Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai (29598 Views)

El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) / FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day / El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by Sleekfingers: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
YouthsPC0:
The fiery exchange between two former friends continued yesterday with Reno Omokri firing the second salvo . Reno wrote:
"In 2011 Nasir El-Rufai forwarded me an email calling Southern women ‘whores’ and he wrote ‘so true!’ In case he tries to deny this, I STILL HAVE THE EMAIL. I protected El-Rufai all these years, but chose to expose him to Nigerians after he called Peter Obi a tribal bigot. I can’t stomach such hypocrisy"

https://www.facebook.com/1152008079/posts/10216922032340359/

Some Nigerians can lie for Africa...lets see the email or I don't believe it
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by Sleekfingers: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

You know nothing.

The same el rufai that blasphemed against Jesus ? The same el rufai that is the originator of hate speech? The same El rufai that paid herdsmen for killing innocent Christians instead of arresting them?

Pls just shut the fvck up cos you know nothing.

Who is Jesus pls? Nigerians and their stupid religion craps......

Where is your evidence?
Anyway there is no justification for anyboby to kill in the name of religion....i don't support that....

But I hate when people talk without no evidence.....how would you feel when someone accused you of stealing...and they start beating the shit out of u
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by TheKingIsHere: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Who is Jesus pls? Nigerians and their stupid religion craps......

Where is your evidence?
Anyway there is no justification for anyboby to kill in the name of religion....i don't support that....

But I hate when people talk without no evidence.....how would you feel when someone accused you of stealing...and they start beating the shit out of u

Stop being stupiid. Why didnt you ask the moslems who Mohammed was when they killed innocent people in the north all because of a cartoon drawing that was done in far away denmark?

The moslems will never tolerate rubbish and blasphemy to mohammed, but you dumb fvcks will just come here talking trash because Jesus is involved.
Re: Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai by Sleekfingers: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Stop being stupiid. Why didnt you ask the moslems who Mohammed was when they killed innocent people in the north all because of a cartoon drawing that was done in far away denmark?

The moslems will never tolerate rubbish and blasphemy to mohammed, but you dumb fvcks will just come here talking trash because Jesus is involved.

That's what I am talking about..religion zombies....do you think I give a damn about any damn Muhammed.....

Some Nigerians and their useless religion crabs...both Christians and Muslims.....are one of the major problems we are having in this country....

And u stupid slowpoke is asking me about Muhammad... Do u think. I am a bloody Muslim....i ain't part of ur brainwashed religions....i ask again who the Bleep is Jesus?

You can go and kill yourself all in the name of all these useless religions....that was forced on your ancestors and was passed to u....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo / Goodluck Jonathan Complains Of Neglect By PDP / Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.