Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria (28325 Views)

Kirk Franklin(a popular gospel artist) Blasphemy Against Jesus Christ. / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by okwabayi(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
Fabulouz799:
You better switch to a more respected con. Being a pastor is open to anyone.

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by boviface123: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Can't miss this for anything. Time to praise God like i have never done.

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Ziggylady(f): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Abuja is just too dry cry...Lagos 'The Experience' is always much more interesting and livlier than the ones they hold here...but all the same highest praise(Tehila) to God we shall this year cool
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by nanceeleecious(f): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sirheny007:
As much as i hate this event,
I'd come if Cornelius Benjamin would be invited.

More like a Night of entertainment.
It's not igbo praise night,go to Aba if you want Cornelius Benjamin☺

2 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
oloriLFC:
Don Moen is always a regular na. Every year stuff. Will be great to see Kirk Franklin
Yes, looks like Don Moen goes every year smiley. Kirk Franklin is on the list of attendees

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by kelvyn7: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
wow
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by okwabayi(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
To those who claim they don’t club, doesn’t this seem like the-club-for-the-holy?
Think of it: the show starts normally at around 19:00 and closes by 02:00. Sometimes it runs till day break and occurs for five or more consecutive nights. I see no difference between the two so I don’t know why ‘the righteous’ always claim “you’ll never see me awake at odd hours of the night.”.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Tonytonex(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
WOW! OMG!

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wish I could come. embarassed

Donnie McClurkin is going too. embarassed
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by femi4: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
okwabayi:
To those who claim they don’t club, doesn’t this seem like the-club-for-the-holy?
Think of it: the show starts normally at around 19:00 and closes by 02:00. Sometimes it runs till day break and occurs for five or more consecutive nights. I see no difference between the two so I don’t know why ‘the righteous’ always claim “you’ll never see me awake at odd hours of the night.”.
In the club, you guys don't pray, praise and dance to the Lord. You drink, sex and fight all night

3 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Uzomavictor(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
AWESOME
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by danwilliams4u(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Cool.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by madjune(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dem go now cause another 25hrs traffic gridlock for Lagos.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by thorpido(m): 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
okwabayi:
No let your antichristian hatred give you sleepless night and hypertension o.You carry this thing for head like gala.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
nzeobi:
lost my phone in experience 10, anyway I hope to make this one.
Lost mine that year also!
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Sirheny007(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
nanceeleecious:

It's not igbo praise night,go to Aba if you want Cornelius Benjamin☺

Look at this Local woman grin grin
Cornelius Released some western styled songs last year.
And it is way spirit filled than these so-called gospel entertainment singers. cheesy

No beef tho, but Cornelius Benjamin is just so real.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nice one. Meanwhile for those with active sub on access and family package should check my last thread for compact sports
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
how I wish Paul Adefarasin could bring hillsong utd and Michael smith to feature in the experience.... This people are true spirit filled singer...we need them!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by omablogs: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
nzeobi:
lost my phone in experience 10, anyway I hope to make this one.
maybe it wwo't be like this
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by CrystalMax: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
johnjay4u2u:
ha them must sing Ekueme o.

I hope the organizers read this!
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Naughtytboy: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
femi4:
Timi Dakolo? Gospel?
yea, has he sang any bad songs?

2 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Eagleword14(f): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nice one. Looking forward to it
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
Giddymoney:
If I no make collabo with Don moen before he retire eh?

He can always come out of retirement to future in one or two song. The worst, worst be say finish your song leave his part and go and complete in his home studio. That's even if he has grown so old he can't go out like he is doing. So good luck grin
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Fuckn illuminatists.. deceiving y'all wit fake praises.

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by sonature1: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
No Sinach again? cry
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
femi4:
Attend and lose your life

What if you lose your own life before the begining of the same concert. I pray you won't be the next Sorry News on NL with this kind comment .

You guys just toy with the love of God over your miserable lives all in the name of Atheism or "Religion of Peace" trouble makers.

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by gift01: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
No Victoria Orenze No Sinach Frank Edwards is missing also No Ekwueme crooner Hope Tim Godfrey comes with his blonde hair

Might stream from home. Don't want much stress this time around
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by earnestta: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
TomatoBiscuit:
Sounds exciting! Too bad I can't attend. Looks like Don Moen goes every year.
Don Morn is one the partner
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by May2020: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
Last year's praise and worship was great. Hope to be there also this year. Please anyone with access to VIP Ticket should help a sister out. I WANT!! 10ks in advance
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Chinma18: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). / Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.