Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State (55550 Views)

Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by Divay22(f): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2018
Corrinthians:
When we were taking mine couple of weeks ago, the photographer asked that I knelt down in front of her as though to propose, right in the middle of the busiest road in town! That with the cars passing by left and right, it would look pretty cool.

I told him to go screw himself! What if one yeye driver come miss road.
Hahahahhahhahahahhah
You too fear grin grin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by Olushauneddy(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2018
How does her face look like?...You jealous this lady reach here. Bad belle- Monitoring Spirit..
IamD18:
Men go just dey marry anything these days.

If a woman's face can look like this, i wonder what her unshaved pussay will look like.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

If a woman's face can look like this, i wonder what her unshaved pussay will look like.

Tufiakwa!

Lol! God! Hei! Guy you get bad mouth I swear! Kai!
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
One thing is certain in this life.
I cant date an ugly woman not to talk of getting married to her.
May the gods forbid.

It Is better to be extremely beautiful and have bad character than to be ugly with good character.

I dont want my children to look like oshomole and get bullied in school.

I prefer a handsome son that is rich but not a governor than oshomole as a son and a governor.

God forbid! A kid like Oshiomole! Lol!
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by RichardRexs(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2018
@OP its Lokoja not Lokaja.. lisapalm hotel is @ kabba not obajana
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

Tufiakwa!
how can you call a human being anything?? that's too harsh, she did not create her self. as a man you need to look beyond physical appearance.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by omoelerin1: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

Tufiakwa!
Mumu, because you want 'likes' that's why you are writing this senseless comment.
Who notice you again after that?

pathetic lot.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2018
the bride look like IndecentStar o
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by encryptjay(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2018
I believe it's the thread caption that's gotten some guys here irate. I guess they were expecting more.
By the way, this can't be the most anticipated wedding in Kogi state na.
Maybe kabba as a poster above me said.
Let's try to reason before posting nonsense; I can't believe some people would stoop so low to insult a human the way some posters have done on this thread. It's saddening reading such gibberish cos some people are desperate for likes.

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by armadeo(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
«most talked about »gringrin

You saw that too. Maybe the op is a blogger and it's him getting married.

Lol
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2018
armadeo:

You saw that too. Maybe the op is a blogger and it's him getting married.

Lol
I thought as much cheesycheesy
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by divinelove(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

Tufiakwa!

Grow up

It's not all about looks, character is more important more so if she is working class
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by divinelove(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
May the gods forbid.

It Is better to be extremely beautiful and have bad character than to be ugly with good character.

I prefer a handsome son that is rich but not a governor than oshomole as a son and a governor.

U r a kid, character is more important
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by iykenathan162(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2018
Yoruba witch
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by meobizy(f): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2018
I hope it's not the one we'll hear of domestic violence a few months into the wedding.
The novelty of marriage wears out quick. When real life and its many struggles raises its ugly head I hope they can maintain the love they shared beforehand.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by seasy: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
OHCOMEON:
. My brother, it is not by looking at the face,it is in the heart. That is why it is called LOVE.

Bless you
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by Iree1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ur sense is licking......
ANGELMARVE:
May the gods forbid.

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by planetx: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Stupid comments all over the place, but if it's an oyinbo man or woman all you see is HML and how beautiful they look,.Dumb inferiority complex idiots everywhere.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by PapaAdanna: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
May the gods forbid.

You damn shallow!
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by Godsgal(f): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love the colorful photos.
But is it just me or does anyone else notice that the bride is way older than the groom?

This is probably one of the dividends of President Emmanuel Macron's visit to Lagos.
Young men now propose to their worwor elders under the influence of marijuana.

its just you
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by chukwunedum150(m): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love the colorful photos.
But is it just me or does anyone else notice that the bride is way older than the groom?

This is probably one of the dividends of President Emmanuel Macron's visit to Lagos.
Young men now propose to their worwor elders under the influence of marijuana.

over sense no go kill u
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by pitamah901: 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
speedyconnect3:
Most talked about in Kano?

How is it most talked about?
Na just caption na, to attract u come
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by Burna440(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
most talked about in kogi?

the OP must be on cheap drugs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends / Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.