Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,160 members, 7,957,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss (14506 Views)

Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss / Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss by Blue3k2: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
DankemzI:

This is the same people sabotaging our development as a State. Good projects to generate revenue and employ the locals are abandoned for frivolous projects.

Yup Akwa Ibom wasted ten years with the so called International airport. If the finished the projects years back they would have been only gamein town. Now they'll have to compete with the future MRO in Lagos or Abuja. Both get much more traffic traffic than Akwa Ibom.

poiZon:

i listenex to the program.

its true he openly made the entire state realise how foolish n ignorant he is.

Hmm as they say never go full retard. Unfortunately he did.
Re: Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss by okonyia(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
So what will happen now that it like impossible for APC to win the governorship in Akwaibom. So you will not work for the development of the state, because of party. This man need to go for medical checkup, so party is more important that the welfare and economy of the state
Re: Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss by VULCAN(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Every vote not for Atiku is an indirect vote for Buhari.

Wake up and get Buhari out.

Sowore is still young and can come back later.

As Nigeria stands now he cannot win his polling booth, his state nor even the entire South.

Atiku To ASO ROCK 2019
CHECKMATE

2buffagain:

Imagine openly admitting bias like that.
We need a president who does not think like these old fools and who will have no issues throwing them out when they do such things.
I Dey wait Sowore 2019
Re: Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss by Ikpongiton: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
can you imagine what an educated man can do about a very viable facility built close to his mother's kitchen? this educated illiterate,is a real enemy of the state and a saboteur.this your action will haunt you and your children for ever.
Re: Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss by Ikpongiton: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
if this man did not go school,he would have been worst than a witch.shaa! oron people has always been like that,self destructive. infanct they never wanted to be part of A' ibom.their loyalty is with cross river.
Re: Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss by Goodbishop: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Can you imagine what a sane person could say? That means he represents his party first before the development of his state.
Re: Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss by OBAGADAFFI: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
The man should be sacked form NCAA how can you use public office for political battles.
Re: Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss by 2buffagain(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
VULCAN:
Every vote not for Atiku is an indirect vote for Buhari.

Wake up and get Buhari out.

Sowore is still young and can come back later.

As Nigeria stands now he cannot win his polling booth, his state nor even the entire South.

Atiku To ASO ROCK 2019
CHECKMATE

As long as Atiku can be as penitent to these idiots as Sowore will, I don't care.

But we know that won't happen.
Atiku is too slimy to demand righteous conduct among his governors because he himself is not righteous.
He wouldn't want them to open his yansh.
Re: Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss by Petersamuel303(m): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
Can you imagine? So Airport has now become a Party affair. May God forgive this man
Re: Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss by iguita: 3:46am On Nov 12, 2018
I was waiting for this. Dude should be given the opportunity to resign, he should be sacked. Did you see where he said he is waiting for somebody to be giv before he supports a project that will benefit the people? Nawa for naija politics ooo.
gare:

It is very wrong to use your office to settle personal scores and it goes to show he is not fit for that office, in a sane society he would begin asked to resign or removed from office.
Re: Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss by gare(f): 5:20am On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=iguita post=72888200]I was waiting for this. Dude should be given the opportunity to resign, he should be sacked. Did you see where he said he is waiting for somebody to be giv before he supports a project that will benefit the people? Nawa for naija politics ooo. [/quote

These are the kind of person we have in government, supported by APC followers for an act like this, he should not be the given the opportunity to resign, he should be sacked and thrown out of the office immediately, and tomorrow someone will come and say PMB is working with people like this in his government who has come out to openly say he is not support a project because of the governor.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss by naijajobx: 5:54am On Nov 12, 2018
smiley
Re: Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss by ola4gud: 6:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Wit this make me to believe APC is full of evil mind set people.
Re: Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss by Eddy90(m): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
Just imagine nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apapa Gridlock: E-Callup Ticket Forgery Uncovered By Lagos Traffic Team / Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi / Binance $10 Billion Fine: Onanuga Says He Was Misquoted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.