait oh... are you 4 real now?
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by 1felix(f): 5:26am On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=makuazini post=74429271]

lol wait oh... are you 4 real now? [
/quote]

Yes
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 6:33am On Jan 05, 2019
When it was seven p.m. I picked my telephone set. ‘Enny might have returned home,’ I said.

‘I’m sure she has not,’ Lara answered.

‘Maybe I should call her and find out.’

As I scrolled through the saved numbers on my phone, Lara’s mouth came for mine. Her ravenous lips brushed, mopped and scrubbed my lips.

‘No more call today, Alex darling,’ she said. To my surprise, she switched off my phone and I let her be.

‘What about dinner? What will you have?’ she asked.

‘I’m okay for today. I don’t need any other food.’

She nodded and sighed. ‘As for me, the only food I need is your intimacy.’

‘You’ve been having that for the past few hours.’

‘I’ve not had enough of it.’ Her lips came again, this time slowly and softly. They explored unfettered.

‘We must not forget our agreement,’ I muttered.

Lara nodded. She shot her tongue out and I found a lollipop stick in my mouth. She was breathing right into my nostrils. That’s what intimacy
can do. I savored it. We enjoyed it. No one complained. If we were to be in a kissing competition, we would do very well.

When it was eight p.m., I disengaged myself from the passionate entanglement.

‘I’ll like to go home now,’ I said.

Lara shook her head. ‘You’re making a mistake, Alex.’

‘What mistake is that?’

‘This place, is your home tonight.’

I didn’t find any word to say.

‘Do you really imagine I will let you go tonight? No, dear Alex. Not today.’

‘Okay,’ I said. ‘I’ll be a man and stand by our agreement.’

‘Good.’ She smiled teasingly.

I sat down to watch the television. This time, I changed it to news channel. Lara came to rest her head on my lap again. I watched the
international news channel, but I was hardly concentrating. Lara’s hand rubbed on my chest and the way she did it was more than enough to cause a man distraction.

I moved my hands from her hair to her nose, which I touched playfully.

‘Maybe we should retire inside,’ I suggested.

‘Okay.’ There was no dissension. I switched off the t.v and we moved to her bedroom. I removed my t-shirt but still wore my jeans. She put her
head on my chest as we lay down.

‘How many children will you like to have?’ she asked.

‘Two or three,’ I answered. ‘What about you?’

‘Two or three,’ came her answer.

I sighed. My right hand rested on her back. I rubbed the part gently.

‘I hope no one is thinking of getting pregnant, now,’ I said.

She giggled. ‘I’m not a kid like your Steph.’

I smiled to myself. Steph was not a kid, I thought. She did everything willfully.

Lara’s lips came on the hunt again. I turned the position, so she was now lying on her back. My hands went for her boobs. Not getting enough, I removed her t-shirt. I stared at her nude chest. The boobs were bigger than I had imagined – bigger than Steph’s and Enny’s own combined.

They were big, yet quite firm. I found them admirable.

For complete download, visit: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_fatal_love_sequel_to_the_sugar_mum/23963

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 05, 2019
Alex continue undecided
Thanks for the update
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Blackween(f): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2019
Another baby on the way Bro Alex kontinue
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by do4luv14(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2019
Finally I let it out, being holding it for some time now,
and.....its......official.........

ALEX ISSA FISH BRAIN

chaiii ENNY is home already, bobo is busy ontop anoder woman, chaiii

konji issa bastard mehn

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by genius43(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2019
Once Alex sees bweast and thighs, his brain stops working completely.

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Vulcanheph(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2019
genius43:
Once Alex sees bweast and thighs, his brain stops working completely.
This applies to virtually 90) percent of all heterosexual men
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by aprilwise(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2019
Alex lack self control. He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down and without walls. proverbs 25 vs 28.

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by CaZmir: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2019
Women deceiving men since 200Bcwink

Can Alex be an exemption where great men failed?
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Tonyspecial(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
sorry for you Alex
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Mtbail: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
Konji is a basbard! I experience something semilar two days ago.
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Ann2012(f): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Well done Alex
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by toyhin123(f): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
I don't think this Alex case is normal again.

2 Likes

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by boomssey(f): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
OK continue. Tanx for d update love to read
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by benpuzzy(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Alex carry-go joor.
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by MhizKaimamicheal(f): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
madam bi d sugar mum joor
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Shawen99(m): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
what man knows how to eat will surely kill him
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by yhuxuf15: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2019
LoveToRead:

Yes you can send GLO to lovetoread604@gmail.com
Can I still send the 100 rechargecard to your email?
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
yhuxuf15:
Can I still send the 100 rechargecard to your email?

Yes, you can.
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by yhuxuf15: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
LoveToRead:

Yes, you can.
Sent
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by yungbanks(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Is there no welcome addresssion for new niggas
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Jecdope(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
LoveToRead:

Yes. Send N100 GLO Recharge pin number to lovetoread604@gmail.com
am sending my own 2day
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Sanniboi(m): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=LoveToRead post=74389697]

Yes. Send N100 GLO Recharge pin number to lovetoread604@gmail.com Am sending to u tonite

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / The Handsome Devil I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.