Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) (13182 Views)

Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! / Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! / Chai! Olosho To Sweet Abeg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Jerkbaba: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
If you want to have sex with a regular girl, you'll have to talk to her, fool yourself, lower your level for her and make her feel like a queen when she's not. Even take her out maybe once or twice. Even when that's all done, having sex with that lousy stupid girl is still uncertain. She's still be acting foolish and stupid in the bedroom after spending all that time and money! Her vagina might even be stinking like a nuclear plant! I can never do any of these rubbish things! I can't start wooing woman because of sex! I'm a straight to the point person. I can never waste my time with woman just for sex. I just prefer going to the brothel, look for a clean girl, discuss small, enter room, fvuck and disappear! I don't waste my time with women o. Cus I only need them for only one thing and that's sex. Gbam!

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Acjohn(m): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
Who did this to u?

15 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Jerkbaba: 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Acjohn:
Who did this to u?
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by EdricBond: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jerkbaba:
If you want to have sex with a regular girl, you'll have to talk to her, fool yourself, lower your level for her and make her feel like a queen when she's not. Even take her out maybe once or twice. Even when that's all done, having sex with that girl is still uncertain. She's still be forming rubbish in the bedroom after spending all that time and money! I can never do all of these things! I'm a straight to the point person. I can never waste my time with woman just for sex. I just prefer going to the brothel, look for a clean girl, discuss small, enter room, fvuck and disappear! I don't waste my time with women o. Cus I only need them for only one thing and that's sex. Gbam!
Don't worry. Continue till you meet the one that will be doing STD giveaway . sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Jerkbaba: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
EdricBond:

Don't worry. Continue till you meet the one that will be doing STD giveaway . sad
don't be talking like a fool. Olosho are 100times cleaner than those regular girls you're fvucking and giving 100k. Mumu man.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by EdricBond: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jerkbaba:
don't be talking like a fool. Olosho are 100times cleaner than those regular girls you're fvucking and giving 100k. Mumu man.
Okay Sir.

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Jonasbadoo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
You're so on point cheesy
Though I don't fuvk oloshos per say(cos I don't believe in paying a girl directly for sex) but I use casual girls for that

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Now this sounds foolish

Jerkbaba:

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Jonasbadoo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Now this sounds foolish

It doesn't
Every girl is a HOE simple whether a prostitute or not ,the only difference is publicity

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
This doesn't make it any more sensible

Jonasbadoo:
It doesn't
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Who ruined you?

Jonasbadoo:
It doesn't
Every girl is a HOE simple whether a prostitute or not ,the only difference is publicity

7 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Jonasbadoo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
This doesn't make it any more sensible

Do you think casual girls( Fwb or gfs geng ) are better than oloshos ?

6 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by doggedfighter(f): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Prostitutes are service providers pursuing their business just like everyone.

Anyone can prefer and patronize them.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

It's called choice, whatever works for you. Go ahead and enjoy yourself.

28 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Jonasbadoo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Who ruined you?

What do you mean?

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Jerkbaba: 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Now this sounds foolish

I know you're one of those foolish simps spoiling all these foolish girls. I don't blame you. I blame your upbringing.

23 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by doggedfighter(f): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
S
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Ballary(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jerkbaba:
If you want to have sex with a regular girl, you'll have to talk to her, fool yourself, lower your level for her and make her feel like a queen when she's not. Even take her out maybe once or twice. Even when that's all done, having sex with that girl is still uncertain. She's still be forming rubbish in the bedroom after spending all that time and money! I can never do all of these things! I'm a straight to the point person. I can never waste my time with woman just for sex. I just prefer going to the brothel, look for a clean girl, discuss small, enter room, fvuck and disappear! I don't waste my time with women o. Cus I only need them for only one thing and that's sex. Gbam!

after reading your post,I can't really judge you because, many girls are secret oloshos disguising as gf.but you still need a partner.

the best way to spend less in this era of oloshos is to Target any girl that likes you much and gives you come and get me signal.
with this you spend less and enjoy proper sex.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Cerebellum: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lol...lol
Chai!
Jerkbabagrin
Nah bad life una dey live o
Eleribugrin

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by techmo(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
cool

Lol. Pay as you go vs Post paid premium plan

12 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Zeion422(m): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Going through all dat stress for a regular girl does not worth it...........i dont do olosho

5 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Bornsinner7: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

Olosho, regular girls.. all join..

You either pay directly or indirectly.. Toto na Toto

if you no get strength toast babe for sex, olosho dey there for you
if you get strength toast babe for sex, ride on..

Either which way just make the male gender proud by digging deep from where the last digger stopped

20 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by uthlaw: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jerkbaba:
If you want to have sex with a regular girl, you'll have to talk to her, fool yourself, lower your level for her and make her feel like a queen when she's not. Even take her out maybe once or twice. Even when that's all done, having sex with that lousy girl is still uncertain. She's still be forming rubbish in the bedroom after spending all that time and money! I can never do all of these rubbish things! I'm a straight to the point person. I can never waste my time with woman just for sex. I just prefer going to the brothel, look for a clean girl, discuss small, enter room, fvuck and disappear! I don't waste my time with women o. Cus I only need them for only one thing and that's sex. Gbam!
lobatan!!
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by uthlaw: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Now this sounds foolish

see one he goat!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by sukhothai: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Time is money..

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by legionISproteus: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
EdricBond:

Regular girls are the worst on this one!

17 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by legionISproteus: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zeion422:
Going through all dat stress for a regular girl does not worth it...........i dont do olosho

SOAP MASTER cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by EdricBond: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh cry
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Bennysam: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
EdricBond:

All those girls is the same both the ones in the fathers house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by EdricBond: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bennysam:

All those girls is the same both the ones in the fathers house
Okay, my problem now is not girls . cry
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jerkbaba:
If you want to have sex with a regular girl, you'll have to talk to her, fool yourself, lower your level for her and make her feel like a queen when she's not. Even take her out maybe once or twice. Even when that's all done, having sex with that lousy girl is still uncertain. She's still be forming rubbish in the bedroom after spending all that time and money! I can never do all of these rubbish things! I'm a straight to the point person. I can never waste my time with woman just for sex. I just prefer going to the brothel, look for a clean girl, discuss small, enter room, fvuck and disappear! I don't waste my time with women o. Cus I only need them for only one thing and that's sex. Gbam!

Let me tell u .......Few of advantages out of numerous, of gfs over olosho

1. You learnt a lot from relationship which you will take to ur own marriage

2. Ur gf will sex u to ur own 10001% satisfaction, olosho only interested in ur money.

(You will Bleep olosho with hope that you don't want your money to waste because of huge money you pay bf u sex, after you finished you will still not satisfy because money you paid might not commiserate with satisfaction you got from olosho, but even if you don't Bleep ur gf and you give her money, you will still be satisfy psychologically after all its ur own gf)

You can sex gf if you are koboless but not with olosho, olosho remember that you gave big money last time you Bleep her.

You can take gf to party and show case her as ur babe not in olosho stuff.

Overall is that gf may become wife , money u spent if she becomes will not be a waste but for olosho almost impossible.

If you are unable to toast a girl and be with you out of numerous that are not in relationship, means "you don't have life",

The only advantage of olosho is that , its ready made stuff.

I will advice you to be like a real man first and drop anything call sex for now

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by BigDawsNet: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
If you are attracted to a regular girl...

She will beg you for attention and will be ready to do anything just to keep you...

That's the Fact!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. / Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... / Meet Hot Sugar Mummy,girls In Nigeria That Pays Highest | See Phone Number Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.