Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria (28315 Views)

Kirk Franklin(a popular gospel artist) Blasphemy Against Jesus Christ. / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by novelbuks(m): 3:21am On Nov 11, 2018
Giddymoney:
If I no make collabo with Don moen before he retire eh?
As in eh, wetin i gain?
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by femi4: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2018
gr8tsuccess:
Please which DSTV or MY TV channel will show this live. I will like to watch
it as am not based in Lagos.
Dstv event 198/199
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Ekaka1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
TomatoBiscuit:
Ohhh, makes sense!! Awesome!!
Don moen is no partner anything...I don't know where that guy got his info from. People love Don mown down here and can sing and worship along with his songs , plus he is a friend of the house...not the "partner" thing that fellow is throwing around.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by fm4real2k6(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Akby:

She has amazing songs. Have you listened to her album titled "Return 2:4"? Please download and enjoy!

I listen to it when I wanna get lost in the Spirit for a long time. She's an amazing Worshiper!

Oh really!
I will check the album out.

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by folake4u(f): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2018
When will J Moss come to Nigeria embarassed
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ekaka1:

Don moen is no partner anything...I don't know where that guy got his info from. People love Don mown down here and can sing and worship along with his songs , plus he is a friend of the house...not the "partner" thing that fellow is throwing around.
Ok, nice to know he's loved in Nigeria.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by IME1: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
adeiza4u:
I'm not part of the organizers, chat the organizers on Twitter @TheExperienceLG

Thanks
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by tukopy: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
May2020:
Last year's praise and worship was great. Hope to be there also this year. Please anyone with access to VIP Ticket should help a sister out. I WANT!! 10ks in advance

Church declared it last week.
there is no VIP tickets at this year's experience.
Just FEW seat reservations, but no tickets.

You just have to be there early enough to get a good spot.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ekaka1:

You come in here every year and type all these meaningless and fake information , are you not tired?
Read this link when u're less busy...if u think say all 'church' na church
https://sites.google.com/site/christourtruth/occult-symbols-and-images-in-today-s-churches
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Meesquared(m): 12:44am On Nov 18, 2018
Been at experience 7 8 9 10 12. Nothing will make mee miss 13. By God's grace. Let's get the praise on. 1G1V
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by OLUWABIG(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2018
PLANETSHAKERS

WOW THAT NICE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by OLUWABIG(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2018
femi4:
Dstv event 198/199

EITHER OF THE TWO JUST STICK WITH YOUR DSTV OR GOTV
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
Naughtytboy:
yea, has he sang any bad songs?

Anybody can sing gospel song.....the message in the music is what really matter...
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
femi4:
Go back and watch Idols

Bad song like brayn Adams everything I do abi? For your information....anybody can sing gospel music....so because he sings secular music....means he has no right to sing gospel music....
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by SEALL(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Can't wait to be in HIS presence with mouth, soul and spirit filled with HIS praise and worship.......
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by wizkidblogger(f): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of S U / Why Do Most Nigerian Hotels Have Only Bibles In The Rooms? / Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.