Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,454 members, 7,954,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria (28456 Views)

Kirk Franklin(a popular gospel artist) Blasphemy Against Jesus Christ. / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by NettyNelly(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
House on the rock is really punching above their weight, no wonder it is a youth church just like my Church CE.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by colestephan86: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
adeiza4u:

Source: https://churchpilot..com/2018/11/the-experience-2018-don-moen-kirk_10.html
Is tope alabi ,chioma n that Greene boy there? Ok I'm I will be dear
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Mikepenny5(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
Obagreatdatoye:
how I wish Paul Adefarasin could bring hillsong utd and Michael smith to feature in the experience.... This people are true spirit filled singer...we need them!
Your very correct

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Mikepenny5(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
May2020:
Last year's praise and worship was great. Hope to be there also this year. Please anyone with access to VIP Ticket should help a sister out. I WANT!! 10ks in advance
I’m in need of the vip also
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Gudwork(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
Seems like I am going to be missing it for d second time. cry cry
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by eleojo23: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
Obagreatdatoye:
how I wish Paul Adefarasin could bring hillsong utd and Michael smith to feature in the experience.... This people are true spirit filled singer...we need them!

I can see Planetshakers (from Australia) on the list.

Hillsong will follow soon hopefully...
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by adeiza4u(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
colestephan86:

Is tope alabi ,chioma n that Greene boy there? Ok I'm I will be dear
Yea, they will be there on that day, don't miss nice edition.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by mercy87(f): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
Any gate fee?
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by gr8tsuccess: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
Please which DSTV or MY TV channel will show this live. I will like to watch
it as am not based in Lagos.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Ekaka1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
nzeobi:
lost my phone in experience 10, anyway I hope to make this one.
Sorry to hear, but they've done their best i the last 12 years to keep security incidents to as low as reasonably practicable but you know it's a mix crowd and some of those people are solely there to pick pockets.
In recent years they have recovered phones, ATM cards, bags (in tact) , car /house keys, personal valuables etc and ensured they are returned to the rightful owners. In most of those cases it's been good people sitting around who have located the items and brought them forward after the program. It will get better...God help us.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Ekaka1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
mercy87:
Any gate fee?

No, attendance is free and has been free for the past 12 years when it began. The visionary pastor Paul, once hinted that, that is the mandate he received from God even though the rice comes at a huge financial and logistics costs.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Ekaka1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
okwabayi:
To those who claim they don’t club, doesn’t this seem like the-club-for-the-holy?
Think of it: the show starts normally at around 19:00 and closes by 02:00. Sometimes it runs till day break and occurs for five or more consecutive nights. I see no difference between the two so I don’t know why ‘the righteous’ always claim “you’ll never see me awake at odd hours of the night.”.

Occurs for five or more consecutive nights? The Experience? Where are you getting all these information from?
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Ekaka1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
TomatoBiscuit:
Sounds exciting! Too bad I can't attend. Looks like Don Moen goes every year.
You can join the live stream or even watch on one of the African DSTV channels if you're in the country, or continent. I also hear some U.K. channel connect to the live worship ...not too sure though!
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Ekaka1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Fuckn illuminatists.. deceiving y'all wit fake praises.
You come in here every year and type all these meaningless and fake information , are you not tired?
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Cedricayus(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by mabea: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Akby:
I would have preferred Victoria Orenze over Vicki Yohe. Common, only few people listen to her in 9ja.

Only few of us could worship along with Yolanda Adams two years ago.

I love Jessica Reedy's ministration. Even though I'm a great fan, she sang common worship songs that people could relate with throughout. I hope Yohe can do that this year

#BraceYourself
I love vicki yohe. Her songs are highly inspirational and annointed. It's true people dont knw her much here
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Cedricayus(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by femi4: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Naughtytboy:
yea, has he sang any bad songs?
Go back and watch Idols
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by IME1: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
adeiza4u:

Source: https://churchpilot..com/2018/11/the-experience-2018-don-moen-kirk_10.html
I sent an email
Pls are you a part of the organisers?
Pls reply
I need to discuss with you about this 2018 Experience asap
Thanks
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by IME1: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ekaka1:

No, attendance is free and has been free for the past 12 years when it began. The visionary pastor Paul, once hinted that, that is the mandate he received from God even though the rice comes at a huge financial and logistics costs.

you seem to know much about the experience
Are u going
Can you help me keep 2 seats i beg
I'll be coming into Lagos on that day God keeping us
Just for the programme and would leave by morning.
You know how people colonise seats
I can't travel that distance and seat at the overflow or on those seats upstairs.
I want ground seat, inner circle sef tongue grin seriously help
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by IME1: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Mikepenny5:

I’m in need of the vip also

Me three
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
I should minister there by next year grin
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by adeiza4u(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
IME1:

I sent an email
Pls are you a part of the organisers?
Pls reply
I need to discuss with you about this 2018 Experience asap
Thanks
I'm not part of the organizers, chat the organizers on Twitter @TheExperienceLG
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by adeiza4u(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
earnestta:

Don Morn is one the partner
Ohhh, makes sense!! Awesome!!
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by fm4real2k6(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Akby:
I would have preferred Victoria Orenze over Vicki Yohe. Common, only few people listen to her in 9ja.

Only few of us could worship along with Yolanda Adams two years ago.

I love Jessica Reedy's ministration. Even though I'm a great fan, she sang common worship songs that people could relate with throughout. I hope Yohe can do that this year

#BraceYourself

I would've preferred Victoria, but2ways she can get into the experience platform is to have like 2-3 more "hit" songs or get to change church to House on the Rocks.

Those are just the only ways.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Akby(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
fm4real2k6:

I would've preferred Victoria, but2ways she can get into the experience platform is to have like 2-3 more "hit" songs or get to change church to House on the Rocks.

Those are just the only ways.

She has amazing songs. Have you listened to her album titled "Return 2:4"? Please download and enjoy!

I listen to it when I wanna get lost in the Spirit for a long time. She's an amazing Worshiper!
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Akby(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
mabea:
I love vicki yohe. Her songs are highly inspirational and annointed. It's true people dont knw her much here

Glad to meet a fan
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by mabea: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Akby:

Glad to meet a fan
Yea im a big fan

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by glogirlie(f): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
lost my fone at experience season 10... always an experience to remember
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Elijah04: 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wow. I can't wait for the conference to start!
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 12:14am On Nov 11, 2018
Ekaka1:

You come in here every year and type all these meaningless and fake information , are you not tired?
Pictures don't lie. Get out of captivity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince / How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies / Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.