Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! (8051 Views)

She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2018
Crazychris:
well if you dont believe this ma'am kindly take the next door out of the thread..
Don't get all mushy now, cry

You see some of us don't reason the way you do. Do this, focus on the likes that believe your story. Have peace, relax and wallow in your deceit.

It's a free world smiley
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Crazychris: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Op I am just angry..... "she withdrew thrice from your account and you said no problem"

Why will you give your ATM and pin to a typical Nigerian lady you met some weeks before??
I did that because I trusted her,,,,, is there anything wrong with that?...
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2018
Crazychris:
I did that because I trusted her,,,,, is there anything wrong with that?...
I think you saw the result of your trust, abhi
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Crazychris: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
I think you saw the result of your trust, abhi
yea and I've learnt my lesson................... The money is not even the issue but threatening to punish me after all I've done for her is why I'm worried....
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Melvinsofty: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:

You see some of us don't reason the way you do. Do this, focus on the likes that believe your story. Have peace, relax and wallow in your deceit.

It's a free world smiley
grin grin grin grin you are just a kill joy allow the dude enjoy him fiction biko

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2018
Melvinsofty:
grin grin grin grin you are just a kill joy allow the dude enjoy him fiction biko
Aye Aye Captain!

#sailingout grin
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:

It's a free world grin
Hehehehe.....

You're looking for his trouble, right cheesycheesy

At first you went cool, then boom banggringrin
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Oreofepeters: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2018
She is well served bro.....
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by carter009(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
Useless thing, please just shut up.
Biglittlelois:
I really wish her threats come to pass angry
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by carter009(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
Thief
MariaLavina:
And some people believe this fiction

Op, even if you dey pluck money on top tree, you couldn't have given a lady you met within weeks your ATM and code. With all your knowledge of Nigerian ladies? C'mmon dude! Lie with some Grace!

grin
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by goldman777: 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are in order my brother.
You not only gave her your trust, you gave her your ATM card and most importantly you gave her your last fvck.
She should take them and leave.

It's just typical for her to threaten you. Nigerian girls hate the thought of not having the last laugh.

Don't be upset or feel she took more money than you were willing to spare on the kpekus.
A kpekus is priceless and even if you spend your life savings as toll-gate fee to enter one; it is money well spent.

Move on with life.
There are so many girls to be screwed and very little time to do it.

God's speed my brother.
cheesy
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Joyboy1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:

Op, even if you dey pluck money on top tree, you couldn't have given a lady you met within weeks your ATM and code. With all your knowledge of Nigerian ladies? C'mmon dude! Lie with some Grace!

grin

The only sensible comment! Others Na TRASH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
carter009:
Thief
You must have mistaken for one who deprived you of common sense. smiley
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
Op wat u should be more concerned about now is not weda u did wrong but the threat she issued to u. If dat babe is a street girl she can hire cult boys to come treat ur fuk up. And she even knows where u stay sef.if dis ur story is true ehn na oyo be ur next name o. U better just change ur address sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by olaniyilukman(m): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Kudos to you boss! Same thing happen to me couples of weeks back, there was a lady I met sometimes around 2016, I approached her and we exchange contact immediately, then our relationship started but after some months she started misbehave, disregard my calls, and show no sign of care towards my health when I informed her about my sickness, I let her go but a year after that she called me and started begging me that she was sorry for everything that she is testing my faith maybe I love her, I kept calm and we started our relationship back, the first time she came to my house we had sex like no tomorrow and I made her realize that I am not in love with her anymore

7 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Crazychris: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
lefulefu:
Op wat u should be more concerned about now is not weda u did wrong but the threat she issued to u. If dat babe is a street girl she can hire cult boys to come treat ur fuk up. And she even knows where u stay sef.if dis ur story is true ehn na oyo be ur next name o. U better just change ur address sharp sharp.
bro that girl no be street girl o, na one calm girl like that, I don't know if na pretend she dey pretend but like you said I have to be careful...
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
olaniyilukman:
Kudos to you boss! Same thing happen to me couples of weeks back, there was a lady I met sometimes around 2016, I approached her and we exchange contact immediately, then our relationship started but after some months she started misbehave, disregard my calls, and show no sign of care towards my health when I informed her about my sickness, I let her go but a year after that she called me and started begging me that she was sorry for everything that she is testing my faith maybe I love her, I kept calm and we started our relationship back, the first time she came to my house we had sex like no tomorrow and I made her realize that I am not in love with her anymore
Dude , you should have told her the truth before the sex thing. What you did is dangerous bro, there are lots of bad people out there.

Your story is believable BTW grin

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:

grin
some guys do pull certain risks to impress some ladies and yes some guys do reveal their ATM pins to babes they just in less than a week. Wetin surprise me be say d girl no carry d ATM card run and empty d bank account.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Crazychris: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
olaniyilukman:
wow it's like you are badder than me bro...... She no go ever forget that last day of sex......
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Crazychris:
bro that girl no be street girl o, na one calm girl like that, I don't know if na pretend she dey pretend but like you said I have to be careful...
no be by face dem dey know rugged babe ocheesy. She might look innocent and roll with cult guys. For a lady to just loiter in shoprite and allow a random guy to jus srttle her bills tells me she's not a respectable lady.dat babe go be street girlcheesy. Take her threat seriously and meanwhile welcome to the manhood hall of famecheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Sashacrystal007: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
click Here to hook up with single ladies and men [url=https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=CCN44PNLmW5S9PNiPxwLc2pqQAq2Xj-9Tu8m_oqwI2dkeEAEg5NDLa2C3jIOFjDGgAajWhfUDyAECqAMByAPJBKoErwFP0MrgNcwLAP5xr_XWl2I4yhwMuh1a6Ps_A_8ydXcxNrLIqFL2NWNVG-KhNetZjiNH4j7DL9UFHDkojAqF_amd-SLGCEtlVtU6PtaoXb-_hvfNQeYKnSDUmK3ZG_f19GI8Z1ex4-5vM7VoXNjBhXK4I_5Dp3SOAAtfZdnAZAVbke6kcNcjpTRUeL7Pk06lBREPpJdJNBVihYf1N-u4Xv2f6-k9fOfp4cCUh7IrnhvSkAYBoAYCgAfAqfoKiAcBkAcCqAeOzhuoB9XJG6gHudIbqAfZyxuoB8_MG6gHpr4bqAeaBqgH3gbYBwHSCAYIABACGAKxCYo5EXGnoApEgAoB2BMK&ae=1&num=1&cid=CAMSeQClSFh39485F92A7EExHOenFXJdlaI01uPKjoe8vK_EpTqRKcvrB-ZOKrN5krEHdQ19jcyDo2sZLg6ffmx9FLD_AicpDfX_1QuV5F-NU7XVg2fiKmgw6uHI1CIuhwsgQJTDFhSxEbUET_uE-tTpq9DRAPT9xDvoeRo&sig=AOD64_3e3YYnQw8Y2bh7m6Wk6O2a1nPsPw&client=ca-pub-7330007864892564&nm=3&nx=248&ny=141&mb=2&bg=!Dg2lDRVEMdhJ9hNivzoCAAABDFIAAAB9mQHz01WemUxPOCqCVc4gGth3DfBp7pIQ6X0fmY07KAghhCW0wogHfNpaHmgdyES_9QDgkOPiFwbxjbkj4RPPbWnMzxjgLalX4LtlOcVjd1UFtYDhfxg96-kT74ZrJda43MRVHUFedVrlAr9DPn0zX6AQhhUWSPS-XvWq2kRtSkucuWcFjKv1QwZn-jSppjWaNe_1q4k4XW_Z_maR3SDJP21AZkMGse9B1bgQWhFNw44oRpExuhwAkM6vk6p5bijUltrTU_DL85yhVs2COcVDjQ_mlcsOFnr_Y0ObdCfibsQWmHheuBbczRVJFwwWaEvb3BdHzMdC5MldTyiRm6UQ_IubwAMGW20CG8ksT52BMX5uRbj3Iv12uCC9Z80m6cPfkdwQEM--ThIvdubOdWY1UaN93U0vczAwfpn9kqLJZ6LfiQ0sySK34m3Djp0fS7GMW4-aNfMYJFyGMCmlYi9pA-yHtbN_bRMwLns5FRX_3mbCShbzLs9-7JWPCl7KPwKRFZlm86OtQ2Y85JxDZSfp3up6U7k27RCL-v-Q7Kc4AZ628gLj1Mfu28JnuNRD3LwtBt2hxbedQ6XpiWbkzsz9WdqTRzNDn2XFpBM0tmO7rdUOkiV050R72xofSAcl6a4K1tzAdf14XoDhVs9hw7xLqcf9vVjJLg&adurl=https://secondlife.com/landing/romance/%3Flang%3Den%26utmsource%3DGoogle%26network%3Dd%26campaignid%3D1599122109%26adgroupid%3D59181358743%26placement%3Dwww.oluwakaysblog.com%26keyword%3D%26matchtype%3D%26creative%3D303465931125%26gclid%3DCj0KCQiAoJrfBRC0ARIsANqkS_52svLtgGhya378CKS9tqG9Cey__WaflHcgdNLbWK3QKLXLkFyayecaAntbEALw_wcB]CLICK[/url]
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
lefulefu:
some guys do pull certain risks to impress some ladies and yes some guys do reveal their ATM pins to babes they just in less than a week. Wetin surprise me be say d girl no carry d ATM card run and empty d bank account.
Even knowing fully well what some Nigerian ladies are capable of? Aside that can a being be so gullible enough to trust some one he or she met not even up to a month that much? So you mean all the rants, lectures, advice niggas give themselves here are all lies. They do otherwise offline grin grin

The babe even withdraw 3 times at a go, leeches don't act that way. They are parasites and parasites act like rats. Easy, steady and calm. cheesy

And he took that calmly? like really?
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Crazychris: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
lefulefu:
That girl look mannered, the way she talk, dress until she proved me wrong. I trusted her and at the same time as you said, I wanted to impress her that was why I gave her my ATM....
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by highqueen(f): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:

grin
The story weak me o.
And some senseless boys are hailing him. grin

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

The story weak me o.
And some senseless boys are hailing him. grin
Maybe the guy is a big god from Rome grin grin

Lol.... I'm beginning to think 99% of romance section guys only read to comment not to understand.
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by vivalavida(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
For a second I thought czarchris was the op
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by MannieA(f): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
bobokeshington:

is ghis an advice or total rubbish

.rubbish o
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by MannieA(f): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Crazychris:
That girl look mannered, the way she talk, dress until she proved me wrong. I trusted her and at the same time as you said, I wanted to impress her that was why I gave her my ATM....

the girl was very wrong to deduct money like DAT from ur account.... she isn't supposed to do DAT...she isn't wise.....

buh...the story is still lame asf.....
my brother find a good girl....don't go around fucking...u are wasting ur semen.....and STDs is real....all these senseless boys telling you to wehdone for fucking.. and DAT u should screw all the pussies in this life...don't listen to them...nor be every girl boy suppose Bleep.....be careful

4 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Twoclans(f): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
The girl is dull, very dull.

How can you give your debit card to someone you barely know within a month? your PAN is showing on the card she doesn't need your physical card to ruin you. All she needs is your PAN details on the card and an internet shopping spree is sure for her .

Anyway you are one lucky guy, try this stunt with correct craze babes and you will relocate.

5 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Crazychris: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
MannieA:

the girl was very wrong to deduct money like DAT from ur account.... she isn't supposed to do DAT...she isn't wise.....

buh...the story is still lame asf.....
my brother find a good girl....don't go around fucking...u are wasting ur semen.....and STDs is real....all these senseless boys telling you to wehdone for fucking.. and DAT u should screw all the pussies in this life...don't listen to them...nor be every girl boy suppose Bleep.....be careful
Thanks......

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Crazychris: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
Twoclans:
The girl is dull, very dull.

How can you give your debit card to someone you barely know within a month? your PAN is showing on the card she doesn't need your physical card to ruin you. All she needs is your PAN details on the card and an internet shopping spree is sure for her .

Anyway you are one lucky guy, try this stunt with correct craze babes and you will relocate.
stop making it seem everyone in the country is a criminal. There are people out there that should be trusted.... I made a mistake and I've learnt my lesson I'm sure it won't happen again..............And thanks for your contribution

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter / My Boyfriend Strangled Me During Sex / Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.