Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Former Prostitute Reveals How She Had Sex Romp With Police Officers - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Former Prostitute Reveals How She Had Sex Romp With Police Officers - Photos (3251 Views)

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Prostitute Reveals How She Had Sex Romp With Police Officers - Photos by GistersNG: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
A former prostitute Gabi Grecko, testified Thursday in court about her mile-high sex romp with NYPD officers as part of a police corruption trial.

Grecko, who previously revealed to the New York Post how she was used to bribe the policemen in a wild, sex-filled private plane trip to Las Vegas in February 2013, sported chestnut hair, a salmon pink and red jacket, skirt, red heels and a plaid scarf for her appearance at Manhattan Federal Court.

The 29-year-old said she had been recruited for the getaway by Brooklyn businessman and Bill de Blasio campaign donor, Jeremy Reichberg.

In court Thursday, Grecko said Reichberg invited her to give sexual favors to ‘anyone who asked’.

When asked if she had a sexual relationship with former deputy inspector James Grant on the trip, she replied: ‘Yes’ and that the two shared a room at the hotel. She added that none of the men ‘wanted to be in any pictures’ and said it was ‘very clear throughout the whole weekend.’

Grecko said she was compensated $1,500 for her services, which she described as ‘too little’.

Grant denied the two had sex, but admitted he paid her for the trip, according to the Post.

She said Grant, who drove her home when they returned back to New York, told her in response: ‘If our team had done better we would have been able to give you more.’

He was charged in 2016 for allegedly accepting prostitutes bought by businessmen, as well as jewelry and gifts, in exchange for police protection.

The prostitute, who went by the alias Candi on the trip, said she serviced Grant and his businessman friend, Jona Rechnitz.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/former-prostitute-reveals-sex-romp-police-officers

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Former Prostitute Reveals How She Had Sex Romp With Police Officers - Photos by GistersNG: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
sad
Re: Former Prostitute Reveals How She Had Sex Romp With Police Officers - Photos by GOFRONT(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Anytime I hear "Police officer, this man comes to my mind

1 Like

Re: Former Prostitute Reveals How She Had Sex Romp With Police Officers - Photos by Kharol1234: 1:22am On Nov 11, 2018
as dem say prostitute and police i tink say na our naija police.......
Re: Former Prostitute Reveals How She Had Sex Romp With Police Officers - Photos by Ironman3(m): 6:07am On Nov 11, 2018
I wish dis can happen with our NIGERIA POLICE PURSE
Re: Former Prostitute Reveals How She Had Sex Romp With Police Officers - Photos by Vikkoh(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2018
angry cry Lmao! cry
Re: Former Prostitute Reveals How She Had Sex Romp With Police Officers - Photos by Learnstuffs: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2018
After God, fear women. They use sex as the greatest weapon to put any man into trouble. Ask C Ronaldo, ask Tiger Woods, ask Donald Trump

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Why Men Dump Me As Soon As They Chop My Pussy - Princess Shyngle / 10 Ways Simps Have Destroyed Men! / One Sweet Memory You Have Of Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.