Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! (8031 Views)

She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by kizwid(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Op wat u should be more concerned about now is not weda u did wrong but the threat she issued to u. If dat babe is a street girl she can hire cult boys to come treat ur fuk up. And she even knows where u stay sef.if dis ur story is true ehn na oyo be ur next name o. U better just change ur address sharp sharp.
abeg see how this one de talk like buari, mai he change his place cos of this matter...u need buy more sense
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by carter009(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, it means your P***y is next to bleep.
Oyenike01:
the comments here is the reason why am scared of guys. which one is more pussy to come?
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by vincentus16: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2018
u should have raised ur voice at her wen she returned the ATM and u do it in such a way that she will be very uncomfortable using the goods she bought and then feel regret of y she met u at the first place to collect money for hair. then after that the rest u did to her is manageable because I think sex is commensalism. both parties benefit from it.
I can't see the reason y someone will burn 35k within 4hrs. can she make that money within that same hour. and can she tolerate that if such is done to her.
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by 7GaLaXy7(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I really wish her threats come to pass angry

You dey craze abi?
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 11, 2018
kizwid:

abeg see how this one de talk like buari, mai he change his place cos of this matter...u need buy more sense
all these 14 yr old children wey dey open their mouth b4 thinking.na u need the sense more than me.
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Oyenike01(f): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
carter009:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, it means your P***y is next to bleep.
ode.
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Rextizzle(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
Crazychris:
really !! I will love that.
Do that and get total rest of mind.
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by drnoel: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
Holysucker:
Guy to be honest na u loose.

Talking abt sex u both enjoyed it...ur hard earned cash is gone just like dat,(even thou is noting to u like u said)..but trust me she had notin to loose..just dat women can't stand d thought of not having d last laugh..

the only tin I commend u on is ending d relafvckship like a man without compromising...I luv dat guts..

That's why I don't understand why other guys are hailing him. The lady was a cheap slut, no mistakes about it. She deserved worse then again what's done is done
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by ImaIma1(f): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Crazychris:
Nairaland has deeply impacted me concerning relationship aspects. Atimes when I read some comments made by ladies here I just feel Nigerian girls are all the same...... Same shiit, same mentality (I stand to be corrected on this).

I got to summarize this,

I met a girl at shoprite early October when I went to buy food stuffs, I foot her bills and we exchanged digits..... I called her in the evening we talked, gist and she was so happy and excited.... Most times she calls, blow kisses through phone told me how I captured her heart, she said I'm the only guy she felt for so easily....
Hmmn I laughed, for my mind this one think say I dey love with my heart.....
Fast forward to 6th of this month, she called me that she needed money to do her hair..... I told her how much she said 10k I said okay come to my place I will give you my ATM to go and withdraw cos then I had issues with my mobile banking.... She came and I gave her my atm and the pin....

To my surprise between 1-5pm she left with my atm I was debited 3 times. N2,000, N20,000, N10,000 consecutively which is nothing....
When she came back I told her but you said you needed N10,000 why did you withdraw more than that without telling me. She said ehn she used the rest to buy shoes without feeling remorse. Immediately I sensed that common nigerian leech mentality in her.
I said okay no problem and she left. Fast forward to yesterday I called her to come to place.
She came, she cooked(which I didn't give a fvck) and we had very hot sex, my entire bed was wet she was so happy............

Immediately she left, I texted her "it's over between us, I owned you a fvck and I've given it" when she got the text she was so mad, she called, call and called but I didn't pick............. This morning she texted threatening to punish me, she wrote and I quote "You used me and dumped me, I swear I will punish you, I will make sure you suffer this before you die"...

I just felt I don't owe her any explanation since money is all you need to get girls nowadays,,,,it kind of easy for me......

Guys what i did was it wrong?

First time you met her, you paid for her items. Off course she thought you had plenty extra cash to spend. But it doesn't still justify withdrawing more than what you asked her to. That's if it's true
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Crazychris: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

First time you met her, you paid for her items. Off course she thought you had plenty extra cash to spend. But it doesn't still justify withdrawing more than what you asked her to. That's if it's true
Why is every girl you meet out there have this mentality? Could it be because there are so many poor people out there? I see no reason why she must use that as a yardstick to leech na. Well the deed has been done already....happy Sunday
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by ImaIma1(f): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
Crazychris:
Why is every girl you meet out there have this mentality? Could it be because there are so many poor people out there? I see no reason why she must use that as a yardstick to leech na. Well the deed has been done already....happy Sunday

It is not just girls funny enough. A guy will also leech when he perceives that a lady has money to spend.

Happier Sunday
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Oreofepeters: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

It is not just girls funny enough. A guy will also leech when he perceives that a lady has money to spend.

Happier Sunday
but not so common unlike the females counterpart..
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by ImaIma1(f): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
Oreofepeters:
but not so common unlike the females counterpart..

Hmm...you are a guy now. You won't know about make gold diggers and these kind of guys
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by CzarChris(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
vivalavida:
For a second I thought czarchris was the op
Seriously, guy you no well grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by vivalavida(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
CzarChris:
Seriously, guy you no well grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol
But una name resemble na
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by sacx: 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
Yahoo boy
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Ranchhoddas: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
kizwid:

That boy dey mumu too much!
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by pedrilo: 1:34am On Nov 16, 2018
I detest ladies who r desperate for money.
I cannot cope wit such animals.
I have had cause to end plenty relationship wit ladies because of this money issue.
They won't work for their money but hav penchant to beg n beg n beg
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by kizwid(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
lefulefu:
all these 14 yr old children wey dey open their mouth b4 thinking.na u need the sense more than me.
goat, i be age of your father. when he settle say he won marry that ur hoe mama, i de there de warn am say na rubbish child like you dem go born
Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
kizwid:

goat, i be age of your father. when he settle say he won marry that ur hoe mama, i de there de warn am say na rubbish child like you dem go born
yeye indomie pickin witn no manners.e dey so obvious na from a broken home u come from with that ur gutter mouth.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! by kizwid(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2018
lefulefu:

yeye indomie pickin witn no manners.e dey so obvious na from a broken home u come from with that ur gutter mouth.
tongue
lefulefu:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Wore A "Can You F**k" Cloth To Church / Who Would You Prefer? •pics• / How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.