Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History (33106 Views)

Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California / Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) / Apple Fire Rages In California, Thousands Evacuated (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by blackgold90(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
You set fire on and try to teleguide affairs of poor Nations. You even gave Nigeria a geriatric invalid as president so that you maintain the saprophytic relationship ... Now God has set real fire on your Nation. I mean, the gates of hell has been opened upon you. Take heart

What is this one saying?
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Vokians(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is pathetic. I sympathize with the people of california. Even the rich nations still suffer disaster. We are here in Nigeria battling with Boko Haram Insurgency and bad government. How I wish this kind of wildfire will happen in the all the camp of Boko Haram.
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Splazy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
insurance companies are in coma now..this is what we call constructive total loss..
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by ojex004: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
everything fighting most of this countries in naturally. hurricane, terrorists, wildlife earthquakes etc its all just natural and what is my country problems and disaster are my greedy leaders. if this leaders can stop this greediness and makes Nigeria a better place, i cant just wait for that time we will be the one given this people assylum. God really bless my country naturally

3 Likes

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by AZeD1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
castrokins:
Going By Your Submission That The Feds Fund Forest Reserves, Would Say In All Honesty That You Have Better Information On Budgetary Allocation To The Reserves Than The Head Of The Federal Government Who Posted The Tweet?

Bros this is 2018, you can budgets online

If the President didn't know that majority of California's Forest reserves are owned and managed by the feds, how would he know what's in the budget?
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Aldebaran(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
Wildfire
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
cry cry
Still one of the best places to reside in the US

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by precious1967(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
sorry. Rip to the dead ones

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by MrPresident1: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Na wah o, hell fire in paradise.

Hell in heaven
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by mechanics(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Riele:
What caused the fire outbreak?���
it's a natural disaster, it's not man made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by goslowgoslow(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
blackgold90:

What is this one saying?
Na mumu!!
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by dheilaw1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
Buhari why?

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Mankosi: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
They are covered cos the government will surely take care of them after the fire unlike in nigeria where citizens will be begging govt to take care of them.....which will even take govt months or yrs to do if at all they agree to.
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by lakesider(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Mankosi:
They are covered cos the government will surely take care of them after the fire unlike in nigeria where citizens will be begging govt to take care of them.....which will even take govt months or yrs to do if at all they agree to.

Shut up.. In advanced countries.. Its not government business to take care of you after the disaster... If you no get insurance. You are on your own... Nigeria govt is usually nice sef

2 Likes

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by LOVEGINO(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
Riele:
you know tiv men with rat.

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by jaxxy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
nijabazaar:

Trump can br stupid....

He has a habit of politicizing everything.

I saw Kim kardashian fleeing with her children... Abandoning her multi million dollar mansion. Same with Will smith and Katy Pery.

I will never abandon my multimillion dollar house no matter the ranging fire.

I hope they have insurance. Especially for will smith with dwindling acting roles and resources these days

Wow this is pretty serious
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Riele(f): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
LOVEGINO:
you know tiv men with rat.

What does tiv rat has to do with the fire outbreak?
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Rolly22(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Chosen1984:
Am Just Imagining how The day of The Rapture will be like!

Ordinary Fire, see the Degree of Confusion!!

People of GOD, Let's all dust our Garments and be Prepared...

Events as these Fire are not mere Incent!!

He That Has an Ear, let him Hear

Look how religion has damaged your reasoning
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by seunmohmoh(f): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
omg
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Hassan88(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
End time disasters
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by dalass(f): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
A city that turned its back on the God of their fathers and gave herself to the devil....they need to either enjoy their new master or repent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by bedspread: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Chosen1984:
Am Just Imagining how The day of The Rapture will be like!

Ordinary Fire, see the Degree of Confusion!!

People of GOD, Let's all dust our Garments and be Prepared...

Events as this Fire are not mere Events!
He That Has an Ear, let him Hear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by chigoizie7(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
can explorers pkease tell me the main cause of this fire?
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Rolly22:

Look how religion has damaged your reasoning
May u not be here on that day!! It's then u will see Damages!!

He That Hath an Ear, Let Him Hear!

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by SkinnyNigga: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
make them cut the forest Na... so next time fire won't see what to burn
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Shut up, this is due to poor fire and forest management.

You Nigerians think they are like you where you blame everything on Satan and God?

Yeye country, yeye people grin
I Hear u sir! He That hath an Ear, Let Him Hear!
If u Still on Earth on that Great day, Then u will witness Fire and Toture Management!!

My People Perish for Lack of Knowledge!
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by hustla(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
nijabazaar:

Trump can br stupid....

He has a habit of politicizing everything.

I saw Kim kardashian fleeing with her children... Abandoning her multi million dollar mansion. Same with Will smith and Katy Pery.

I will never abandon my multimillion dollar house no matter the ranging fire.

I hope they have insurance. Especially for will smith with dwindling acting roles and resources these days

You must not know will smith Bro
He still performed recently at a sports ceremony... And he anchored one insanely expensive tennis game about 2 months ago

Man is swimming in money

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Ayobami7(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by LOVEGINO(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Riele:

What does tiv rat has to do with the fire outbreak?
lol. U ll not understand.

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by showafrica(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Riele:

Lightning is always the major cause.

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Nigerianiski: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
sisisioge:
Dearest Lord in heaven! It s well. May there be heavy downpour of rain in the affected area o. It is well.
That is what God wants my dear,if he didn't want fire,the rain or at least firefighters would have quelled the fire.

Do you know what California is known for in the entertainment industry?? just try

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. / Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh / Ukraine's Peace Proposal To Russia Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.