Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? (14224 Views)

My Girlfriend Is The Most Faithful Ever, Here Is Why / Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? / Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Remijuice: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2018
GOFRONT:
So wives can even cheat??
I thought it is only married men that cheats!!!!
Dey There Make Pant Dey Wear You!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by ikennamadu1(m): 8:20am On Nov 11, 2018
youngds:

Only Esan tribe, Benin women, Auchi and others have free pass
only esan my brother..

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by KlasysTech(m): 8:39am On Nov 11, 2018
Blessograo:
I can only speak for myself and the future me when I get married when God provides a boo wink

So you don't have a boo? Oya let me be your boo
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2018
Shibaraba:
Edo Ashawo plenty there true true o but a married edo woman can never cheat NEVER it has a curse attached to it
well said sir.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by youngds: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2018
ikennamadu1:

only esan my brother..
Lol grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by agbonkamen(f): 9:41am On Nov 11, 2018
youngds:

Only Esan tribe, Benin women, Auchi and others have free pass
how did you know its only Esan tribe have you slept with the whole of Benin and Auchi women? undecided
N.B I am not from the above mentioned
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by plenitude(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2018
Esan women...they hardly cheat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Blessograo(f): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2018
KlasysTech:

So you don't have a boo? Oya let me be your boo

No problem if you are going to be my Nairaland boo
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by youngds: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
how did you know its only Esan tribe have you slept with the whole of Benin and Auchi women? undecided
N.B I am not from the above mentioned
Jiz..! I don't have to sleep with them to know what goes on around me.. undecided the course was placed only on Esan tribe and besides am not from Edo state

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by GOFRONT(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
Wat!!!

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by bharkarh(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
cr7lomo:

Really... so what will you have to say about mercy aigbe
LMFAO
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by rtdCivilservant: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
dollytino4real:
oh ph wives are loyal because their men gat the cash to cover their backs
is ph a tribe?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by robosky02(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
Blessograo:
I just want to say that Robosky02, AngelAhnie and Prettythicksme I miss you guys, Long time and I'm temporarily back in Nigeria grin
wow we are coming to pick you with a G-wagon

At the airport
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by dollytino4real(f): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
rtdCivilservant:

is ph a tribe?
no but a state, okrika
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by abiolamitodun(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:
What a stupid thread, faithfulness has nothing to do with tribe.
it has atimes...there are some traits u find in some people ull know where they originate from
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by nickxtra(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
cr7lomo:

Really... so what will you have to say about mercy aigbe
Mercy Aigbe is an actress with nollywood sexualities

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by rtdCivilservant: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
dollytino4real:
no but a state, okrika
not even a state but a state's capital.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by opribo(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
There is still a tribe here in Nigeria where wives are used to entertain their guest. I learnt its somewhere in Benue.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Rottymy: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
opribo:
There is still a tribe here in Nigeria where wives are used to entertain their guest. I learnt its somewhere in Benue.

Bros, na lie o
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ironman3:
Yoruba,mostly EKITI AND OSUN. DONT TRY ONDO,THEY ARE CLASSIFIED HOE, I MEAN 99% OF ONDO WOMEN
I agreed with ondo women especially Akoko axis

5 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Blessograo:
I can only speak for myself and the future me when I get married when God provides a boo wink
I am available na
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by dollytino4real(f): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
rtdCivilservant:

not even a state but a state's capital.
Mr knower hw buhari certificate
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by rtdCivilservant: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
dollytino4real:
Mr knower hw buhari certificate
Nigerians and their bad mentality! u are stupidly proud in things that are immaterial, and what's my business with Buhari's certificate? u that have ur Waec cert can u defend it? tell me u were not aided in writing waec.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by 7inches: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
I know for sure it can't be yoruba .
Their women cheat for cheating sake not for money or anything..
I have had many experiences with them
A Yoruba woman married to a rich man can still go around chest with an ordinary mechanic.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Ironman3(m): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Oma307:

I agreed with ondo women especially Akoko axis
How u take know my mind, i have almost reside in all akoko axis, the whoreship is somtin else
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
IJAW Women
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
Research has SHOWN that people from delta state are the most beautiful.This is as a result of RUZU BITTERS,,,,,,, grin grin grin grin

The ruzu Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s curative! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.
ruzu Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural. No alcoholic content. No side effect.

ruzu Bitters is a non-alcoholic herbal drink that helps to Detoxify the kidney & tone the liver. It also does lots more. It's 100% natural having no preservative chemicals or additives.

*It detoxifies the body, ensuring proper blood flow.
*it has anti-oxidant,anti-bacterial, anti-fungal & anti-biotic properties
*it lowers & regulates blood sugar.
*It's preventive & curative.
*It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 1102L

We have received and documented hundreds of testimonies to all the below and much more:

Indications:

*Diabetes
*Arthritis
*Rheumatism
*Weak Erection
*Ulcer
*Weight Management
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies&Pains
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Joint Pains
*Indigestion
*General infections
*Cough/Sore throat
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
[https://ruzublack..com/][https://web.facebook.com/Ruzubitter-Market-508736629560324/]
*Indigestion/Stomach Troubles
*Obesity
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver
*Handle Oxidative Stress
* And much more.....
Contact us on 0809329617

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Blessograo(f): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
robosky02:
wow we are coming to pick you with a G-wagon

At the airport
Me that landed since July
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by MPESA(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ironman3:
Yoruba,mostly EKITI AND OSUN. DONT TRY ONDO,THEY ARE CLASSIFIED HOE, I MEAN 99% OF ONDO WOMEN

Most especially Owo , Akure and Ondo town na fire + sugar combined together na him dhey their waist shocked grin, I don't know about OSUN but give am to EKITI KETA THOU na for YORUBA LAND OOoo no bi for all Nigeria ooo

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by MPESA(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
highqueen:

You are not Igbo and this comment reeks of stupidity, foolishness and insanity.

Very stupid slowpoke , I don't know what he's going to gain by going this far to rubbish Igbo woman that's classified 80% wife and home materials unlike other tribes EXCEPTION of Hausa which I don't know much about them.

NONSENSE.

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by robosky02(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Blessograo:

Me that landed since July
wow
Any way we are taking you out

Cc Oyindidi
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Oyindidi(f): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
robosky02:
wow
Any way we are taking you out

Cc Oyin.didi
Welcome home Blessing. You don take me out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Sleep With My Step Mum / Ladies: Come In And Show Us Your Body Type (pix) / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.